Super Germanic Pride Thread

We're worse off now than ever before, but we'll get through. Keep fighting and keep believeing. We'll make it.
PS: No anglos, mutts or slavs allowed.

Attached: Harald-Damsleth-Heim-Ætt-Fredeland.jpg (757x1078, 622K)

>nasjonal samling
Jeg er for et rent norge for etniske nordmenn, men Quisling er den storste forræderen i Norges historie. Fuck han og hans parti.

I don't think you belong in /pol, Anonsen

>sells our country out to Germans
bAsEd

meddl leude

Attached: lord.jpg (252x254, 12K)

>Long live the anglo King who fled with everything worth having to England while ordering the armed forces (of a country whose main political idea for the past years had been to abolish military forces because of my internationalism) to fight against the strongest military force in the world at the time
Super based. Let me guess - Sylvi Listhaug is based and FrP will save this country?

No, FrP are faggots. But the solution isn't nazism.

Its Germanic unity atleast.

>worse than ever before
30 year war and 100 year war beg to differ
This is a mediocre invasion and as soon as the Euro crashes, we'll get back to our former glory

I'd support being a close ally to a pan-Germanic NatSoc reich. But entering into a union for the third time is just about the most revolting thing I can imagine.

>le muh evil union meme
Jesus Christ, are you a fucking boomer?

Fucking hell man, pick up a history book.
WE WERE NOT IN CONTROL OF OUR OWN DESTINY FOR A PERIOD OF OVER 500 YEARS.
Repeating that, VOLUNTARILY, would be to spit on the graves of every Norwegian who wanted freedom.

unite the germanic tribes

Attached: norske.jpg (686x977, 240K)

You clearly don't know too much about history. Until the 1800s people of Europe gave 0 damn about which king they lived under. As long as they were left alone to tend to their memes and crops they couldn't care. And we lived under a (GERMAN SPEAKING KING) who lived in Copenhagen, Denmark. Buhuuu:(((( If not for that we would have been a retarted, suburb of Europe at best. Instead we had a ticket to Europe and some of our brighest were able to study at the university of Copenhagen and then at some uni in Germany. That's just the danish time. Sure, some people eventually felt that the swedish union was bad because we is norwegunz and we deserve le indendence:( but at some point the union was more popular in Norway than in Sweden - why? because we WERE ABLE TO DECIDE WHAT WE WANTED OURSELVES. It was a fucking federal state with TWO tings in common: King and foreign office. Tha'ts literally it. The whole 300-years-night and evil union meme is ridicolous. It really is, unless you're boomer tier nationalist.
You're speaking as if Norwegians and Norwegian culture was supressed. It never was.

Just imagine the superpower we'd be. I shit you not, we would have potential to reach U.S and China levels.....

Attached: Germanien.png (679x789, 267K)

>pic
I just popped a boner

Free us again, Terboven....

Attached: 1503487724468.png (1102x967, 501K)

unstoppable

Attached: norway.jpg (251x183, 6K)

If you want to be with germany just join the EU and you can stop meming.

germanic union my ass. you guys are weak faggots as of now, literally nothing compared to the great men you were in the 30's-40's. the destiny of europe is in italy's hands, you just gotta hope that the wave of right wing populism reaches your cucked muslim loving countries.

We have to free ourselves first to be able to do that
next election is 2021 but the current gubmint doesn't really get much done because they had to make a retarded Union to keep AfD out, enabling AfD to create much turmoil

t. professional bridge builder

Whatever you say....Muhammad

dont you have bridges to crumble, luigi?

>italian
>architecture

HAHAHAHAH very funny, now let's remember that your countries are being dominated by that muslin niggers.

> be italian
> talk about being weak

You couldn’t even beat the niggers in 1941 and your people are Moor rape babies. To think you faggots sit on the same land as the Romans did.

I really like you, if you ever need cannon fodder hit me up

Good lucky

Attached: methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fe0e07618-4bc5-11e8-9812-5f003d09c84c.jpg (685x385, 36K)

Good thread

Attached: download (10).jpg (120x144, 2K)

No one of us will get far enough without your liberation.

Attached: Germanisches_Reich.png (2988x2187, 525K)

Attached: 2D5AA39B-CA5F-4592-85A1-1E85596632B3.jpg (535x766, 163K)

Good people.

Attached: D7D8FE9E-F643-42E2-8310-94347F14C4D2.jpg (800x1049, 241K)

>asks for germans
>doesn't invite scummy anglos
A*glos are the epitome of Germanic scum.

I hate g*rmshits more than sl*veshits

>tfw Scottish, Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch
>and German
Looks like I'm allowed ITT lads.

Attached: anglo feels.jpg (388x525, 63K)

>no prussia
>konigsberg is there, alone
you can do better than this

Its mostly about me not caring about checking it all up.

Yeah what's up with these bluepilled kids these days thinking Anglos weren't pure Germanics?

I'm 1/8th german

Sup fellas

Leave - NOW