The Jews don't want you to own silver and gold

Why aren't you stacking yet, Jow Forums?
It used to be illegal in the US, you know: huffingtonpost.com/steve-mariotti/when-owning-gold-was-ille_b_10708196.html

Attached: silver hoard.jpg (1024x768, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usmoneyreserve.com/blog/how-much-gold-is-in-the-world/
jmbullion.com/starter-pack/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Got 20 lbs. of silver, but only a few oz. of gold. Need to get more while it's low.

(((they))) say gold is a rare element yet it's available in every city and every country for sale as a jewelry or other method. So, which is it? Is gold on par with diamonds or is it really rare and finate?

Silver is great.... but has lost half it's value in recent memory and will continue down as supply outpaces demand....

(((they))) own all the gold.

everything that everyone else has, is basically on loan.

when SHTF (((they))) will take it all back.

Gold and silver are the last things (((they))) want you to buy.
usmoneyreserve.com/blog/how-much-gold-is-in-the-world/
It's not RARE per se - but there is limited supply. Definitely not on par with diamonds, which are a scam. Gold has been valuable for thousands of years, even in civilizations that were not infiltrated by (((them))).

Attached: gold bullion.jpg (720x449, 67K)

Diamonds aren’t rare or hard to manufacture, it’s just debeers stockpiled a fuckton of them to create artificial scarcity and pushed heavy advertising that people should only want inferior quality natural diamonds.

Like, this isn’t even the usual Jow Forums conspiracy theory bullshit, debeers are complete assholes and the easiest way to tell a diamond is artificial is it’s -too high quality-

Silver and gold are worth half what they were in 2011. Seems kinda risky.

But... when (((fiat))) currency loses its value, silver becomes more valuable. Right now in Venezuela, the national currency is basically worthless, and 1 ounce of silver can buy 6 months worth of food.

The United States military props up the American dollar, but I think a single silver coin is worth around 6 months worth of food in Venezuela to give you an idea. But who knows, conflict on the American homeland can reel back American military influence.

ya what this guy said

More like the government doesn't want us owning gold so they can devaluate the currency ad infinitum. Not the kikes.

The government is controlled by kikes, moron.

theres plenty of precious metals you can own. i used to work in industrial hvac and acquired a bit of copper and a lot of brass. i was considering casting it into ingots but im too busy. i also have a metal detector id love to go find some gold nuggets, but again i dont have the time. i dont live in a very good area for finding gold either. if i had a bit of money i would take a vacation out to those almost drained lakes in california and find all that fucking gold probably out there

>Silver and gold are worth half what they were in 2011
In 2011 an once of silver would fill the gas tank of your truck
in 2018 it wont fill up the tank of a motorcycle

buy the dip

>Why aren't you stacking yet, Jow Forums?
But I am!

Attached: collection.jpg (2292x1712, 921K)

>buy our shiny metal shekels and keep hold of them, goy! when it all collapses people will surely barter with you for your useless soft metals instead of items like potable water, edible food, and weapons to defend you and yours with!

gold/silver hoarders are nearly as stupid as bitcoiners

So, OP - Why don't you own superior Nazi silver?

Attached: 5rm f.jpg (4320x3240, 2.82M)

Attached: 5rm b.jpg (4320x3240, 2.92M)

it goes like this

food & water
then
guns & ammo (or crossbows or w/e the fuck you can get in non freedom land)
then
gold & silver

That's the spirit, keep buying the tops, never buy dips. Good goy

Exactly what this guy says. Gold and silver are great, but if you can't protect it ultimately its worth jack shit. The only thing I'd put higher than water or food on the list is a properly equipped hiking backpack (spergs will say bug out bag) with everything you need to live off the land on the go. Obviously some experience to go along with this equipment is necessary. Keep at least a gallon of water and freeze dried food in there along with your gear. Unless you have a bunker you can always be pushed off your land, this is the insurance policy for that.

I'm at stage three in your check list

>It used to be illegal in the US
this is why I bought a metal detector to search around old, abandoned farmhouses
my great grandpa told me about the jar of silver coins he buried back in the day...that he never did dig up....figured he's not the only old coot who didn't get his coins back

gud gud

i forgot to include basic medicine as well

LMAO stfu meme flag

hahahahahaha this is a fukken jew thread

>mfw i actually learned something from a huffpo article

Attached: 1506087303693.png (178x154, 46K)

You buy when it’s low...
You’re a moron

If you aren’t in on gold at 1020/oz give or take you’re an idiot.

My grandma bought me a pound of gold back in 2001-2002 or so. This was back at around 300 an oz I think. Still have it.

Sorry, was LARPing to fuck up commies earlier, forgot to fix.

OP is correct. This is a game I have been in for many years. I encourage others to do the same. Any amount is a wise decision - think long term.

Anti-gold hubris is strategic disinformation and has been for several decades. Don't fall for it.

Hold it.

To add this, it might be worth considering swapping for smaller denominations on the proviso you're holding a cast/bar.

Diamonds are the biggest meme, can be made artificially and at better quality. Artificial scarcity of real ones.

And in 2020 it will fill the tank of tank. What's your point? 2011 was right after 2008 and people where paranoid, now we are going into the next one and its going to be bigger.

buy the dip, dipshit

I will forever or until shtf
Coolest thing anyone has every given me.

>this is why I bought a metal detector to search around old, abandoned farmhouses
Sounds like a fun hobby with a possibility for getting paid.

I would search for old aerial photos and look for old landmarks that aren't there anymore and then search those places. Old oak trees, barns, cairns etc.

It’s 16x 1oz. $50 dollar denominated. In a little green tube.
Is there use for smaller?

I remember my older brother talking to me about gold back around that time after hearing about it on Art Bell

He never bought any because he's the type of guy that talks a lot but never does anything and I never bought any because I was 12

Feels bad

Attached: 1523453013840.png (495x446, 471K)

It was my 18th bday present/graduation present.
My grandma had some foresight. She bought 180 acres with cash in the 70s outside a medium sized city. She kept it until she passed. Never had a loan on it. Taxes are 800 bucks a year. Tons of gold and silver things.
Smart lady.

Buy silver now. Do you have $150?
jmbullion.com/starter-pack/

Attached: 10oz bars.jpg (2020x1604, 850K)

Longtime metalsfag here, this is the most bullish gold COT I've seen in my life.

Attached: GC.png (889x620, 36K)

Checked.
My grandpa collected circulated silver coins. My mom took after him. I took it and went HAM.

Attached: 5oz bars.jpg (2012x1616, 994K)

>1 ounce of silver can buy 6 months worth of food.
You have a source on that?

>Something that has no immediate use and is heavy won't require a significant period of time after the collapse of society to be valued.

Have been since 08 when AJ was still fun and Commies didn’t riot

It’s like 15$ dude and it’s value in a collapse would be trading with countries that aren’t collapse so it won’t go up

>implying AJ isn't fun anymore
The future is now old man.

gold and silver are disaster/shtf hedges. Along with common ammo(.22, 5.56/.223, 12 gauge, 9mm) and lighter fluid.

Attached: bosniacivilwar.jpg (1504x2964, 787K)

He’s not nearly as fun pushing a 2 party system as he was with the Owl island

I sold the peak, well almost, dumped all my silver at $35 and never looked back, Even traded about a $1000 worth for a 30yr old colt 1911, My gun increased in value 40% while that poor bastard lost more than 50% of his investment.

You know when not to buy gold and silver? when you see all these "Buy Gold" tv commercials and people telling you to buy gold, Metals have been in a downward spiral for too many years to count, look at the charts, metals will continue to plummet in the end of this year , just like they always do

I have a little bit just in case. Gold is rare, beautiful, workable and extremely durable. Those characteristics aren't changing.

Also, I'd buy silver in bars and coins/rounds and good in jewelry. But out-of-style clearance jewelry as cheap as you can - 14k+.

Extra credit: Anyone know how the karat system works?

> this is the most bullish gold COT I've seen in my life.

And gold on a long term basis is incredibly undervalued. Silver even more so.

Attached: GoldValuation.jpg (600x476, 120K)

Zero hedge

Attached: B5E9F135-AACD-49C8-9320-24DF6039D213.jpg (2208x1242, 654K)

This is fake, Poli salama was the money used in Bosnia during the war, not tushonka or ammo.

There is only one great investment opportunity right now.

Attached: 1530490048752.jpg (250x128, 5K)

In 2008, silver was worth what it is today. Bought then, sold in 2011. See how that works?

Shoo shoo stinky linky

Attached: 114E1693-5D93-48CA-8275-F36FD77ED28A.jpg (1242x1865, 1.43M)

> 2011 was when they tried to corner the market on silver, causing a huge price spike
But I would be more shocked if you weren't trying to be disingenuous. This is Jow Forums, after all.

How are you going to pay for food in Venezuala with either silver certificates OR minted pieces?

protip: you can't

Just because money is worthless in your broken shit economy doesn't mean people will start accepting shavings of silver metal for exchange purposes.

also check out SilverGoldBull.com for an at spot (close enough) price on silver.

why didnt you go full /x/ and tell anons about the ongoing price manipulation by JPMorgan and how the regulators see no wrong doing? Ted Butler's been following it for some time now. He estimates the bank themselves control over 500 million physical ounces

Attached: fuck banks.jpg (811x984, 102K)

waht if it is still low years after you bought?

All of the idiot libertarians bought bitcoins and buttcoins instead.

yeah the six months number has got to be bullsiht. at that point, an ounce of copper would be like a month's supply of food and i refuse to believe that's true

eh, *pound of copper

I got to banks and buy rolls of coins to hunt for free silver. I sell the coins that are 40% silver and keep the ones that are 90% silver. It's some nice extra income.

no rich or poor is code word for communism!

Attached: 5678987654.png (483x273, 32K)

>silver
>not being bitcoin

Attached: 5678909876.png (460x191, 12K)