I need a gun and can't get one legally

> Live in New York City

> Surrounded by niggers. Especially when I walk home late at night around Times Square. They offer em "coke, smoke" and I am extremelly rude to them. They follow me constantly and I am very close to scrapping with them.

How do I get a gun illegally for protection? I searched gun laws and I need references and have to pay hundreds of dollars. I can afford it but on principle I will not pay.

I believe in the Constitution and I have a right to arm myself so fuck the bullshit laws. How do I get a gun for self defense? I want one within next few days.

Attached: swmodel642.jpg (1000x1000, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hyZgZ9cN4kQ
professional-troublemaker.com/2016/03/09/is-it-really-impossible-to-get-a-gun-license-in-nyc-part-i/
polymer80.com/pistol-frames
newyorkcityguns.com/getting-a-nyc-handgun-permit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're retarded, FBI.

Glow in the dark basketball american

Attached: 1476491889131.gif (650x650, 373K)

1) posting this online seems retarded, or at worst, makes you seem like an alphabet honeypot
2) even if you managed to find a gun, you could never use it---because if you did, you'd be in a shit-heap of trouble, more so than getting beaten up by some black folk

dont buy q gun illegally buy a shotgun/rifle, it's easier to get and will protect you better

hahaha faggot

>go to other state
>buy gun
>take gun back home

extremely difficult thought process involved. maybe you don't need a gun.

Go to Gander Mountain or any other sporting store like everybody else.

Christ it's like you think it takes buying them from some shady guy off the street.

I'm not looking for specifics. I just need a general idea. I dont care how risky this is to post online. I'm sick of being harassed and outnumbered. If one-on-one I would have no issue. But there's groups of niggers in midtown late at night. I never ackowledge them, look at them, or speak to them. That's what they hate.

youtube.com/watch?v=hyZgZ9cN4kQ

Can't you just take it in with a checked in bag?

Ask the niggers to sell you one lol.

Tried this in PA. They said I can't do it with a NY I.D.

>> Live in New York City
You fucked up.

Better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6.

What a fucking thought user

Attached: 1534793839571.jpg (720x960, 31K)

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>80%

And when that happens, you'll pull your gun to defend yourself, and end up in jail with the dead guy's friends.

then buy a shotgun and saw it off and you'll be in better shape for home defense anyway.

I know markets in PA and Ohio that sell firearms under the table, even some handguns (I've seen various old revolvers and lugers).

Its usually at those massive Saturdays markets. Since most the guys selling firearms are country rednecks, they most likely won't sell to anybody who isnt white (except if you are dressed in formal business attire)

Getting a range permit in NYC is difficult, expensive, and a general pain in the ass, but not impossible. $415 ($115 for fingerprints and background check, $300 for the permit) which allows you to keep a handgun in your home and carry it to and from a range. But it has to be unloaded, have trigger locks, and carried in a locked metal container. Some gun ranges are "open 24 hours" which means you can always say, "It was 3AM and I felt like going to the gun range."

Either put up with this bullshit or go get a friend in another state to buy one for you. Just make sure it never gets traced back to him.

You can get a gun legally in NY. It is legal all over the USA to manufacture your own weapon for personal protection. However, you cannot legally transfer it to anyone else.
Go to www.polyner80.com and purchase an 80% Gen 3 Glock lower. Go to ebay and buy an NY legal complete Gen 3 Glock parts kit for about $500. it will be NY compliant because ebay only allows max 10 round mage for sale on their site.
Use a Drexel tool to complete you 80% Glock lower. Assemble your parts kit. Thank god that you live in the USA and this entire process is still 100% legal in the USA.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-31-17-45-56-1.png (1080x1844, 554K)

Not in New York and especially not in NYC.

ask one of those niggers that are offering you coke and smoke for a clean gat

eBay Gen 3 Glock parts kit for polymer lower

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-31-17-50-29.png (1080x1920, 756K)

Get pepper spray. Better than nothing

You are going to end up in a jail full of niggers and spics being ass raped.

I live in ny. I am a nigger. Guess what? I dont have a gun. Man the fuck up and learn to use your fists and stop being a weak little bitch

Thanks user. Much appreciated.

Johnathan Corbett has been trying to get a CCW in NYC since March 2016

professional-troublemaker.com/2016/03/09/is-it-really-impossible-to-get-a-gun-license-in-nyc-part-i/

He is suing the shit out of them because the answer to the above question is "You can only get a CCW permit in NYC if you bribe the licensing authority."

Attached: Right to Carry Over The Years.gif (676x509, 94K)

Thanks a lot. Excellent info.

>Live in New York City
thats where you went wrong mate
move out to utah

1-on-1 I would. Being outnumbered is the problem.

>Live in New York City
Your biggest mistake.

Live in a part of the country that doesn't take your rights away.

Sorry for the autocorrect typos. I'm a POS phone poster at work. If the city tries for fuck with you about your legal gun, just remember than your 2A rights were reinforced by DC vs Heller

Also, everything that I posted is 100% delivered to your door because it doesn't constitute a firearm until you finish milling our your 80% lower.

Thanks user.

I don't know the laws in New York and would advise not breaking the law; but you can make your own for about 500$ or less. In most states manufacture of firearms is 100% completely legal.
You can make these with a pocket knife and a set of jeweler's files.
polymer80.com/pistol-frames

>this website is literally blocked in new jersey

>How do I get a gun illegally for protection?
>Asks on an FBI honeypot
Dial 911 and ask for a famas

Attached: BDF76669-D380-49BF-A391-11ADECB6B355.gif (500x215, 1.93M)

wtf you could buy a brand new glock for that price

Get a knife for self defence problem salted.

Thanks for the help. Much appreciated.

Not delivered to your door in a nanny state.

didn't you watch that new movie with Bruce Willis?! get an illegal gun, use it and leave it at the scene of the crime, then go get another one.. just like nigs do.

This

Just rob niggas and loot their guns when you kill them like an fps

Live by the gun and die by the gun

>rude to random niggers asking if you wanna buy some weed
>first thought is to kill them
>could afford to do it legally, but doesn’t want to, thereby assuring you’re fucked even if it’s a justifiable shot
If your posts are indicative of your thought process, maybe owning a firearm isn’t for you

Carry a knife like Counterstrike so you can run faster too

There's some more bullshit attached that I didn't get around to. Once you have a permit, you can go to a gun store, but you can't get a weapon just yet. Instead, you get a document from the store and take it to Police HQ in lower Manhattan to get it "approved". Then, you can get your gun and you have 30 days or so, to take the gun back to Police HQ so it can be "inspected". By the way, the permit is only good for three years and then it has to be renewed. Also, the police can confiscate your legally owned handgun at any time and for any reason without compensation.

As the highest court in New York has said, "Owning a handgun in New York is a privilege, not a right." On the bright side, owning a rifle or shotgun in NYC is a lot easier.

Like I give a shit if New Yorker trash gets killed.
Get hit by a plane coastie.

>Thank god that you live in the USA and this entire process is still 100% legal in the USA.
The city and state will still legally fuck you of course, but at least you've got something for when shit hits the fan.

I would recommend building the Glock 27 as it's sub-compact and therefore more concealable, and you can't get mags over ten rounds anyway without going on a road-trip to Pennsylvania so you might as well go with the .40 call 27 build, over the 9mm 26 build.

Just 3-D print one, bro

Shit me too in Bongland

Wait outside a pawnshop. That's what I used to do. Offer $10 or $20 more than what the pawnsho would give them. They make $, you save $.

>could afford to do it legally,
No he cannot afford to do it legally.
Only the most wealthy and politically conected in NYC can.

Ask the niggers to sell you a gun. You'll get some shitty hipoint that has been used for muder for $2k, but hey, a gun is a gun. Or they might just mug you, rape you and kill you.

White men beat the fuck out of you stupid niggers all the time 1v1. Thats why you worthless animals travel in packs and only fight when you have a 4-1 or greater advantage in numbers. It doesnt matter how good of a fighter you are, 4 on 1 generally means you are gonna get beat. If you niggers started fighting on equal terms us whites wouldnt need to carry, but if you did tha you would get your asses beat anyway.

>rude to random niggers asking if you wanna buy some weed

I don't speak to niggers or acknowledge their existence in any way. And when theiy're dealing drugs, including pot, they should be underground not on a sidewalk near my home.

>could afford to do it legally

I will pay fees for a gun.

From OP:
> I can afford it but on principle I will not pay.

Be careful OP and for god's sake don't get busted with your 80% glock because you'll just ruin shit for the rest of the Jow Forumss behind enemy lines that haven't gotten their guns yet.

Check my previous posts. Only a retard would be unable mill out a polymer lower and build a legal gun with am internet parts kit.

We are truly blessed in the USA with freedoms beyond your comprehension.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-10-17-19-41.png (1080x1920, 366K)

Thanks again. I hate these laws but will still jump through hoops to carry I suppose.

go to home depot and build yourself a slamgun.

Confirmed. In theory, you have to prove you regularly carry large sums of money as justification to get a carry permit. In practice, it seems that retired ex-cops are the only ones who get them.

Legally? No. Spanish harlem is for you.

Assuming you are being legit here you might look into black powder revolvers. Since you want to get one for protection go with the .44 cal not the historical .36. Check out Uberti or Pietta both are well made. Check your local laws but for the most part blackpodwer firearms are not considered firearms and can be bought and shipped right to your door with out any FFL transfers. Not sure on the legality of carryong them in NY but at least you can get it. Also dont use pyrodex powder use real 3F blackpowder. Pyrodex degrades over time when sitting loaded. They will be heavier and larger than a modern handgun but atleast it is something.

Bad idea.

50+ responses to an obvious bait post.

He can afford to get a home permit to purchase a firearm.
He cannot afford a carry permit, which is what he would need to shoot panhandling niggers in the street.

Move to Texas, problem solved.

Politicians and jews often have special rights when it comes to protection. At least in Germany both parties can get easily a gun even a cc permission.

So either go into politics or convert to judaism.

defending yourself in NYC is illegal

>Live in New York City
Found your problem already. Fix that before anything else.

The process I told you about is to get a range permit which allows you to keep a gun at home and carry it back and forth to a gun range. A real carry permit is a completely different animal.

Also check out this site which goes into detail on the hoops you'll have to jump through
>newyorkcityguns.com/getting-a-nyc-handgun-permit/

Go fuck urself jewyorkian. U ppl are what's wrong with America. Either move to a state worth while or stfu, on the day of the rope the city states burn first.

>I am extremely rude to them
why do the crazy alway kill the innocent

Fuck Off

Got it. Thanks friend.

/thread

I'm not even from your country and I've never had a problem finding a pistol whenever I go there.
Literally just ask people who look like they might sell a gun or know where to get one.
Last time I was there was when I had to live in Denver for a few months, I literally just went to the nearest shotgun Willy's and asked the first stripper who struck up a conversation with me, 20 minutes later I was in the walk-in safe at a pastor's house politely declining what I am sure were some great deals on all kinds of guns in addition to the .357 I wanted.
In NYS literally just go anywhere on the mainland and ask somebody.

luminescent in the absence of light negro

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 247K)

Any bastard crazy enough to ship one of these to the UK?

just dress like a bum and scream incoherently when they approach you like a deaf person theyll leave you alone

This, unironically.

Attached: This-joker.gif (300x186, 1007K)

You claim to live here in NYC and go to times square willingly?

>Americucks can't get guns

Attached: sides.jpg (640x400, 74K)

Plus, the grils in NYC will like you better if you buy a gun. Also:haircut. DO IT OP!

Attached: 41EBF9C8-D299-43A9-A78B-07EE3E49404C.jpg (1200x675, 115K)

>polymer80.com
this isnt illegal to do nor am i telling you to commit crimes.

Times Square is not as bad of a shit hole that it once was. Although over on 8th Avenue near the bus terminal it gets a bit sketchy. I don't know what it is that attracts lowlifes there, but it does.

fuck off ATF
drive a state away and buy one legaly

make a pipe shotgun, many books available online.

join a bong gun club for a real one, you prolly have to pay your government jews for a licence

niggardly advice

Attached: violence.jpg (500x500, 52K)

you live in the us...

guy you can lit just hook up with any drug dealer and get that shit over there, that's just plain logics as they peddle illegal contraband. this is not hard.

if you were here it would have been, guns are never sold to randoms here, you really need to know the right guy. Heck even some of the drug dealers here will have a hard time getting it, because it simply isn't sold to just everyone. If caught for shit it will backfire to those who peddle so it's really strict this way.

In the us? lol
Heck even sweden is easy and a lot cheaper than here too, same procedure as it would be in the us there. Just hook up with some drug peddler buy some drugs from him a couple of times, you don't need to use it, just so he can trust you then ask for a gun

This entire fucking website is bait faggot. Get over it. Come here to shitpost go somewhere else to have constructive dialog. We troll and retard intelligence agencies, and normies here that's it, this place is not nor has it ever been some intellectual bastion of political discussion. It an open honeypot and if u don't get that already u are likely retarded.

This last bit seems untrue. If you use your piece, don't you just toss that bitch in the ocean or something so that nobody ever finds it? And since you shot a black guy the cops don't even try to figure out who dun it? That is what I saw on The Wire anyways.

both you and op are 0.000000001V

Nigger there’s a billion people with lights on twenty four seven and cameras everywhere, probably the safest area

>thinks that pigs look any harder for whites that are killed or missing

The only people pigs serve are kikes.

I live in midtown west. Train is near TS. 8th avenue, 9th avenue is absolutely infested after 11pm

yeah good call user.

Anybody remember Bernie Goetz, the subway vigilante? I still think that if the idiot didn't turn himself in, the cops would've never found him.