IT'S HAPPENING

PENCE SAYS PERMANENT AMERICAN PRESENCE ON THE MOON.

AHHH!!!

Attached: trump the roman.jpg (1750x2500, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wgS0KgT5APc&t=11s
nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/#public
twitter.com/GrooganFox26/status/1032691273403117574
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Absolutely necessary for the survival of white/American/anti-commie ideals.

youtube.com/watch?v=wgS0KgT5APc&t=11s

nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/#public

>Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Attached: 1527281332645.png (630x518, 149K)

twitter.com/GrooganFox26/status/1032691273403117574

sauce

Is that supposed to be Nancy Pelosi?

could be her, during her prime youth 70 years ago. But no, this is some latin American roastie feminist. They surged a few years ago attacking normies in the street while getting undressed, video is on youtube. I think it started out as some type of protest but they were violent AF attacking the elderly. The Guardian wrote about them, praising the shit out of them for their "bravery"

Sign me up.
I don't wanna be on this gay earth no more.

FIRST

AMERICAN

EM-

PIRE

maybe they'll send DRUMPF there

Silly neocons, there's no oil on the moon

Attached: Trump neocon pooh honey jew.png (500x508, 168K)

>America will lead mankind.

This is exactly the kind of patriotism that the left lacks. They hear Pence say something like that and fume because it disregards the wishes and wills of other nations. That's why they'll lose the battle for America's soul. There's not enough appeal in globalism to overcome nationalism.

You'd think the commies would have learned this after the failure of the workers to prevent WW1, but no. Of course they didn't.

Fuck yeah, all my hours on Kerbal Space Program will be useful!

So it starts..

Attached: MCRN.png (891x620, 252K)

this isnt good news at all. all of americas enemies are going to conspire to nuke us now. we're all basically dead, because if we are allowed to rule in space, the whole planet will be ours. this will lead to a nuclear war. mark my words.

THIS KEKS CHINA AND RUSSIA SO HARD IT HURTS.

Know the best part?

This is the year Democrats suck everyone's dick...EVERYONE'S!!.

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYONE'S

Hillary will suck off Syria, Suck Assad, and suck the bald head right off a Russian Dick making it spit everywhere.

Then Mueller will also being sucking President and Vice President dick by Summer.

Then Nancy Pelosi (biggest cock sucker of all) gets to declare national cock sucker day right before the big blue jizz swallowing in November.

Hey, don't forget the Russian cocks...we suck um!

We will suck him incredibly stupid. Or we'll just tell you he did. ;) either way the proof will be all over our tits.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Head Cock Sucker Nancy Pelosi. .

Like holy FUCKING SHIT get BJ for such an old hag!

We're literally literally going to be dragging far right men into cock sucking camps this time next year. We'll literally be giving their big cocks total ball drainage. We'll LITERALLY be sucking the fuck out of all the cock in the land!! Skinhead cocks are welcome too!!

Congrats Right Wingers!!

We beat your meat right before you thrust your cock right down our throat thinking we won the entire world..

Now, you get to find out what a big pack of cock suckers we really are. And how delicious your meat will taste when we suck with no rules, no limits, and no more regressive shitfucks standing in our way.

DRUMPPPFFFFF

Attached: 39714673_1816327481754591_4017175541508472832_n.jpg (784x960, 66K)

But, there is helium 3 user.

Friendly reminder that we will have to work harder than ever to maintain our bodies in space, especially on low gravity celestial bodies like the moon. Otherwise, the lack of gravity over multiple generations will cause our physique to degenerate. We would never be able to return to conquer earth because of how weak we would be under the gravity of our home world.