How fucked up must this kid be growing up to be?

How fucked up must this kid be growing up to be?

Attached: barron.jpg (1600x900, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uI98Ug6ASJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's the God Emperor.

He'll still be less retarded than you and your broken english you chink

He’s retarded and they keep him sedated I don’t think he’s fully aware

He's going to be biter at the world because of his father. Not because of Americans in general.

He's 6' 2" at 12 years old, he's going to be an ultra pussy plowing chad

He is being groomed for power. He is literally coming of age watching his own dad take down the dinosaur media. I was watching my dad get bitched out by my mom at that age

He has visible autism.

>Have thousands of people who would preferrably see you dead because your dads the president
He's probably going to have a bit of PTSD when he grows up but it'll probably be fine. Unless he comes to power and tries nuking California or something

I wonder if the white house network blocks shota?

>fucked up

Leaf, I think you meant "based as fuck"

He's going to be a 8 foot tall genius. His father will die when he is relatively young. He will grow into a profound understanding of what was done here and will be Warhammer 40000 personified. Screencap it.

I feel sorry for that kid. He is meant to follow in the footsteps of Dr. John Trump at MIT, good genes, very good genes, researches nuclear bombs and everything, and not really meant to follow in the footsteps of Donald Trump.

He would be a great scientist. A brilliant one. A prodigy. He would make string theory work, most likely. Very likely. Brilliant kid. But I doubt he is able to follow in his father's footsteps. Too much talking. Doubt this kid would like talking. Probably prefers to find out 12-dimensional string theory and wormholes.

I don't know why, but when I look at that kid, he seems to be his father's uncle's son. Brilliant kid. Maybe could be groomed to be God-Emperor, though. Both fields require high IQ, after all.

>He is being groomed for power.
This sounds SO promising omg! Don jr, Eric and Ivanka were such amazing achievements already, Baron is going to outshine them all on the spectrum!

Attached: 1511118763249.jpg (600x260, 98K)

Attached: 338614B7-90B0-4885-9E97-AF50B5358F4D.png (500x396, 115K)

He probably already has a marriage arranged between him and a wealthy Jewish woman.

Isn't hard to outshine those 3 when you are BARRON TRUMP

Why not both?

He's literally 6'2'' and only 12 years old holy fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=uI98Ug6ASJg

Attached: Barron Trump.jpg (1222x857, 126K)

hes actually trumps clone
theyve accelerated his aging so they can harvest him when the time comes

Do you think he will fuck his mother?

>a 12 year old is taller and more handsome than you

Attached: 1530383710888.png (480x479, 373K)

Why are feminists so trashy?

Attached: 9F250AD1-DD08-4529-9FD9-AC100687416A.jpg (615x615, 100K)

>Hits puberty

>THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM

He is Trump's assisination insurance policy. I believe that if anything happens to his dad, Barron goes full blown super villan.

His dad is the Kwisatz Haderach, he is the God Emperor. He has massive autism that will shield him, don't worry leaf.

son of.* mortal

Future President of the United States...

He's extremely severely autistic. Just watch some videos of his behavior and how no one can seem to find any recordings of him speaking for an extended period. We have tons of quotes from every other president's underage kids.

But people here think it's a pure coincidence Trump started tweeting about how he thinks vaccines cause autism and it's not genetics when Barron was exactly the right age to be diagnosed with it.

I think Ivanka will be the next rich Trump. Most rich families loose their wealth in about 2 generations nowadays anyway, so probably none of them will get to be that big.

He is 10 or 11
And already smarter and taller than you.
Also his taste in scifi is better.
All pre-teen white boys are diagnosed as autistic.
It is part of the kikes plan to make normal abnormal.

Attached: NoteTheWomansShakles.png (1224x758, 967K)

He's going to be God Emperor of Earth one day, I'd watch what you say, faggot. You're going on a list for genocide.

Actual God Emperor and already redpilled AND blackpilled. Literal Neo.

He'll probably spend his whole life alone, only surrounded by some family.

Trying to have a normal life would just lead to nutjobs attacking him on the streets simply because of his blood relation.
Especially if Blimp is impeached

>blonde anime girls with fat tits fighting dinosaurs
fucking based

He has to be pretty fucked up especially considering his dad is a Republican. The level of hatred his father receives is massive and a good deal of it spills over to him. My guess is he becomes the first Trump to die a virgin.

Attached: 1521842852042.jpg (2792x2000, 1.02M)

He's going to be sold to the saudis in exchange for smuggling Donald to Russia.

>heir to 100s of millions
>die a virgin
You can't possibly be a man and this stupid.
I'd ask for tits
But it is obvious you are projecting your desire to be fucked by a pre-teen boy.
100% you are a fat ugly cow and likely shitskinned at that.
Kind fo the Em Oh of women pedos.
No one wants to see your tits
So please
Just get the fuck out.

there's no way he'll die a virgin you idiot. lmao. he's from a rich family, famous, and decent looking.

Not too bad if he only reads and plays sports

Attached: barron trump.gif (422x290, 3.72M)

>Wearing the exact "uniform" for Charlottesville near its anniversary
What did he mean by this?

Attached: white polo and khakis.jpg (1920x2242, 754K)