Whats going on with Q

comment

Attached: qqqqqqqqqq.jpg (174x172, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VDvr08sCPOc
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
military.com/daily-news/2018/03/28/when-it-comes-guantanamo-trump-truly-builder-chief.html
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/2018-amendments-manual-courts-martial-united-states/
dailydot.com/layer8/sealed-indictments-qanon-conspiracy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

more larping

Go on the 8ch board and see for yourself. Also this place is shilled to hell, they're trying to d&c us, this whole thread will be like

I think q is trump

The smart people are hoarding merchandise.

Try not to be jelly. If you come here, you were tipped off.

Attached: CF5B59AF-BC88-4690-A9CD-FA91ED873738.jpg (680x545, 116K)

August 30th

The clawed will be cut away.

who indeed?

Attached: st1x1.jpg (714x470, 31K)

Attached: yoda.jpg (1500x1500, 204K)

I support Q.

WE demand revenge for the communist attacks on our country.

WWG1WGA

America #1 forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=VDvr08sCPOc

Q predicted this.

what's up op

a little too far for a game huh

arrogance and stupidity in positions of power creates more collateral damage than is commonly understood.

>America #1 forever.

Will be 100% true if we can finally defeat the commies. I'm not so confident tho. Most people don't even know commies still exist.

boomers are preparing the literal koolaid

Jow Forums has been completely compromised. The only threads that survive are benign. Hard hitting news is almost immediately deleted or blocked from others seeing them. Trust me!

Attached: 0Aaaa 12a3.jpg (640x512, 53K)

He forgot to tell you about this.

Attached: 1535032493338.jpg (640x679, 136K)

Q predicted this.
#WWG1WGA

good afternoon rabbi

Attached: Q.jpg (1048x1841, 240K)

We are seriously more shilled today than I've ever seen. Half the catalog is blacked, and most of the rest are variations of "drumpfl is finished for the millionth time but it's serious now".

I used to think it's 100% a larp, but if it is, this is the most dedicated larp in history. There has to be a team of autists scouring the news, history, and following every deep state asswipe with a camera.

Well, the 40,000+ sealed indictments is real.
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
>The executive order allows for the freezing of assets, within U.S. jurisdiction, of foreigners who commit severe human rights abuses, or for corruption, for the most part, outside of the United States.
>The executive order also targets foreigners and U.S. nationals who have assisted, sponsored, or provided financial or material aid to the foreign nationals who committed the crimes.
>The executive order targets individuals, entities, and government officials.
military.com/daily-news/2018/03/28/when-it-comes-guantanamo-trump-truly-builder-chief.html
Trump is definitely expanding Guantanamo.
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/2018-amendments-manual-courts-martial-united-states/
Trump is amending the UCMJ, I believe to prosecute some civilians in military tribunals.

So, Q might be fake, but the real stuff is enough to make me curious

Researching everyday! Waiting for Q's take on the current POTUS situation

>Well, the 40,000+ sealed indictments is real.
Proof that q followers are low hanging fruit.

The Q thing is interesting to me, i read some of this Q shit while dropping a heater at work. Thing is, recently Q was posting about some kind of attack. Since then something has been kind of off about the posts. could be me, i really dont follow along closely.

Q is a codename for the mental gymnastics trumptards have to engange in to believe they didn't elect a senile perverted conman who has never given a fuck for his country or its citizens.

KYS

Attached: image.jpg (507x535, 163K)

I follow for entertainment value. Basically the changes to the UCMJ take effect on january 1st, 2019. If this Q thing is real, you should expect mass arrests early next year. If nothing happens then the larp is over, nobody will keep waiting "just one more month" for something to happen

bump

bump

Attached: Q and alex .jpg (632x352, 89K)

are you guys sabotaging everything he does and filling his cabinet with leftist shills in order to make him look bad?

bump.
I don't know about alex jones. He did some good work but I think he's comped now. If he was really going to take on the deep state I'm sure they would have offed him by now like everyone else

The BO of qresearch is a fucking bot.

Attached: BANT.png (2626x3194, 3.94M)

I've never heard him talk about anything new, its always information that already being discussed in the conspiracy community, controlled opposition i think

and of course being bill hicks

His first video he "snuck into Bohemian Grove". Fucking C_A op from the start, don't be ridiculous.

it looked a little staged to me

No one cares except soccer moms and white trash. Q was proven to be fake many times over. Enough.

Shut up you hand piece of shit. What wet know for sure:

1. Q and POTUS are a team.

2. Shit's happening

3. Desperate, relentless, bottomless seas of propaganda botting and MSM blomping are being deployed to counter.

What I don't understand is why Q can't directly call out the bot control. But I assume there is a reason.

And that's why there is non-stop bot garbage flooding the eightchan board, and why your mindless, predictable, incapable, repetitive bot ass is doing likewise, right botfag?

/deleteself

i was talking about bill hicks, read the thread and then lurk for two years faggot

You think it is real because you do not understand how PACER works. Go and talk with a court clerk or litigator. Stop counting every criminal case as an "sealed" indictment--that is how every criminal case starts, you fucking ignoramuses. No one is going back and extracting the unsealed ones, which happens after formal charges are finally filed.

meme flag kike

>Lurk moar, her har, I say chan things, I so real blurrmb derrmp

/deleteself shitfag

see

Holy crap you kikes are running ops on both boards??

Tick Tock faggot subversion is a rope offence.

Attached: 1533369996228.jpg (480x420, 26K)

Here is a good explanation re: "sealed indictments", as much as I hate linking to this site.

dailydot.com/layer8/sealed-indictments-qanon-conspiracy/

I thought it was fake until the MSM hitpieces started coming. They wouldn't do that for a larp.

Trust Sessions.
Q

Attached: 29C6688C-9885-430C-A317-C2987249E312.jpg (1920x1080, 71K)

There’s no squeezing Qpaste back in the tube.

If Q wasn’t having a net positive impact for MAGA then the mainstream media and shit shills wouldn’t be it in force just for a fucking “LARP”.

Attached: 3EC2806D-53AF-4DAF-ADB6-89A37BC020D6.jpg (960x957, 80K)

Q is Coleman Rogers, aka PamphletAnon, ex mod on this board.
Q is also a blackpill, when you realize how gullible we all are. It’s all so fucking tiresome. But people will believe him no matter what so this post is pretty futile.
>inb4 shill

Yep. Death to the UNIPARTY traitors. I hope to ride them around on rails like the Sons of Liberty did after they defeated tyranny!

America #1 forever!

By now Trump has to have heard of Q.
Trump can make Q real by having a member of the NSA take over.
Not hard to do at all.