Yuropoor here

I have some shekels in my bank wallet. My bank advisor says that is a good moment to invest in dollar currency 'nd shieet. So, should I invest in USA currency and USA stocks? I ask this because I know of the midterm elections and I'm not sure if Trump survive. Can also someone explain to me how midterm elections precisely work?

Attached: 1496201061820.jpg (640x640, 43K)

Imagine how his wrist would look if the watch was on tight all day and he took it off after a hot day. Man I bet it would be so red and itchy.

Still, he has a smooth arm at least which minimizes the hair itching.

how much do you weigh?

that's a cuck arm

where are your knuckles?

Get in and get out fast. We're about to start blowing shit up over here.

Yeah I know but look at that girth. Cuck or no cuck that’s a lot of ham.

Attached: 879347978573845.jpg (500x406, 34K)

Newfags

when you extend your fingers, do you have dimples in your skin where your knuckles should be?

Attached: fat_wrist.jpg (600x387, 25K)

what do you mean? I come for a bad investment (not the end of the world after some good ones) and I can see how the markets are going full hysteria more and more.

Attached: WHxZTP0.jpg (480x640, 35K)

fat wrist is good memeable content...

lol not this again
you have no knuckles

First of all, never listen to a bank adviser. Second, the dollar is a ponzi scheme that could blow any time. I'm not saying it's gonna die tomorrow, but the long term signs are not good. Between the trillions created in secret, the fact that there isn't any gold left in ft knox outside of what FDR confiscated, and the only thing that keeps the dollar afloat (the petrodollar system) is crumbling with iran, china, india, and russia, we are fucked in burgerland long term. The only fiat currency that I would keep any amount in would be the Swiss Franc, if the Euro goes belly up they will unpeg from the Euro and the Swiss will be fine. If you have enough money and want a long term investment buy physical tangible assets. Gold, silver, land, tools, classic cars, real classic art (not modernist over inflated bubble art). The old equation for European nobility was 1/3rd land, 1/3rd gold, and 1/3rd art. I'd say for the modern era there's a bit more of fine tuning that goes into it, but the basic gestalt is correct. If you want to make money outside of a crisis time check out crypto, you don't need a (((broker))) to get in the market and if you have the time to manage it you can make money. If you don't have the time/stomach for that I'd say rental property for long term residual income. Things to not buy, new cars, usd assets, any (((financial instruments))) ie bonds, cd's, roth ira type stuff. The only traditional thing a bank adviser would say is ok that I would even think about is a REIT (Real Estate Investment Trust).

okay, thanks. I will put an eye on emerging markets like vietnam

Is that a hoof?

Imagine being so triggered by being called a knuckle-dragger that you eat until they disappear.

you don't sound like you have a lot of experience in investing. forex is a scam that even people with lots of investing experience get fucked in on the regular. i don't know what the best investment options would be in your current situation but absolutely do not get involved in the exchange rate meme based on some melvin's advice

What's wrong with your hand?

Attached: drawn-watch-spongebob-patrick-12.png (500x376, 331K)

If you want to gamble on a developing country that's up to you. I'd say if you want to maximize profit potential in terms of physical assets silver has the highest profit potential. Load up on physical silver (not silver ETF). When crisis hits flip that silver into land (old rothschild saying, buy when there's blood in the street). When the crisis ends take the land and sell it. Then take that fiat and dump it into an emerging market if that's what you want to do. Study the shittiest elites you can think of and emulate their moves, plenty of black nobility in Italy to study for you if you want a local example.

I wouldn't say forex is a scam, but it IS truly a "zero sum" game unlike the stock market. In forex, if someone wins, somebody else lost.

Invest into commodities
> USA is the bread basket of the world and new conditions on trade will bolster the value.
Do your own research and don't take anyone's word for it.

any good links user worth reading?

I think you have some kind of medical condition, where is your hair?

Where are his knuckles?

Good point, it is a fucking genetic mystery.

Attached: Fat Majin Buu.png (640x480, 294K)

bro your knuckles. Where are they?

I think you know never to listen to your bank advisor

>genetic
you mean oreo

>that boxing glove

it's like looking at a 07th expansion visual novel in real life

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Honestly nothing off the top of my head, I've read about this shit for years on end. Started investing when I was young, good thing about silver is you can buy tiny amounts, 1oz at a time. Same with crypto, only put in what you're comfortable losing. All I can say is study all the moves the elites have made. Go in depth with how carnigie, rockerfellers, venitian nobility, rothchilds, etc... made their fortunes and how they kept it. Obviously you don't have a govt as your lapdog to be able to start wars, change laws, and give you free money on your behalf, but there's still plenty to be learned from these bastards. Look at what these people buy, and when they buy it. Learn the difference between long term assets to hold and short term money makers. I look at crypto as a thing to make money off short term, land and gold as something to hold on to long term and pass generation to generation. The elites all live by the old saying gold is the money of kings, silver the money of artisans, copper the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves. No matter what don't ever incur debt if you can help it. Considering that the very currencies we use daily are all debt based they are not viable long term stores of wealth. Also if you can start your own business do so. If you were in burgerland id also reccomend guns, however seeing as you're in uk that isin't so much of a viable investment option. If/when shtf ammo will be a currency of sorts.

Did the mafia cut off your fingers?

YOU'RE A BIG GUY

lol everyone reading this is now checking themselves.

>investing in American stocks while they're very expensive
Wait for a crash.
Get out you fucking newfags.

Don't buy dollars, invest in bonds and an index fund.

Fuck. How do you manage to have fat on your hand?

Every time I see this I imagine he has no fingers, like Majin Buu hands.

Yep and it is mainly fucked up by big banks that have a huge market power. Real things to invest are physical gold, silver, eventually some stocks but it seems overevaluated at the moment and could blow any time soon. If you follow commodities market, you could make some day trade on crude oil, natural gas, etc.

Avoid bonds and currencies

With rising interest rates, you should short them, not buy them