How is Trump threatening the 1st amendment?

I see this claim constantly coming from the media but they never mention how disagreeing with the media is an attack on the 1st amendment. Is it? Let's review the 1st amendment.

>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Now Trump has vigorously disagreed with the media but he hasn't ever censored them. He's just disagreed with them so can you please tell me when the media will bring their head.

Now where the hell does it say that you have to agree with the media on everything. The media will probably come to a point where they'll get mad about Trump strategizing for political gain in private. From my recollection Obama wiretapped the AP and there was no response. So what exactly is their problem now.

Attached: 1521842852042.jpg (2792x2000, 1.02M)

sdo many beautiful pictures of goddess tay and you use a photoshoped one. SAD!

Attached: 1520544075283.jpg (1080x1080, 100K)

it's just (((journalists))) being butthurt

CUTE LADY!~

Attached: sweating_towelguy.jpg (300x300, 15K)

Trump is threatening the First Amendment by allowing mud people who hate it to retain citizenship and by failing to prosecute anti-free speech collusion by major Internet companies.

IT WAS HER TURN!!

Attached: UDg2lGe22.jpg (640x712, 191K)

It's original dumbass.

>I see this claim constantly coming from the (((media)))
There is your problem; lying kikes are only going to lie.

Attached: 1521212311331.jpg (450x450, 89K)

Coal burner

>If I disagree with it it's illegal.
t. Liberals

If she was elected I would have stolen a Humvee from a local National Guard base and driven it through a Democrat rally.

They are INCREDIBLY easy to steal, no keys required, just some good wire cutters to cut the wheel locking cable.

Im now on a watch list probably. This is all meant to be ironic. I would only drive through them in minecraft

use a jeeb

fuck off retard

Attached: 235234.gif (1010x725, 582K)

Trump tittyfucks the 1st amendment hard and I couldnt give to shits. The 1st amendment is basically an excuse to be allowed to be a faggot.

Attached: 1529861573383.png (1053x1080, 324K)

Because he has used his powers as president to punish people for saying mean things about him. He removed security clearances without any actual evidence of wrongdoing, and everyone with two braincells to rub together knows why it was done.

That's what people are referring to.

Nah man, those up-armored humvees can plow through quite a lot before slowing down

Get ready to blow up some forts with TNT blocks when they impeach him

Why would I target military forts? 90% of servicemembers are conservative

Security clerence is not a right. It’s a privlage that can be revoked at any time for any reason.

Brenan can still go ok CNN and be a cunt

The obama admin literally wiretapped journalists. Far more of an infringement than calling cnn fake

He's not. But as someone in the past said, if you repeat the lie long enough it becomes the truth.

dame i need one....or stufff

>From my recollection Obama wiretapped the AP and there was no response. So what exactly is their problem now.
He also tried to jail some reporters. One was from Fox.

Trump isn't attacking the 1st. If anything, he's allowing spooks to speak, because a security clearance LIMITS what you can talk about. It's literally a gag order, unless they are pushing propaganda as some kind of operation.

Brennan is a muslim, he converted while head of station in Saudi Arabia. Dude's a liar also. He's just butthurt because that contract he signed with CBS or NBC or whoever isn't worth shit now, and the studios are all scared that the other spooks they have on retainer will lose their clearances as well. What they do is ask these guys behind closed doors stuff that shouldn't be public knowledge, and then report on it as 'a person familiar with the matter' and it's bullshit.

Redpill anyone saying taking away a clearance limits free speech, by explaining that having a clearance LIMITS speech. It's doublespeak.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about. Those vehicles and airplanes have just enough fuel in them to drive around for 30min or so for parking or maintenance. Military didn't like watching that kid steal a tank and drive down the highway.

>You clearly don't know what you're talking about
I was in the military for 6 years, and have spent plenty of that time doing PMCS, so idk what you're on about.

>steal a tank and drive down the highway.
Best part of the 90s, in my opinion.

>and have spent plenty of that time doing PMCS
Bullshit. What you did is pretend to do it, and slept under the truck, or in the back of it. is wrong, but not because of the fuel. He's wrong because your shit PMCS job would render the vehicle useless in 30 mins or less.

I still don't know what you are talking about. Most the vehicles in the motor pool are kept with at least half a tank of gas, about 1/3 of them with over 3/4 tank.

>I still don't know what you are talking about.
I'm agreeing with that. I'm just saying the fucking thing will die after 30mins because it has a class 3 leak on the transfer case you're sleeping under.

I actually sleep in the in highbacks like a proper shammer.

>What you did is pretend to do it, and slept under the truck, or in the back of it
>What you did is pretend to do it, and slept under the truck, or in the back of it.

I still don't know what you are arguing about. That humvees in MY motor pool have fuel in them?

I hope you have to replace plenty of canvas doors this winter from all the soldiers busting the shit out of them in snowball fights.

I drive a Hilux, ISIS edition. Has the arabic on the mirrors and everything. One is the OG white w/red interior, stick shift 4WD. The other is blacked out, automatic 4WD. Check my flag faggot, tell me what installation I'm on.

Somehow journalists got it into their heads that "the press" refers to a class high priests and not just a printing press.

if them's bitches are even cable locked at all. my old unit's didn't even bother. someone would just lose the keys and have to cut the lock.

>cut the lock.
That's the master key. It's in the connex that doesn't have a lock on it.

None of you guys have the Polaris Warthogs with the turret and LEO tacsat? Tell your commanders to get you guys the cool shit.

>Check my flag faggot
>Denmark
I'm not getting it

I want an expando-van to run all our SIPR and NIPR stacks out of

dont have a commander anymore. left that regular army disaster factory and haven't regretted it a second.

he's saying he's some sort of special snowflake boy in a roundabout and coy manner.

Attached: 244.jpg (400x299, 26K)

because he said they are liars, didnt you know? they are the true heroes.

Attached: fe60f8500ab6c50636760e6236b5fd273cb32ab5ef09505382fb58cfea4a4bed.jpg (446x494, 72K)

SWE-DISH. Fits in a suitcase. More room for the fun stuff.

/thread

He's not...Facebook and GOOGLE are though!