Is he right, Jow Forums?

Is he right, Jow Forums?

Attached: tumblr_pdx9y5tx2e1t1ozur_1280.jpg (1280x1280, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KPlZvjjEYcI
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When have we ever denied it?

>ignore murders committed by Americans
I bring up the black murder rate quite frequently

>if you use the tragic freddie gray story to justify anti-white racism while ignoring murders committed by blacks, then just admit you're using his body as a prop to promote your agenda. you don't care about murder, you care about the death of the white majority power structure

Attached: thinkingpepe.jpg (400x400, 28K)

>you care about the death of the white majority power structure.

Of fucking course. Why is wanting to maintain our own sovereignty supposed to make us the bad guy?

Well white people are the ultimate evil in their eyes so...

Attached: Did You Just Say Nigga White Boi.webm (640x800, 2.31M)

Oooh neat. Now do one about shitlibs, school shootings, and gun control.

> meanwhile every liberal brings up gun control when someone gets shot

Makes ya think

Like the black don't do ape shit when a dealer die, fuck off.

We need to be even more radical then the black, with our intelligence.

>just admit youre a racist who only cares about your agenda so i can push my agenda.
No. I think ill just keep pointing out that an illegal killed a girl.

yeah yeah we get it white lives don't matter

youtube.com/watch?v=KPlZvjjEYcI

Attached: dindu_muffins.png (500x418, 553K)

>If you use the tragic #ParklandHighSchool story to justify gun bans while ignoring that the shooter was mentally ill and this all could have been stopped by 49 visits to him, then just admit you’re using the kids bodies as a prop to promote your agenda. You don’t care about dead kids, you care about gun bans and the death of the right wing

See how stupid you sound?

>stop being right!!!
XD

thread should have stopped here.

Attached: 1533594125710.jpg (500x408, 44K)

No, he's a faggot that wants to keep the tragedy ongoing.

>murders happen in america
So importing more murders is going to solve this problem?

We can't do much to stop murders by Americans.

We can do a lot to stop murders by non-Americans who shouldn't be here.

It's really fucking simple.

Attached: B812B253-1211-4EB7-A897-53A23A281964.jpg (640x392, 43K)

Know the best part?

This is the year Democrats suck everyone's dick...EVERYONE'S!!.

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYONE'S

Hillary will suck off Syria, Suck Assad, and suck the bald head right off a Russian Dick making it spit everywhere.

Then Mueller will also being sucking President and Vice President dick by Summer.

Then Nancy Pelosi (biggest cock sucker of all) gets to declare national cock sucker day right before the big blue jizz swallowing in November.

Hey, don't forget the Russian cocks...we suck um!

We will suck him incredibly stupid. Or we'll just tell you he did. ;) either way the proof will be all over our tits.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Head Cock Sucker Nancy Pelosi. .

Like holy FUCKING SHIT get BJ for such an old hag!

We're literally literally going to be dragging far right men into cock sucking camps this time next year. We'll literally be giving their big cocks total ball drainage. We'll LITERALLY be sucking the fuck out of all the cock in the land!! Skinhead cocks are welcome too!!

Congrats Right Wingers!!

We beat your meat right before you thrust your cock right down our throat thinking we won the entire world..

Now, you get to find out what a big pack of cock suckers we really are. And how delicious your meat will taste when we suck with no rules, no limits, and no more regressive shitfucks standing in our way.

This, we have enough degenerate criminals here we don't need to import more of the shit.

Either a light skinned mutt or self hating white who lives somewhere that is run by Jewish Bankers and White Good Goyim Enforcers. His hatred for white Gentiles is so blinding that he can't conceive of a genetic explanation for success and failure that can be predicted by racial grouping.

Somebody find the post where he admits to being jewish now.

How dare you care about a member of your own race getting killed by a spick goyim!?

>There are too many Americans committing murder and we need to solve that problem first
>We need to let in immigrants, including murderers

Well now they are using her body as fertilizer

Fpbp
I've always said that one someone calls you racist, agree with them. What the fuck can they say back to you?

I sincerely doubt many of them gave a shit about the kids getting interned and separated from their parents at the border, either.

>its another twitter kike tells everyone what to think episode