Why are minorities are so fucking arrogant on television?

I'm not white(i'm central asian) but it pisses me off how fucking arrogant most minorities appear to be on american television. Some of them just recently crossed the border and next moment they are lecturing whites how to be moral and kind and some shit like that.

I'm disgusted.

Attached: trevor.jpg (682x1024, 80K)

>(((television)))
why do you think it's called programming?

Because White men are mostly spineless cucks who don't do anything about it except complain on the internet at most.

>Central Asian
Wtf does that even mean

Trevor Noah is almost as white as Shaun Kang

>white men are cucks because they want to get rid of someone the right way instead of becoming the same savages they're trying to get rid of
wow, sound argument faggot

Kazakhstan.

Mongol or Turk

He was born in '84, he's late Gen X

It comes with the low IQ. They have little to no self awareness.

Nothing quite as stupid as a leaf.

They are not just arrogant on tv.

--First stop using memeflags, you faggot

---Second, being minority or new to place doesnt mean you have compromise your morals and principles, you cum sucking cunt
---Third, it called having guts and not giving a uck. Obviously something you lack, dickskin turd
4--Fourth, die in your rage, racist scums will still see you as a piece of shit non white little vomit

It’s mostly a liberal thing. Kinda like the magical negro thing. Libs genuinely believe that non whites have some deep profound insight into the human experience that we white people simply cannot comprehend. Tbh the non whites are just giving them what they want and get all preachy about complicated issues that require nuance and patience. Why wouldn’t they if money could be made from it. I often worry about the harmful influences of tv and film but then I realize most people (especially young peopls) don’t watch either anymore. It’s mostly for liberal boomers (perhaps the most toxic group of people to grace mankind).

Attached: 6D78F336-2730-4E07-9E08-D1EE43268B3E.jpg (657x527, 47K)

((they)) have set up a very temporary situation where objecting to the arrogance and entitlement of anybody other than white men is racism. White men are doing something , they are cutting the cord and not watching TV anymore. Soon ((they)) will be lecturing to nobody. TV no longer has the cultural influence it once did.

They know they're untouchable

Attached: 1518460432419.gif (500x209, 526K)

Finnish.

Attached: lJFw2BW.png (800x783, 169K)

Everything is going in their favor. Why wouldn't they gloat?

Or you mean whites are civilized and try to get along because that's what civilization was built for and is sustained by?

We hate them too.

Attached: 1509558667208.gif (480x264, 2.03M)

This. We're getting many black journalists funded by Soros and all they do is barf the same script as the american ones: reparations, white people raisist, discrimination, etc.

Because being held accountable is not part of their life experience

Sitting around whining about it won't actually do anything save for making your women thoroughly disgusted by your limp-dicked inaction.

When a civilization becomes weak and tolerant, they soon are conquered. We're seeing it right now.

Thought he was talking about british empire not white people?

When you control the creation of money and lending to goyim it’s like being God.

Attached: 1F8E6F30-D831-4660-A863-2D09D08E0C90.jpg (992x558, 99K)

Were the Romans truly conquered though if we use them as a model for our own civilization? Were the Greeks if we still use their thought?

"being conquered" seems to be only a temporal thing.

Those words aren't coming from their brains. The minority is only parroting words taught to him by Jews. Jews became aware that they were losing influence over the Whites. So they've adapted and learned how to exploit Whites guilt over their treatment of minorities to funnel their messages through brown mouths.

He's Asian and the Gasden Flag is the only Yellow option available to him.

Trevor Noah is a kike who tries really to larp as black, just like Drake.

Liberals think that minorities are “victims” and that they have extra insight because of that (ie slave morality). The smarter ones (comparatively) know their opinions get extra weight and act accordingly.

All of the -stans except Pakistan.

They look so funny when they wear people clothes.

think*

because they're winning the culture war.

their arrogance also wins stupid people over.

all they need to do is sound confident when they're taking shots at people, and gullible left leaning retards will treat their word like gospel

remember folks, libfags use the daily show as their news source. they also think CNN is real news.

Because they know white men are pussies and cucks who won't do shit about it. That's also why brag about fucking your women to your face.

Hello. This is crazy talk Have you seen /ourgirls. One of them, Brittney Venti I'm sure you must have seen, I've Seen her posted a few times today.
The other one died in a showdown with DARPA deepstate totalitarians at Easter. /Nasim_Chan.
The lesson here is that even using the word
>racist
in the way that programmed cunts use it tends to prove that you aren't competent enough to be taken seriously.
It's the modern equivalent of screeching 'heretic'. An alternative to being reasonable.

Attached: IMG_3462.gif (480x270, 1.63M)

> I'm not white(i'm central asian)
>That's also why brag about fucking YOUR women to YOUR face.

OP said he wasn't white but you assumed he was. ATTN FOLKS, WE HAVE A NIGGERPOSTER ON THIS THREAD. SOUND THE ALARM

Oh, you're chink? Well, you're a bigger cuck than white bois. A white man can walk into any Asian country and fuck the wife of any Asian man, without even trying. Actually, don't you got some European seed to clean out of your Asian wife? Fucking sub-human insectoid cuck trash. Fuck you and your 3 inch baby dick.

Colored privledge

social media isn't 'to my face.' all niggers ever do 'to my face' is ask me for a dollar.

>minorities
Stopped reading there

Attached: 1532108184657.jpg (600x448, 82K)

>Why are minorities are so fucking arrogant on television?
Because the media corporations that hire them and the directors/producers want them to come off as arrogant. Arrogant minority is the image they are going after.

>Central Asia
>Chinks

Borat

I always find people from India seem to be full of themselves, like they think their shit don't stink.

I don't know how someone can look like that and think they shouldn't be humble and grateful that the rest of humanity doesn't shoot them on sight.

>muh dick nigguh

he looks like de niro's kid

Who is this nigger in the picture???
I don't watch Talmudvision, so none of this stuff really affects me.

Immunity from consequences.

Yeah colored priledge

>A white man can walk into any Asian country and fuck the wife of any Asian man, without even trying. Actually, don't you got some European seed to clean out of your Asian wife? Fucking sub-human insectoid cuck trash. Fuck you and your 3 inch baby dick.

stop being a stereotype. i can pretty much infer what race you are based on your typing. you're a shitskin, LOL. the thing is, you don't know what race i am, but i know what race you are.

think about what that means for a second, retardnigger

plus, you make no sense, nigger

Attached: black_rape2.jpg (590x720, 66K)

i have a hard time accepting those statistics. Surely a few white men must have raped black women especially with today's absurdly broad date rape or i was drunk rape definitions.

This. Obviously much of the blame rests on our faggot boomer parents for the 60s and 70s diversity lie, but definitely the arrogance and entitlement, especially within the last couple years has turned me from apolitical into a civic nationalist and now a straight up white identitarian. Fuck these ungrateful cunts. Especially pic related. Check out the Red Ice Tv piece on this fucking faggot if you want some good hate watching material.

Attached: 39782f54e7f03698cff826d89a1373e4.jpg (640x651, 50K)

>Why?
Affirmative Action + hate crime laws

My chick can't stand watching like 90% of shows with me anymore. After a year of lurking Jow Forums it's like getting the shades from "They Live" welded over your eyes...

They never got convicted.

They are still they aren't. They forget that when whites chimp out they don't burn down a couple businesses and call it a night. Whites organize into huge armies that outfit themselves with the latest weapons and then kill millions.

Learned chutzpah + total unawareness of anything outside the Narrative

They do it for the shekels

>"""minorities"""