White pills

Attached: 1wr.png (822x904, 1.58M)

i'll start

Attached: a1531510668267.jpg (640x789, 138K)

I hope the next batch of whites are better off than we were. It's sad to think about the missed potential in this generation
they did nothing but make white kids feel guilty for being white and it's led to our entire generation having mental problems

Attached: 1400112306958.png (773x773, 81K)

This

there's still hope for the post-2000 generations.

Attached: congratulations.gif (1667x4168, 2.67M)

Whites: the race of
>Murders
>Rapists
>Enslavers
>Genociders
>Crusader religious nutjobs
>Racist
>Bigots
>Diseased
Oh but they created some neat stuff along the way off the resources of other races they killed off and land they invaded so everything is forgiven.....

Attached: uberfeel.png (645x773, 23K)

Attached: ic1Sgvk.png (1280x720, 684K)

Yes. Whites were the only people in the entire written history of the world to do those things.
Fucking moron.

Attached: 1472442519513.jpg (1385x1822, 292K)

actually that is the Kenite/Khazar Talmud followers there, Shlomo....

Attached: 1365122680218.jpg (1080x810, 91K)

what?

im going to btfo you.

>Murders
totally normal. name an animal that doesn't kill.
>Rapists
totally normal for pre-civilised humanity. name an animal that doesn't rape.
>Enslavers
name one superior fighting force in history (pre-civilisation) that hasn't enslaved.
>Genociders
das rite
>Crusader religious nutjobs
the muslims started it.
>Racist
Nature is racist.
>Bigots
lol
>Diseased
we also cured all those diseases.
>everything is forgiven.....
we don't want to be forgiven. we are proud of ALL our history.

I have btfo'd you.

Attached: white-world.jpg (1000x1366, 264K)

Only liberals use the term "nut job"

Leftist demand that whites pay for the sins of their ancestors while not taking any of the credit.
You are hypocrites and liars.

>leftists want this extinct

Attached: russian-girls.jpg (640x960, 69K)

every race did those
except crusading, but you can substitute that for jihad

Attached: as_2.jpg (904x904, 249K)

Attached: tech_3.png (796x316, 25K)

Attached: tech_4.jpg (639x347, 38K)

Attached: Tech-5.png (516x438, 21K)

can you computer geek autists continually post this and similar info on all of these _lack lives matter and similar websites and social media feeds???!!! when they are informed and educated about what their ancestors and relatives were like, maybe they will become more civilized...maybe

Attached: race_crime_4.jpg (850x591, 63K)

Attached: 1519276453882.jpg (763x1200, 185K)

Now this massively successful race has had it's History weaponized, and turned against it.

Attached: 1532058558416.png (683x500, 253K)

What is the source of these?

The obama era is over and Whites are waking up. There are changes happening all over that are working in our favour.

Attached: d78949aad628c3393e76f84491891dc25d46c9fb08c4650aba4f8467d25f80cc.jpg (1080x1080, 70K)

Human accomplishment by Charles Murray

>Hispanic
>Race

Thanks

slavs are white, I don't care what any filthy sub-human scandi says.

Attached: 1519798659019.jpg (941x778, 151K)

If you stay here too long you will get redpilled. Leave now while you can. Everything gets different when you finally swallow it. Really different.

Attached: Laurence-Fishburne-as-Morpheus_The-Matrix.jpg (1600x835, 252K)

Attached: 1518651439068.jpg (3000x2000, 1.82M)

Attached: 1526747667780.jpg (500x645, 94K)

I've been searching for stats like this everywhere and couldn't find any.

Even decent Memes with all the White inventions, are hard to find.

Attached: 1533276964588.jpg (960x882, 315K)

the portugese aren't white idiot

>implying any other race didn't have creatos, explorers and conquerers

Well, i guess niggers.

So just how much further down this rabbit hole we gotta go before all the bullshit finally comes to a head one way or another.

Pic very fucking related

Attached: 1515335201785.png (500x478, 114K)

Meme flag

what are they

My american cousin and big sister are so politically incorrect it's ridiculous, feminists too.
They try to wash my little cousins brains everytime they can about how the world is terrible for women and how privileged they are for being white in mexico.

I usually tell them to ignore them and say nigger panther instead of black panther.
Baby steps.

Well the "problem" is that just about everything is made by whites, hell even on buzzfeed top 20 things by black inventors they have to include things such as super soakers and the dust pan

Sweden Election soon, thats the next chapter in our story.

mediterranean

The native americans literally cut off childrens heads and rolled it down some jungle pyramids for fun before we killed them all

mediterraneans are europeans who have adapted to warmer climate

Attached: Italy.jpg (400x589, 22K)

Mediterranean is white

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's actually only a handful of European countries that concentrate all the achievements, not Europe as a whole. The majority of countries didn't do jackshit.

Attached: europeanachievement5.jpg (1703x855, 407K)

europeans yes, whites no

no we're not

Mediterranean isn't a race you stupid kike. Fuck off with your dividing strategy.

Attached: kikedetected.gif (450x450, 771K)

>this rejects the literature, architecture, astronomy and technological advances the ancient prehispanic cultures did
>pillaging own villages in the crusades and killing people who didn't believe in god or were thought to be withces d-dont count! S-stop being racist to w-white man!

Attached: 1405909277535.png (500x700, 417K)

>we're
Show flag for proofs

honestly I always found it a little cringy to always concentrate on martial aesthetic and power, using the images of legionnaires, crusaders and whatnot or inexorably linking the quality of an empire with its territorial expansion.
sure, those are nice and easily catch up the hyperactive psyche of the younger or the romantic feelings of the older, still.

even without getting into the merits of visionaries, thinkers and truly talented men, I find uplifting the more humble sense of irony that almost unchanged traversed history, unnoticed in its importance of keeping men together, making them learn and teach through the demonisation of ignorance.

Nigga those are old generations, those being born today are whitepilled as hell

this made me smile a bit

nobody cares what you think you bongoloid

you too, fucking mick

Actual Europe vs "Europe"

Attached: actualeurope.jpg (1000x1076, 844K)

you misspelled Arab
nice bait tough, have a (you)

>european union

Are you kidding? fellow mexican?

You forgot
>cucks

Definitely a kike. Won't show flag and attacks everyone here. Everyone can safely ignore schlomo here.

like i said, nobody cares what you think. you're not mediterranean. this is like some negro telling me what i am and what people i belong to.

Upper-class Russians mostly aren't Slavs. Before communism, Russia was ruled over mainly by French and other Western-European aristocrats.

This is the final destination in the rabbit hole

Attached: 30696B15-E249-4C65-A030-4A61D8FB6703.jpg (851x567, 99K)

>believed Nature wanted a mulatto race
BUT
>Nature is wrong and Aryan philosopher-mystics got everything right in the Vedas
and
>blacks, being stupid, are the most social
Schopenhauer was an edgelord who didn't realize how threatened civilization was. He would obviously favor the Christian world over, say, Islam, though probably not over the far East and certainly not over Hindu or Buddhist culture. Despite his flaws, he was brilliant. His comments on national pride are best interpreted as intra-European. Being high on France relative to England, e.g., is pretty gay.

OTOH Deutschland is pretty obviously uber alles so idk

>never colonized by Europe
>Japan
Pick one.

>shows a picture of white conquering other whites
nice "white pill"

>Memeflag
Opinion discarded

>parasitism is the exploitation of the big by the little
>but now the little have become big
>and they must be taken down by the Little
God has a sense of humor, this is Jesus all over again, He's constantly Jewing Jews

>like i said, nobody cares what you think. you're not mediterranean

Neither are you shlomo. Stop changing your meme flag and reveal your real one. And I'll tell you who you are and who you belong to all day long you fucking little cunt.

except i am mediterranean, you're not you stupid corn-toothed british piece of shit. go harass some children you limey pedophile.

>refuses to show flag when it could entirely validate his post content
Yikes, this guy is going in my cringe compilation.

>White colonized Americans, Africa, Australia
>Whites genocide Native Americans
>Whites African Slave Trade completely dwarfed the Arabs slave trade
>Whites were responsible for the black plague, smallpox and Spanish influenza
Whites are currently genociding Arabs and destabilizing their land. That alone is more evil than all of the negative acts Arabs have committed over the last 700 years combined

t. angry kike

Attached: angryjew.jpg (297x365, 36K)

the ironic thing is that every single race had also done those things to lesser or more extent. wh*te dog

Attached: 1517679440696.png (420x467, 153K)

t. non-mediterranean pedo
yikes

does that account for population?
swiss, swedish, danish, norwegians have a fraction of the population of the big four

>Whites are currently genociding Arabs
If we were, there wouldn't be any Arabs. We never had to pay them for the oil they happened to find themselves sitting on, if we were willing to just kill them all. They never could have put up an effective resistance from the 20th century onward.

Incase anyone actually wants to have a serious discussion about this, allow me to explain....

european = white

the only """europeans""" who are not white, (regardless of what colour their skin, eye or hair is) are those whose ancestors were raped by muslims (the only invading forces to push into europe)
now, yes... many of those mutts exist in the mediterranean and the balkans but there are also many people across those countries who are completely european or at least if they do have an ancestor from the middle east or beyond that ancestor is from more than a thousand years ago.

>b-b-but user... white is a SKIN COLOUR

No.
If white was referring to only skin colour and not race then why people like Indians not referred to as BLACKS ? I can show you Indians with blacker skin some niggers.

Black = Africans (negroids)

White = Europeans

>more extent

no

I think they're actively trying to hide White Inventiveness, because the differences are so glaring. The truth damages their Anti-White narrative.

Attached: American Inventors Blacked.png (1758x939, 1.16M)

then why did the islamic world have a golden age at one point while the "baste" christfag europe was in its darkest ages? just to give you an example

the islamic golden age was just some arab guys doing a little math and making carpets

europeans explored the world and then invented the internet, made rockets and went to the moon.

Attached: DB09957D-0EC2-4678-AE12-7436F178FD88.jpg (640x602, 56K)

and? withouth the other "races" and ethnic groups none of those wouldve ever happened. like if the türks didnt block the medditerran trade routes people wouldve never went on around the world.

>why did the islamic world have a golden age at one point while the "baste" christfag europe was in its darkest ages?
Because that's when they were looting the Christian world. It took them a while to completely destroy the intellectual life in the places they conquered, so it carried on for a while after they forcibly converted the conquered population to Islam.

The darkest time in the history of Christianity came when Muslim pirates took over the Mediterranean Sea, ending the vibrant trade that had previously been the heartbeat of the West, and greatly impoverishing Europe. Unlike the Roman conquerers, Islam added no value. They only pillaged, raped, and then presided over decline.

>if the türks didnt block the medditerran trade routes people wouldve never went on around the world.
That's ridiculous.

literally that was the only reason why the portugeese and the spanish started to sail around. to find a cheaper way to obtain goods made in india. sure maybe with time people wouldve explored the globe but that wouldve happened way later.

Turks are already hybrids of Africans and Europeans. Just like Mestizos, and Arabs.

Which begs the question, has this Race Mixing Agenda, been used as a weapon long before the modern era?

Attached: 1509761227838.jpg (736x544, 50K)

>amerimutt being a complete retard
nothing new

please don't talk about things you obviously know nothing about.

>like if the türks didnt block the medditerran trade routes people wouldve never went on around the world.

dumbest shit ive read today m8. the vikings were already sailing to north america

It's gonna be tough but in the end we will make it.

oh yeah? then tell me why fucking colombus or vasco da gama went out onto the sea? just to explore? surely thats what the spanish and portugese kings wanted

oh yeah? so did the fucking chinks find america but they never made a colony there

Attached: 1502932855148.png (669x637, 564K)

Attached: 1502781254912.png (612x612, 511K)

Attached: 1502779174121.jpg (806x478, 128K)

Attached: 1515893373186.jpg (236x351, 19K)