Really makes you think, doesn't it?

really makes you think, doesn't it?

Attached: 5mGCNI4.png (594x749, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dhs.gov/news/2018/02/15/we-must-secure-border-and-build-wall-make-america-safe-again
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Send him this link
dhs.gov/news/2018/02/15/we-must-secure-border-and-build-wall-make-america-safe-again

Also this is proof that the Jews on Jow Forums spell the board name wrong.

and i thought Jow Forums was making up all this stuff about south africa.

i wouldnt call a cringy leftist political activist hell bent on shaming any form of self preservation to be a solid source of information in regards of the genocide of white farmers that is happening in dindu nothin land

>/pol

Attached: 1484085090925.webm (546x576, 445K)

I've never heard a non-racist explanation why the 14 words are so awful

bump

anything that gives don black more visibility and traffic is good

Because jews.

killing white farmers is not a smart move. they'll be without competent farmers and without any international sympathy.

wtf I hate white genocide now

I think international sympathy for Africa as a whole is basically gone

>/pol

good old blockhead

Don Black is a good guy.

3 years ago the alt right was talking about the looming SA genocide. What was he talking about? Juicero or something?

>never thought to look into it yourself
I really don't like you user. At all.

no
don black is a hero

One doesn't exist.

>Juicero
he probably sunk all of daddy's shekels into it until that day some Chad just squeezed the bags by hand and killed the whole idea. I wonder what he thinks of onions.

>Stop talking about whites getting killed in South Africa you white privileged racists
t. Bernsheckelstein

Every time.

(((Bernstein)))

>kike is unironically claiming that white people existing and having a future is supremacism

Yeah I'm sure this will end well for him.

>when you realise that Jews are biologically predisposed towards acting to weaken their hosts in any way they can think of because that is how they thrive

Attached: 1504205538418.png (170x212, 57K)

>if you talk about white people being mass murdered than you're a racist!
>what happens in SA is none of your business!
Has there ever been a more blatant showing of their hand?

Attached: 1518241245812.png (174x238, 46K)

A Jew?

From the tribe that calls itself God's Chosen People?

That created a state, craved from land populated by Arabs, and called it a Jewish state, ignoring a sizable portion of its non Jewish population.

A Jew is calling out White People again for promoting their own interests?

I guess only the Jews can advance their own self interest.

If you want to give the niggers back land in SA (which wasnt theres to begin with) may as well give the arabs back their land in palestine.

>because the 14 words were invented by a literal nazi and nazis by definition are inherently violent and genocidal. Because securing that existence will only be at the expense of other racial groups including violence done to them

Or something like that. Its like that leftist meme where a swastika is a call to action so no peaceful nazi can really exist, if you're a nazi you're pro genocide and wish to see it done on those you consider inferior without exception blah blah

The fuck?

But isn't the most important question whether it's happening or not?