Tolerate THIS, leafs

tolerate THIS, leafs

Attached: Capture.png (1079x443, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They will.

How in Baghdadi not dead?
ISIS lost all their territory in Syria where could he even be?

Good.

Pulling for the goat fuckers on this one.

London

>suck ISIS cock
>still get attacked

Maybe Isis can cleanse the gay from canada. I wouldn't invite em over for dinner and id still bomb the shit out of them but if they went hard on canada I'd put them in my prayers

wtf i love isis now

Based trump is sending ISIS to fuck up the national security threat known as justin Trudope

>muh ISIS
The NWO needs to find something new

Attached: Closeup-of-Al-Baghdadi-outside-with-McCain.jpg (253x194, 16K)

They are pulling a Bin Laden on us... He's gonna get younger and younger while releasing new audio tapes.

Tel Aviv

Know the best part?

This is the year Democrats suck everyone's dick...EVERYONE'S!!.

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYONE'S

Hillary will suck off Syria, Suck Assad, and suck the bald head right off a Russian Dick making it spit everywhere.

Then Mueller will also being sucking President and Vice President dick by Summer.

Then Nancy Pelosi (biggest cock sucker of all) gets to declare national cock sucker day right before the big blue jizz swallowing in November.

Hey, don't forget the Russian cocks...we suck um!

We will suck him incredibly stupid. Or we'll just tell you he did. ;) either way the proof will be all over our tits.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Head Cock Sucker Nancy Pelosi. .

Like holy FUCKING SHIT get BJ for such an old hag!

We're literally literally going to be dragging far right men into cock sucking camps this time next year. We'll literally be giving their big cocks total ball drainage. We'll LITERALLY be sucking the fuck out of all the cock in the land!! Skinhead cocks are welcome too!!

Congrats Right Wingers!!

We beat your meat right before you thrust your cock right down our throat thinking we won the entire world..

Now, you get to find out what a big pack of cock suckers we really are. And how delicious your meat will taste when we suck with no rules, no limits, and no more regressive shitfucks standing in our way.

I know..............

Attached: 15463737484.png (669x630, 577K)

Shouldn't be hard. We'll legitimately pay them to enter our Country. And we'll cut our military spending again to do it.

What an incredibly powerful voice. For Canada.

Why does Daesh never attack the US or Israel?

I'm going to play devils advocate and say that maybe canada needs a major attack to shake it out of this utopian pacifism. I thought the 2014 Ottawa shootings whould be enough but canadians went right back to apathy after a week.

We would need a 757 to hit downtown Toronto during a pride parade to wake the lefties up

This. He's been "killed" about 6 times already.

>What an incredibly powerful voice. For Canada.

Attached: AggressiveWellgroomedAmericanbulldog-mobile.webm (472x360, 620K)

US is on the other side of the world with an immigration ban
Israel has a wall
Was that attack in Niger not ISIS?

THIS NIGGER IS DEAD. This is Israelis predictive programming for a future false flag

Baghdadi is other face like Bin Laden. Pretty sure this guy is supposed to have been drone or air strikes and killed. But yeah, it could easily be faked or made in the past and stitched together.

\thread

hasn't that guy died 10 times already

Day of the Rake soon?

Attached: 1517542645403.jpg (533x800, 85K)

They attacked Israel once but apologised for it.
Attacking American soil is pretty difficult, I think they know there are gun toting Yanks itching to have a shootout with a Jihadi terrorist.

lol looks like the US and Sauds are mad at us

oops too bad so sad

>now we have them right where we want them

With Trudy at the helm we will have too D:

That would solve a lot of other problems also. Cant wait.

b-but if you beat them, they win!

Attached: 1534626689388.png (428x500, 14K)

>Do everything you can to appease muslims and downplay terrorism
>Muslims respond by attacking you more than ever
Pottery.

Please let allah will this

Attached: F14C87C0-AEA5-41E6-BCE7-FA6C86754BE2.jpg (800x872, 294K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM

At least by the end of all this forced immigration bullshit no one will want to fuck with Canada because we will have all the suicide bombers and child murdering terrorists.

"If you let your enemy have sex with your wife, you win"- Justin Trudeau

Attached: cucknada4.png (986x555, 615K)

>during a pride parade
Fool. The narrative would be that the real problem is homophobia and intolerance and the solution would be imprisoning more white people for hate speech.

Well, since the terrorirsts are gonna be the ones doing all the killing it would be an instant win for canada

FPBP, also checked.

But will you send back all the terrorists you already imported these past couple of years?

Attached: cucknada.png (1260x927, 118K)

Guess ISIS failed to attack America with Trump in office so they will settle for weed man.

The only way to defeat this to allow more Muslims into Canada and for Canadians to do all they can to show them they are tolerant of them and their culture.

Please for the love of god al-Baghdadi, if that’s really you, crush Canada.

The Saudis recently threatened Canada with a 9/11-style attack, now ISIS follows the master's bidding.

It is obvious Saudi Arabia is behind ISIS and 9/11 and Al-Qaeda, yet even Trump is too much of a cuck to admit it.

At least Canada is a major oil exporter and doesn't need those goatfuckers, perhaps Trudeau could be the only world leader with the balls to say the truth.

He's been reported dead at least 3 times by us media outlets in the last 3 years, it's fucking absurd

That's always the narrative the kikes push. Toxic masculinity. Patriarchy. Religion. (Western) rape culture. Etc etc... Anything to put the onus on anything white men related.

is 'al-Baghdadi' actually (((Shimon Elliott))) or (((Simon Elliott))) or (((Elliott Simon)))...???

pay denbts

No we use them to serve us coffee and weed at dispensaries.

That's what USA intended a couple of decades ago, leaf.
Who are the people who want whitey out in there nowadays?

The daughters of those hard working 1st generation immigrants.

Attached: cucknada6.png (500x689, 163K)

Al-israeli is such a faggot. He doesn't even have a beard, just pubes glued to his "face"