John McAfee

Is he secretly /ourguy/?

Attached: DEF7D494-762B-414A-81AA-C9E413E5EDDA.jpg (3960x2640, 861K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bKgf5PaBzyg
real.video/5826069683001
youtube.com/watch?v=Hy8kmNEo1i8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you're some kind of edgy AnCap.

He’s based too, look at his wife. He’s trolling everyone against racemixing.

Attached: E0DCC50A-E1E4-4A8A-9659-A3B206CF0ED8.jpg (1200x900, 222K)

Absolutely not ourguy.

He pays women to shit in his mouth...

Yeah he’s crypto daddy and crypto is a way to end Jewish banking

Secretly, yes, he is based as fuck! Remember he had us identify the rice rocket dude after someone tried to kill him. It took a few posts and less than 10 or 5 min for some user here to identify the fucker. I dont know if he got paid?!
Plus, dude is funny as shit and doesnt give a fuck.

Attached: image.jpg (611x957, 183K)

no, just a rich asshole being an internet tryhard faggot because he got AIDS

wow who fucking cares?

This.
He gobbled it up too and went "MORE MORE" and then cried when he didn't get any more.

Last I checked he doesnt pay very well

Check Tweet Feeds and you will see....talks about offers to work for him, where he offers 12 hr days 7 days, for food and room....living with him?

Total No Coiner?

He's a big guy

Tax reasons.

Wow, you care enough to be on this thread and post a reply faggot, so obviously You Care! Retard!

Attached: image.jpg (400x322, 48K)

very nice, probably got him too

She was a prostitute and tried to kill him many times.

the nigger broke windows just so he could sell us the software to fix it
NO, HE'S A CRAFTYNIGGER

Attached: 1534298635625.jpg (420x410, 17K)

degenerated satanist

Attached: liberals3.jpg (3864x3072, 3.06M)

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself through materialistic ways, sexual ways, trough drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy trough own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself trough sexual ways, materialistic ways, through parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Through that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Through physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else is manifest of it.

What (((they))) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

McAfee Antivirus is a PIECE OF EXCREMENT.

Fuck you McAfee for tricking countless boomers into buying your SHIT-ENCRUSTED antivirus software. It's FUCKING AWFUL.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Attached: image.jpg (660x660, 89K)

He looks like Johnny Depp in 2 years and a kilo of coke later

no he is not. I tried to get into his beta for his secure phone and was rejected. confirmed for vaporware

i hope you get reincarnated as a dildo you fucking homo

Scat is the patrician fetish so yes, he is.

Yes. She turned into a common nig-nog and McAfee tamed her.

BASED

Attached: 90F8B1FC-1054-4D10-B759-6AF9BE97854E.jpg (696x417, 69K)

he has his Tentacles in everything.

Attached: Mcafeeoct.jpg (994x866, 284K)

No.

Attached: 0DFDAC70-D517-4C57-BA45-4571A5D56207.jpg (273x365, 35K)

Ever seen the documentary ? He had a ton of underage prostitutes. They told stories how his fetish was having them sit in a hammock with a slit in it, he would lay under it and they would shit into his mouth.
Oh my kek

He has taken the ultimate redpill that is hedonism

The prostitute weren't underage

He's pretty based, absolutely a great troll
when he opens his mouth about some crypto it actually affects the marked, it's happened so many times when he shills from some shitcoin

Does anyone remember him throwing a shit-fit about there being too many white men in libertarianism.

Back away slowly...THEN RUN!!!!

He did a forensic investigation of the 30 GB dumped from Wikileaks and the data was fragmented as it was accessed from a mass storage device not a Network stream.
The FBI never asked Wikileaks for the original data nor asked the DNC access.
He is old school. Pic related hacker.

Didnt he just become the CEO of some ICO opening? Hes been shilling the one crypto for ages now.

We purposely trained McAfee wrong, as a joke.

Mcafee basically spends his time terrorising locals and he gets away with it because our police are corrupt and take bribery. He mostly spends his time sleeping with prostitutes and getting drunk in San Pedro. Funny guy though.

Attached: this is your brain on libertarianism.png (1206x888, 805K)

Based and red pilled.

I either saw some movie or read the story here, he basically came and tried to even run the police as I understand? It turned to shit though

Also kinda rare

I doubt it. He is wash up now.

Also, he loves to dig for oil. His GF is blacky black way black.

Yes.

He is one of those huwhite males, like Kim Dotcom, that got far too rich for the liking of the Ashkenazi (= Turkic Khazarian Edomites) kikes and shills during the dotcom bubble.

A couple of weeks ago, the kikes/shill tried to assasinate him.

this

Yup, he now armed 24/7 following that poisoning attempt.

Attached: B5CAB277-206C-4399-B32A-0A2CBD8A92B6.jpg (900x450, 56K)

WEW

he’s*

He's a filthy libertarian pig.

das rite free market bigot

He hasnt owned it for a Looong time. He even calls it piece of shit. Someone find video of him reading letters he still is getting and people are losing their shit. It is pretty funny, no, Really Funny!

Many Yrs ago I couldnt remove mcafee on my computer and I was losing my Shit!!! Not funny back then

He also is hunting his (((enemies)))

Attached: diekikeskikeshillsdie.png (655x668, 427K)

Well yeah, that obviously didn't work. If I remember correctly he raped his assistant and she went back to America. Then he had some old man killed because he was complaining that he was selling drugs and weapons to local thugs.

ALLEGEDLY

He was in georgia one time and found explosives strapped to the undercarriage of his truck i think

Attached: A17AB49D-0411-4737-B891-C9102FF10D1D.jpg (900x599, 94K)

Hi John

Reminder that John McAfee is a hardcore anti-white fanatic that complained thge lolbertarian party was "too white".

Taking money from boomers? Our guy. Also he smoked dmt whilst conducting trains. He's a straight up baller in my books.

t. retard that doesnt understand what he meant

So he will shoot the poisons away?

Hi Harry

gibs coinz

You mean shillings?

penny farthings n sheit

I don't really get what you're trying to say. Are you retarded or something?

are you still going to chop your balls off if shitcoin doesnt reach a mil

Why doesnt the government just kick him out if hes such a nuisance?

Don't blame him, he knows how fucked up the antivirus program is.
youtube.com/watch?v=bKgf5PaBzyg

I didn't get that rape part, but I assume this is the woman he hired to do resarch that lived on his property there as I understand

top fucking kek !

Thread should have ended here.

He's friends with Robert Steele.

speaking of the devil, he's on infowars today
real.video/5826069683001

thread theme song

youtube.com/watch?v=Hy8kmNEo1i8

15 is underage to me pedo

I had completely forgotten about that, that's not normal. Seriously who would do that, a grown man I mean not a 17 yo boy... that's disgusting.

I was actually 17 the first time I did the ficki and she was 15, but that's completely different. she also lied to me and said she was 17. It was on a party at a grill in my class and she was there, I didn't know her

wacked out, smoked the fuck out, tripped the fuck out rich white guy having the best day each day

skebedebedee bee yundu bado bop

Attached: 1524624345756.jpg (354x286, 25K)

Jesus christ, this nigger. He knows whats up enough to be able to hack your refrigerator and make it mine Bitcoin for him. He made it sound theoretical, but I'm sure this faggot is doing it. IDGAF, I dont have any of that kike shit. Fuck you based, but somewhat nigger McAfee.

he knows his shit and is very woke on it.
back in fagmask tymus we was all over us and knew the specifics what w.. I men they were up to, he could tell in detail, so he still got it

he is probably still poking around too I bet.

>Reminder it was actually his wife who hired him.
McApe is just a pay piggy and should eat his dick

This nigger glows so much he looks white

He said he'd cut off and eat his own dick if Bitcoin didn't reach 1mil by 2020. Should be fun to watch.

fuck you op! no.
shitty ass av was the epitome of bloated software, he belongs in a hell made of realplayer and aol with netzero advertising and purple fucking monkeys shoving toolbars up his ass all day long
i give 0 fucks, you should be killed for merely suggesting it. infact bonzai buddy will murder your mother in your sleep tonight

Attached: 15b.png (200x158, 44K)

I find him incredibly entertaining, but he clearly has some kind of mental illness or personality disorder. He has a lot of balls and he's a pretty good egoist, but he's also a somewhat reprehensible bully, and he probably killed a guy in Belize. Also, his wife is an ex-hooker who doesn't love him and tried to help have him assassinated, but he stuck with her anyway. He clearly has issues and his life's a mess. But he's still weirdly magnetic.

DISGUSTING. Rope for McAfee too.

The guy pays underage island hookers to shit in his mouth. Js

No he is very antisemitic.

No race mixer is remotely "/ourguy/".

There’s nothing wrong with that...

He’s trolling the masses.. Read my previous posts. Now if he had a mixed child with her, it’d be different.

He looks like my dad, so no.

heh

Attached: 111.jpg (2276x736, 383K)