22nd of july 2011

22nd of july 2011.
Anders Behring Breivik bombs Oslo, killing 8 people, before going around shooting up a summer camp, killing 69. Total death toll 77.
Breivik killed 0.001% of Norway's population that day. He killed so many people -relative to Norway's population- that our murder rate for 2011 TRIPLED. (See map.)

In comparison, 9/11 also killed 0.001% of the US' population (2001 stats). 3000 lives were lost on that day in NYC, and scaled down Norway lost just as many people per capita on 22/7.

The attack is, mathematically and emotionally, our 9/11.
So, anyone who says that Breivik did the "right thing"... Reconsider your life choices.

Attached: -3RwrTS9zgw5p0YmQP_BQFa9m6QpK_QXmkiXHax9xFc.png (729x767, 402K)

based and redpilled, this guy was a coward and degenerate

Should have killed more

Read the statistics again, fucking retard. This is the worst attack on norwegian soil since ww2, BY FAR.
Thank you.

>commies
>people

Boo fucking hoo. What he did was hilarious.

>it's this butthurt faggot again
Will you abandon thread once people tell you that the kids he killed were traitors and not human?

Edgy.
I'd expect better of an american.

Time for this again.

Attached: breivik explained.png (1898x484, 45K)

>So, anyone who says that Breivik did the "right thing"... Reconsider your life choices.
He killed only leftists, so he kind of did the right thing. They would now be adults busy ruining your country.

/thread

>In comparison, 9/11 also killed 0.001% of the US' population (2001 stats). 3000 lives were lost on that day in NYC, and scaled down Norway lost just as many people per capita on 22/7.
US population in 2001: 285M
Victims: 2977
Victims per 100 000: 1.044

Norway population 2011: 5M
Victims: 77
Victims per 100 000: 1.540 (nearly 50% higher)

Your math is shit.

I went through percentages, but I've never been good at maths I guess.
I just found what % of the population 3000 and 77 were compared to the populations of Norway/USA during those years. That doesn't work I guess?
Either way you're right and it's even worse than I thought.

No sense crying over spilt liberal elite kids. They're just as ordinary as the new brown imports right? Just import some new elites from Somalia.

No sense in crying over the 3000 american lives lost on 9/11. They're just as ordinary as the new brown imports right? Just import some new elites from Mexico.

This is what happens when a white man makes a terror attack.

but they were leftards

also why should I or we care in a positive or negative way about some people

People laugh about 9/11 all the time. Your argument is shit.

>So, anyone who says that Breivik did the "right thing"... Reconsider your life choices.
He killed our enemies, war is sad but we didn't chose it.

He killed leftist traitors that would have harmed and killed far more than him. If you cared about any of the people killed, reconsider your life choices.

The greatest cost of breivik that day was breivik letting norway to take him alive.

People are hopefully just being edgy just for the sake of being edgy, or out of ignorance. The median age of the people killed on the island was 18. 50 of the 69 were 18 or younger. The youngest victims were only 14. If people genuinely believe these children had made up their mind politically at 18 because they were members of a political party they're completely delusional.

I know several people that were members of AUF and SU in their teens that joined parties like H and FrP later on. Joining a political youth party is like joining a sports team to many here, you'll barely find anyone who are deeply involved in politics by the age of 20. The majority of youth politicians drop out of politics completely, like most of these kids likely would've.

Arbeiderpartiet is also a very divided party that's constantly being pulled between left, center and right by its members. The main reason they're doing so bad in polls these days is due to the chaos caused by these internal struggles. Simply labeling them commies or traitors showcases a major lack of understanding of the political climate in Norway and the history of this party. It's been a dominant force in Norwegian politics since WWII and has influenced pretty much every part of the political system we have today. In hindsight few would argue that their refugee policies were good for the country, but there was a general consensus in almost all relevant Norwegian parties (except FrP) to let more refugees into our country in these years. In the 6.5 years Ap spent in the opposition between 1997 and 2005 the amount of refugees (see yellow in pic) was actually on par with what we experienced after Ap rejoined the the government between 2005 and 2013, so pretty much all parties are to blame here.

Attached: 1520050662611.png (1200x800, 128K)