Red Alert: It is fucking happening, faggots

Get in here!!

Rudy Giuliani: Impeaching Trump would mean 'people's revolt'

news.sky.com/story/rudy-giuliani-impeaching-trump-would-mean-peoples-revolt-11480366

Will you help in a revolt if the government and FBI overrules your democratically elected president?

Attached: 2E80E424-66E9-4C6C-ABCF-CF8E6632CB9B.jpg (1600x900, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MBKu9OJ8Ltk
twitter.com/MichaelAvenatti/status/1031971819253903360
twitter.com/MichaelAvenatti/status/1031972693351051266
youtu.be/zdMbmdFOvTs
youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=MBKu9OJ8Ltk

Yes.

Attached: 1524947338458.png (1023x764, 1.26M)

Would love to see you hick boomers and neckbeards try. Believe me, we want nothing more than that.

Attached: hicks.jpg (968x727, 109K)

I am convinced that literally everything that comes out of Rudy Giuliani's mouth is both a lie and retarded.

not my president

oh yay, burger race war. Bunch of boomers and 30 year old boomers vs a bunch of spics and niggers. I’m sure that will turn out well.

Haha inb4 the DEUS VULT faggot from the last thread

YOU BETTER BETTER BUCKLE THE FUCK UP THEN BUTTERCUPS

Avenatti on Twitter:

.@RudyGiuliani Buckle Up Buttercup. You and your client completely misplayed this...

twitter.com/MichaelAvenatti/status/1031971819253903360

The developments of today will permit us to have the stay lifted in the civil case & should also permit us to proceed with an expedited deposition of Trump under oath about what he knew, when he knew it, and what he did about it. We will disclose it all to the public.

twitter.com/MichaelAvenatti/status/1031972693351051266

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1500680549201.jpg (623x411, 89K)

You realize we're going to eventually start shooting you people, right?

Attached: 1491633446832.jpg (767x431, 35K)

>people would revolt
Not Jow Forums. Trump lost Jow Forums when he exposed himself as a Zionist stooge. The only people who will revolt are weak skinny-fat mutts and no doubt ANTIFA will be there to rekt them. Once the Commies destroy the Zionists in our society Jow Forums will destroy the Commies and finally have our Reich.

You have been warned.

Attached: trump zionism 43.jpg (999x754, 207K)

> lie and retarded
Yes, but it's an awesome retarded lie for you to fuck yourself with.

No. He doesn't realize that

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

YOU ARE A DUMB HICK CULT MEMBER WITH NO IDEA WHAT IT TAKES TO ACCOMPLISH YOUR GOAL.

go back to irrelevancy you faggot boomer

Attached: 1500666264888.gif (190x200, 2.56M)

This is a terrible JIDF post

This is a terrible shareblue post

glow in the darkies have hidden themselves from the American public their whole lives all while they shit on them

Attached: 1518516143568.jpg (620x699, 153K)

>Actually, “pay per view” would be an incredibly interesting proposal wouldn’t it? It would be the highest number of views in history, amirite?
Yes, let's have the American public pay for a historical moment in American politics. Sweet idea, Goldberg!

Nope. A disappointingly low number of retards are going to turn out for like 2 nights tops to wave their tiki torches. Then another group of absolute dipshits in pink hats are going to show up and counter protest for like a day and everyone is going to go home to see how many likes the got for their """"protest"""" on instagram.

(you)

Attached: 1528332681589.jpg (1773x1510, 592K)

>if you expose Israel and Zionists you are JIDF

Attached: brainlet 46.png (866x900, 343K)

Literally 3 million more people voted for Hillary wtf, do you guys think a couple Cletus and Billy Bobs are really gonna start a people’s revolt? News flash, if trump were to be impeached TOMORROW the vast number of Americans would celebrate.

wow that was a good one

FBInigger leave

>fags wave torches once
>all nazis wave torches

>antifa gets fucked up at every rally
>NAZI PERPETRATED IT

Do you also like to suck cocks for chump change too?

thread

WRONG AGAIN!

YOU CANT EVEN TARGET YOUR AUDIENCE CORRECTLY HOW CAN YOU TARGET SOMEONE WITH YOUR GUN?!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

pic related

Attached: trump mind 2.jpg (1200x900, 268K)

>Trump lost Jow Forums when he exposed himself as a Zionist stooge.
I don't think Jow Forums got that particular memo.

>i didn't read the whole post before jumping into my knee jerk reaction because i am a retard

>Will you help in a revolt if the government and FBI overrules your democratically elected president?

I promise you I will gladly help by throwing popcorn at my tv

Attached: disaster-girl.jpg (600x450, 32K)

look how dead this thread is.

Attached: trump zionism 39.jpg (1420x946, 90K)

kate steinle murderer walks
eric clanton walks
awan walks
hillary walks
tony podesta free
manafort jailed
flynn jailed
cohen jailed
the 2-tier justice is what is going to contribute to the coming revolt. trump's impeachment is just the catalyst. the people have lost faith in our institutions and their ability to conduct justice fairly.

You mean libtards did not think that a successful impeachment of Trump would turn into a shooting revolt. God I love to hate libtards.

Who's my audience, glow in the darkie?

Attached: 1491629236392.jpg (2000x1000, 364K)

you dont get news in a cult, its bad for membership retention

Attached: 114432098.jpg (813x1137, 189K)

Finally we will get to see the Right Wing Death Squads of prophecy.

>durrr hurrr have patience im retarded
I have patience for everyone, including you. But next time you speak, consider your words more carefully, please. It's all I can ask of you now.

Hurr durr.

Attached: image.jpg (286x218, 38K)

Then it's agreed. The rednecks will bring their guns and the left can bring their dilators.

>literally 1% more voted for hilary

>"the vast number of americans would celebrate"

you realize 3 million is 1% of the american population right

and only like 7% of the population of voters

that 3 million is literally some beaners who can fuck off back to mexico

>286x218
>meme for ants

Literally what are you talking about and what does that non sequitur gibberish have to do with anything?

>wow that was a good one
That sounds just like something you would say.

so dumb he cant even figure out sentence structure!

how fun in you imaginary war against the most powerful military force on the planet you stupid fucking hick

Attached: haha3.jpg (358x361, 27K)

You CIA niggers seem pretty confident about not getting your shit pushed in. All the psyops on the world wont stop 168 grains at 2300fps, so keep masturbating that ego, tax leach.

youtu.be/zdMbmdFOvTs

I've been waiting for a while...

are you stupid, if they removed trump from office it would only confirm he was /ourguy/ all along

I know you just learned how to copy and paste but your sentences don't make sense when you copy and paste together unrelated sections of different sentences.

Truly bizarre sight to behold and you should feel humbled by my presence.

I think Rudy is either losing his mind or a plant.

Attached: 1462593298092.png (501x622, 384K)

AWOOGA

BING

AWOOGA

BING BONG

THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE IS TRANSMITTED AT THE REQUEST OF DR RON PAUL

youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY&t=

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (720x480, 1.37M)

>someone else will fight for me
Oh Rudy

>no rebuttal
>just insults
You glow in the darkies are sociopaths

Attached: 1523334803282.jpg (640x405, 31K)

Jow Forums has been taken over by reddit.

You realize you gotta get off your ass first, right?

TRUST THE PLAN

#Q

As far as I can tell, JFK was a faggy civil rights activists. I don't know why so many people on pol idolize him.

Attached: 1526005818333.png (612x432, 197K)

pic related. see #1.

Trump has done nothing but improve Israel at the expense of the United States. You have all your eggs in a single basket but forget Trump's term limits. Eventually, and very soon, a Democrat will take office. They will instigate anti-white policies and open our borders. This will cause a real civil war. Trump's purpose was to condition white people to fight in that war by promoting Nationalistic rhetoric despite never coming through with any of it. They are playing chess against We the People and control our next move because anons are too arrogant to wake up.

Attached: how to spot a shill.jpg (827x675, 64K)

This is epic
*upvote*

>Does the same
>expects some sort of special snowflake treatment...what a stupid kike faggot you are

THIS IS NOT YOUR ECHO CHAMBER, CULT FUCKBOI

Attached: idgaf.jpg (413x395, 109K)

psycho pedo scum

Attached: CIA nigger trust him.jpg (700x420, 30K)

You realize projecting your own insecurities is usually where insults come from, right?

Who wouldn’t fight for their country? Traitors get a noose

Attached: 713F640E-025B-4FE9-915E-51474B6DA62B.jpg (4032x3024, 2.28M)

>Clinton gets impeached for lying under oath about fucking his secretary
>Liberals go on about their day

>Trump gets impeached for serious crimes
>"AWW HELL NAH CLEETUS, THINGS 'GON BE OUR WAY, GIT YER GUNS!"

>if we copy their posting format we can infiltrate them!
You anons glow.

Attached: 1531783039162.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

We’ll see if you pussy faggots actually go that far. Trump will put this country in martial law so fast, it would be like a Night of broken glass for you trannies

Yet the moment the paychecks stop coming in from cocaine sales they will have to intermingle with the public by either engaging in other black market goods and services or attempt to blend in to surroundings which inevitably fails when they get comfy and let slip they were a glowing radio active ghoul and then the hangman noose will come out just like it did for nazis in post war europe. We have to mop up the mess of an american shit show when day of the tentacle reveals time traveling pedo pagan dementors have crossed universes to molest altar boys in a luciferian nirvama designed by hypocrite bad actors and clowns in america impersonating men in suits while lacking any real religious studies. They create ayylmaos to blend culture into a secular wage slave. Once the wage slave awakes from hypnosis it be like snorlaxs rage against the pedo pan flute pop bands marked by 666 royalties just as these tax collecting parasites we call the pentagon and cia conspiracies that veil the deep state kike funded cult of a black hole sun synagogue of demagogues blaspheming the heavens and erroneously measuring time by roman rounding anno domini cycles of the antediluvean lunatic Methuselah date moonth calendars that first forged a stairway to heaven and paved the golden roads to rome on a highway to hell.

>for serious crimes
imagine being this deluded

Jewliani is an even bigger, more pompously bloviating buffoon than der Fuhrer Drumpf

>we
lol shutup faggot

>Supporting armed insurrection against the United States if a law enforcement investigation leads to impeachment of your favorite politician by elected representatives in congress
>Calling anyone else a traitor

fuckin lol'd

Most American conservatives trust federal institutions like the FBI. Only a tiny faction of brainwashed Kremlin fuckwits are trying to gin up mistrust against America's government. Yuri Bezmenov warned us about the Kremlin's active measures and how they are constantly trying to demoralize and destabilize America.

Attached: Yuri-Bezmenov-Active-Measures.jpg (1920x1080, 1.76M)

lad i was calling him a glower calm it

This

YES EVERYTHING IS A CONSPRIACY
LIKE THAT TIME A BUNCH OF T_D REDDIT FAGGOTS CAME HERE AND BECAME ABSOLUTELY FUCKING ASSBLASTED ABOUT THERE CULT LEADER GOING TO JAIL BECAUSE OF....GET THIS...CIA OPERATIVES

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

i cannot wait for you faggots to actually go against the government when they remove him from office

Attached: haha2.jpg (358x406, 29K)

Sure, but the idea that I have an insecurity of sitting on my ass seems a lot more realistic then some redneck kicking in doors and executing people for political shit.

I just don't understand this civil war fantasy man, why does everyone wanna kill each other for a bunch of rich people who don't give a fuck in the first place?

It is our duty as Americans.

Yuri was speaking about the creeping cultural marxism that infiltrated the American left you absolute retard.

misquoted you by mistake
obviously no glow in the darkie would post a Vanderbilt

Attached: 1523168028801.jpg (500x500, 54K)

This guys running psyops trying to make us angry so they have a story for their false flags, dont buy into it

>trying to undermine and replace the rightfully elected president of the United States
>trying to push candidates that want to open borders and disarm the American people
>calling anyone else a traitor
Fuckin lol’d

Checked and also this

You aren't worth the salary they pay you. You are very bad at this.

Is this a bot or just some totally insane person?

What percentage of Trump voters would we need to 1776? How many of those are already military?

>muh crystal ball

Your fear is showing.

Only 3% of the US population fought in the Revolution.
Trump has 60% of the military supporting him already and half of the voting base.

Why you so scared?

>Shit like Operation: Northwoods and the Tuskegee Syphilis Experiments don't leave me wondering at all what a government that would test radioactive materials on children might be willing to do to adults.

you constant struggle to make me seem invalidated tells me otherwise friendo fuckface cult fag

Attached: 1506748146222.jpg (1024x1704, 234K)

>rightfully elected

Stopped reading there

Trump just needs to give the word already. Sick of this shit.

>totally not a psyop guise
you aren't worth what they are paying you

Except, of course, Trump can't be forced to give any testimony. This avenatti guy doesn't know anything at all about the law. Or, he's lying. Al that you leftist retards ever do is throw around important sounding terms yo don't understand trying to sound smart, and just making yourselves look REALLY stupid,

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in*

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

So you’re willfully ignorant. Muh Russia ooga booga

>he doesnt want to relay the fact that a grandma with a 1950's 1911 would stop him quicker than a german shepherd vs a nigger

You glow in the darkies are actually afraid, aren't you?
You nervous schitzo ALL CAPS posting is a sure sign.
What's it like to feel fear for the first time in your shady fucked up career?

>we

commie agent provocateur detected

>>trying to undermine and replace the rightfully elected president of the United States

Nobody is undermining. We're having an investigation where everyone is afforded due process of law. Then if it is necessary we will use the constitutional mechanism of impeachment, where our representatives will determine whether or not to remove the president. If you don't like the idea of removing a president, you should hop in a time machine and convince the founders not to include it in our constitution.

>trying to push candidates that want to open borders and disarm the American people

Yeah, because I MUST be a liberal if I don't kiss Donalds ass every day.

Well at least Trump and Giuliani are OUR kiked illuminati trannies!

He’s not wrong by any measure