You’re a troll if you think the government failing to protect one of its citizens from an undocumented invader is a...

>you’re a troll if you think the government failing to protect one of its citizens from an undocumented invader is a political issue
>inb4 she was SJW retarded female

Attached: 19F1CA38-B3FF-4276-A28F-20F4BDC8E586.jpg (1242x1670, 1.01M)

Was her family in on this murder/coverup? This is the vibe I'm getting.

>illegal immigration is very political
>illegal immigrant crime is too
>illegal immigrant murders citizen
>it's somehow not political

Idk. Maybe they were just liberals. So I guess you could say they were indirectly responsible for her murder.

>He still takes anything the major news outlets say seriously

Attached: 1517366810219.gif (245x207, 2M)

liberals deserve to die by the hands of illegals and muslims they love so much

Attached: 1534856239821.jpg (2694x1816, 701K)

What does mollie tibbetts vagina and our border have in common?

One more mexican doesn't make a difference.

This is a coverup

Your not a troll you’re a shill

Mollie was friends in Facebook with the ex girlfriend of the Mexican.

she supported illegal immigrants.
she got killed by one.

sounds like all is right with the universe

I hope her cousin gets murdered next

I sincerely hope that if we lose this fight, I will at least get to see libshits raped and murdered
by their pets before I die.

They certainly don't look like her biological parents.

wtf i love funkytown.webm now

why not rape and murder them yourself you lazy fuck?
what's with Americans? always wanting to pass the hard work down to immigrants.

She got the world she wanted, and it killed her. The End.

kek

Only cure for stupidity.

Attached: @Motibbs05.png (610x1056, 260K)

Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind

Attached: 2ggkln.jpg (493x585, 120K)

Attached: 1535007366471.jpg (354x286, 18K)

You end up hating on your own race this is what you get end of story she probably had it coming either way

The fact she responded means it is political holy shit what are they feeding you "people".

I'm really willing to bet that the guy raped her, but the family is refusing to release that fact.

hey family and even the local community to a degree shouldve protected her.

Studied psychology was sjw was antifa was a part-time druggie was self hating was banging paco on the side was a "victim". There literally couldnt have been a more appropriate person to have died in this situation.
>Those boomers who think this is news

Attached: images (11).jpg (234x215, 10K)

You think she was getting BROWNED on the side and they’re just not saying that because it’s disgraceful?

Tibbetts Tits in Tidbits
say that 10 times fast.

Of course, that's why police say the guy "blacked out"

look at the facts: there wasn't evidence that she dialed 911 on her cell phone, and the guy used the "black out" testimony--so we're supposed to just assume that he got out of the car, bonked her on the head, killing her, and tossed her into his trunk? yeah, okay

Nah she was definitely getting browned and blacked on the side. Shes was definitely a very big whore. Paco just happend to have escalated this into a bigger issue.

Attached: 1528172382926.jpg (532x318, 33K)

Also i think that it would be disgraceful for them to find out that shes on national news only to find out she o'd when doing some drugs and died in the middle of sex. Maybe paco will get it easy and be deported, which was to be setup by the parents or they not press charges.

Attached: images (9).jpg (226x223, 8K)

She probably bought weed from him once, and he wanted to get some pussy cause he's so macho.

She was a 20 year old girl with a shitty world veiw. The trolling of her "I hate White people" tweet was justified. Hopefully it shows some leftist thots that their inevitable sacrifice for diversity will be mocked by those who are still alive. That aside, if we don't use her as propaganda to crackdown on third world immigration (illegal and legal) then it's a major missed opportunity.

I mean, I can definitely believe that an illegal was driving around while black out drunk so at least that part of the story is credible.

>social media trolls
>aka people with different opinions than mine

These people still don't get that just because they are pussies doesn't mean the rest of us have to be

Kill yourself, obvious shill.

Since when has it become not normal for trolling on the internet?
Oh right it isn't 2003 anymore

Kek

even I lewld

i want to know wut her fucking parents think
i do not give a single fuck about her cousin
my cousin would defend an illegal if my little sister was murdered by one
whites are not that close

I was thinking exactly the same thing. Troll has been redefined from someone that posts inflammatory things to get a reaction to mean anyone that disagrees with the establishment narrative.

Since smartphones flooded the internet with normies and Obama phones brought along the non-whites.