The year is 1971

>the year is 1971
>President Nixon comes on TV
>your parent gaze wide eyed and ready to listen
>he says its best to abolish the gold standard
>you parents chew their dinner, briefly trying to understand
>they swallow their bites, realize they know nothing about the economy, banking, or finance
>they then go to bed, wake up the next day go to work
>go home, watch TV and the rest is history

worse than any horror movie.

Attached: benedictnixon.png (1049x924, 145K)

This is sad , everything is just fucking sad. Why the fuck do i keep coming here ?

yep

Attached: 1512362543258.png (2928x3642, 2.26M)

any sane man feels no happiness when his life has been stolen from him, his future sold before he was born.

Attached: 1532264124889.jpg (1245x973, 195K)

DON'T TALK POOP ABOUT MY PARENTS YOU FRICKIN JERK

Attached: 56454.jpg (633x758, 54K)

The gold standard is deflationary. Nixon was a good president. That's why the jews tried to take him down.

I think you really are missing the point. In fact I know. And I don't care. I really don't.

Fun fact: the only people who get gold as payment, are other countries that your country does business with, because they know your origami paper is useless.

The citizens don't know, they don't care. and worse, they let it happen. Tell your parents you are happy they gave birth to you, because now you get to live a life of utter despair while your paycheck is funneled to yet another program they were deceived into thinking would benefit them, social security.

you are stolen from on all fronts, you work to live, and live to work, and now today thats not even possible.. why? because they dont need you anymore, you have helped to engineer your own demise.

breathe in deeply, smell that? you're fucked.

>the jews are behind this

Which is when you print your inflation. It's how it should be. Now we print just because we want more magic thin-air bucks.

You're an idiot.

Attached: 1519090385119.jpg (300x168, 7K)

decoupling the dollar from gold means the US can create money whenever it needs to. this is pretty great when so many other currencies are already pegged to the dollar.
>the U.S. can borrow indefinitely because if the dollar collapses so does the world
this also mean paying off debt get's cheaper year on year.
>IF YOU STILL WANT GOLD
just fucking buy it with currency...

Attached: AntiBurger.gif (283x215, 731K)

End

The

Fed

Attached: sad.jpg (800x450, 151K)

this is the only thing that is important. nothing else matters until the american people get back whats rightfully theirs. in fact, this would fix all the other problems as a result, it would all fall into line.

>destroying the country, destabilizing the entire population, and stomping on the constitution is worth it if a few bankers get to make a fortune.

well, I guess you are entitled to your opinion.

>destroying the country, destabilizing the entire population
how? U.S. is basically the leader of the world. we can fuck any country over that we want. if the dollar weakens so does every other economy in the fucking world.
>The U.S. fucked every other country that tied their currency to the dollar. The U.S. citizen benefits by having the currency have some of the best purchasing power in the WORLD.
Purchasing Power that can be indefinitely expanded.
>Thanks to inflation your paying less and less every year for debt influencing people to own assets otherwise out of reach.
I would agree with you about the Gold Standard if the U.S. wasn't so fucking powerful.

Attached: MikeAmused.png (1920x1080, 3.29M)

>we can fuck any country over that we want

You mean you can fuck over any country Israel will let you fuck over and only if it's beneficial to (((them))).

>how? U.S. is basically the leader of the world. we can fuck any country over that we want

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic. But you, sir, are not the leader of the world. You have no say in anything.

>You mean you can fuck over any country Israel will let you fuck over and only if it's beneficial to (((them))).
yeah. people that have money can own political candidates. that's been true of every government ever forever. the gold-standard wouldn't suddenly fix that problem.
>Jews existed the U.S. before Nixon, you know.

Attached: wow.gif (511x288, 1.25M)

>Jews existed the U.S. before Nixon, you know.

yes. they did, hence why the fed was usurped by them before, and leading up the the gold standard being usurped.

I'll play along for the sakes of others reading for the first time, but I can't believe someone as dumb as you can breathe and type at the same time.

or rather the treasury, the fed was an utter fabrication.

>But you, sir, are not the leader of the world.
the U.S. has the biggest economy, most powerful currency BECAUSE it's backed by the LARGEST military.
No country or Federation can stop our military. at best they could create a horrible world war.
Who else "leads the world" if not the Largest Military and Largest Economy?
>Net oil exporter now too btw
>surpassing Russia lol

>hence why the fed was usurped by them before
yeah, or we had people see a great opportunity to usurp the world's entire banking system with a useless currency all while sitting on the U.S. gold reserves.
If you love gold so much JUST BUY IT YOURSELF
>wtf is your problem just fucking buy it lol

Attached: MAGARoos.jpg (460x576, 52K)

>our military

our implies ownership, ownership implies input in the direction they go.

It's be 30 years, 30 years troops are wading through the sand, fighting so that you can install a rothschild bank in every 3rd world despot on the earth.

what did you get from it? higher gas prices at the pump and wounded family members.

rot in hell. sir.

I feel no sympathy for you, with the amount of inflation you exported and the petrodollar and saving yourself from bankruptcy you have been doing very very good at the expense of the rest of the world.

you are unemployed, I see.
>and autistic
I say "we" to refer to me as an American. I say "we" when working at a company to reference the company I work for. Nobody assumes I own the fucking company.

Attached: DonaldMonroe.png (666x847, 1.46M)

you are a troll.

>If you love gold so much JUST BUY IT YOURSELF

its not about gold, you fool, its about the pre-meditated plan to collapse the country and a few wealthy bankers run off with our future. thats why it is wrong.

>30 years troops are wading through the sand
those people were fucking dumb.
It's probably good they died instead of passing on their genes to a new generation of too-stupid-to-live.

Attached: LorettaLynch.png (600x453, 326K)

logic is over your head I see, the ad hominem has kicked in. at least provide some counter dis-logic like you have been, otherwise its just a surrender.

its past your bedtime, enjoy that roof over your head, despite you thinking you are the leader of the world and pulling the strings, you will soon see everything you love banish before you eyes, and all that monopoly money being used as fire kindling.

>pre-meditated plan to collapse the country
so? don't you have assets? property, gold, anything? ohhh you want someone else to ensure your future. like a child. i see.
>also
"our future."
see lawl

stop replying to him he's intentionally acting dumb

where is your argument?

it's not an ad-hominem. you must be autistic to argue the use of a fucking word
>just stating a fact

Attached: yesm.jpg (583x941, 182K)

yes he is, but i feel its important to debate these people at least initially for the sake of uninformed youngsters reading. they must know.

>you are the leader of the world and pulling the strings,
nope. just one person taking care of myself, and not expecting the world to change just to suit them.

Attached: StrappingYoungAlice.jpg (747x960, 73K)

>just one person taking care of myself

no, you are biding your time in blissful ignorance, you are taking care of yourself in a system that is collapsing.

nobody has refuted shit yet. all I hear is "MUH GOLD" "MUH FUTURE" but nobody seams to understand debt, inflation, currency, money, etc. it's just B.S. talking points.

Attached: kasich.png (300x300, 80K)

the system is collapsing, and you think this is fine. what is there to debate?

and i dont mean the jewish usury system, i mean the county our forefathers fought to secure, the land, and its inhabitants future.

>you are taking care of yourself in a system that is collapsing.
i own property, gold, guns, art, and a few other valuable bits and bobs. I'm covered regardless of what happens.
>you're the one saying that the sky is falling

Attached: GayFun.gif (580x326, 2.52M)

>the system is collapsing
prove it

Attached: fucking_teen_beat.jpg (600x827, 233K)

>mo tee ma'am? yes mammy ill take it in the study.

congrats, you will be quite the stockpiled fool in the wasteland of the future, im glad you want your children to inherit that.

>im glad you want your children to inherit that.
whatever happens, happens
>you can't stop the sun from rising
you can only shield your eyes from the light.

Attached: help.gif (400x267, 1.56M)

youre smart enough to know these things. youre just trying to sidetrack the argument because youre losing.

if you dont know these things, ask yourself what the price of a home was 50 years ago. and then now.

he'll just respond
>lul unemployed poorfag
and bait you again

>the price of a home was 50 years ago. and then now.
yeah. property is one HELL of an asset. it's such an amazing store of value. thanks for proving that.
>and thanks to debt the average, and even poor person can afford a home that sky-rockets in value over time

Attached: al.png (500x375, 115K)

>whatever happens, happens

youve accepted your slavery, you have removed what was left of your free will voluntarily, this is evident by the ignorance you spout.

but you got your replies, and your dopamine hit. you will sleep well, enjoy.

>yeah. property is one HELL of an asset. it's such an amazing store of value. thanks for proving that.

the wiemar republic thought the same, but thats history, and requires study.

What do you guys think the future holds if the US is unable to start any more wars?

>youve accepted your slavery
everyone's a slave to somebody, mang.
>Tsar Nicholas II was a slave to the mongrels that butchered him and his family

Attached: Harvey.png (400x540, 286K)

weimar* btw for anyone who wished to google that point in history/area

its quite the analogy, and quite the tragedy.

>everyone's a slave to somebody, mang

slave logic.

All major wars will be fought covertly using invisible means, with people unable to even understand the constantly splintering factions

>weimar
Germany was weak and poor. The U.S. is not anywhere near this state. You are comparing Apples and Oranges.
>in fact
The WW1 and WW2 are why the U.S. became the economic world power it is. Thanks for all the gold, Europe! Have another war anytime!

Attached: 10feettall.jpg (500x666, 98K)

this has been fun desu, but it's winding down. cheers.

i agree with this sentiment, the population will not even know.

trillions of dollars were "lost" to fight these wars.

people will never know.

>it cant happen to me, this time its different.

anyway, im about done replying to you, i think ive proven your ignorance with efficiency for others who may read this mess.

also, all that gold you think you won from that war, its in the pocket of a few jewish families and black projects. you own none of it, and your currency is worth less each year.

you cant be more wrong. you are 100% wrong.

going off the gold standard is what made it possible for the USD to become the standard international currency and link it directly with the world economy making it necessary for everyone to insure it's success and allows us to be able to essentially kill nations by leaving them out of this system such as Iran and North Korea who are only surviving on scraps from neighboring nations

You've been watching too many Fox News commercials, Boomer. Inflation is better than some of what was going on under Johnson. Most people here have parents that were infants, not born, or young children in 1971. They certainly weren't "going to work" after contemplating a Nixon speech. My dad only has the vaguest memories of Nixon as president.

yet your own currency is exponentially losing its power, this helps you how?

only the bankers win. are you a banker?

>Inflation is better

wrong, its worse.

if you think it "not inflating as fast as last year, before it catches up the next year" is better, than you lack long term thinking.

its going to collapse, and you and your children will be left cradling their dicks in their hands.

also ive never seen a fox news commercial talk about jewish usury, but then again i dont watch fox news. you fool.

and now we have an even worse president doing the same shit.

What does the dollar standard means?
The value of the dollar is based on how much dollars US has?

low effort

look up william jennings bryan, americans used to be pretty woke on monetary policy but the 20th century produced a goyim mentality amongst everyone

kissing jewish monuments, high fiving netanyahu, and selling the country down the river to profit wall street.

i honestly cant see any difference from obama, hillary, or bush.

> US can create money whenever it needs to

> 1 dollar for me, 1.02 in debt to pay to Lord Rothschild,
who loans 1 dollar to me, 2.04 in debt to pay to Lord Rothschild,
who loans 1 dollar to me, 3.06 in debt to pay to Lord Rothschild,
who loans 25 trillion dollars to me, 25.5 trillion in debt to pay to Lord Rothschild,

How are boomers so fucking clueless?

you can make the argument they are clueless, or you can say that we today have access to more information.

but it serves no purpose to speculate. fact is, were here now, lets not waste time talking about boomers.

the jews user, its the jews.

was it the only way for USA to become an economic hegemon? and for whom? the kikes? at the expense of its own people? lol
USA could have taken over the world decades ago if it wasnt for kike interests and without kikenomics

Will it survive the scrutiny of the internet? I guess it all depends on how sophisticated the censorship is. Either way the US loses some of its influence by having to be purely covert and unable to show force as easily as they do now.

The other hypothesis is to create a new paradigm after the "war on terror" dies out in order to justify further military dominance. I guess what I wanted to ask originally is in what way would the economy of the US be affected if the US (in a utopia of course) had the power to decide to stop increasing their military and turned into a non-interventionist state?

inflation only means buying power is lost, the USD is still strong internationally. Especially after China realized their currency will never mean anything and the Euro only being useful in nations that it is directly backed by. also cut it out with the meme flag, it makes me guess you are trying to hide something like being Venezuelan or an Aussie

Attached: 1530887391747.gif (280x203, 1001K)

all i know is that we will be in the middle east, with boots on the ground, until the rothschilds have a debt based system installed in every rathole on earth.

you arent even making sense. listen, the dollar is going to collapse, its not even debated by anyone, expert, or laymen alike, the question is when

you are the only idiot still fighting for billionaires who dont even know you exist as an individual.

In other words let's say in theory that the US tomorrow had the same exact military power and influence as Russia and China and whatever so it would be seen as an equal sized partner. Would the economy collapse simply because of this?

I love the smell of black pills in the morning

Attached: absolutely_subversive.jpg (400x400, 91K)

>Would the economy collapse simply because of this?

there is more debt on earth than tangible wealth.

YES ITS GOING TO COLLAPSE.

people have been bullshitting that the USD will collapse for decades, if it could it would have during our two major collapses after changing

It's kind of a pointless question but essentially unimaginable levels of economic growth, multiply the industrial revolution by several times.

well fuck thinking ahead then right???? it hasnt happened yet.. CASE CLOSED

Your generation is what wrecked the economy and the country, old timer. The process of going off the gold standard began with the creation of the fee, then reached it's full intensity under Franklin Roosevelt. It was basically assured that the gold standard couldn't survive thanks to the Breton-Woods System making other countries rightfully pissed at the US. Nixon had little choice but to rework it, but his intent was not to permanently have free floating currency. He was distracted completely by Watergate before much more thought could go into these reforms.
At any rate, the impending monetary collapse you Ron Paul fags have been sperging over for nearly a decade now is almost impossible. The US dollar is the international reserve currency. As long as that continues, the US cannot have a real currency crisis.

Everything's the same as it was yesterday, everything is fine and the world is good. I'm feeling pretty tired aren't you?

you dont know me, and you dont know what the fuck you are talking about. LOOK AT THE FUCKING CHART, LOOK AT IT, TELL ME WHEN THE MOUNTAIN STOPS GROWING AND WHEN???

YOU CANT?? WELL THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP AND QUIT BEING A FOOL.

obviously I don't think that, but wolf has been cried way too many times on a international economic collapse. the worst that'll happen is panic for a couple years and a lot of ones and zeros changing to catch up with our fuck ups. but like all of the previous times we'll bounce back fairly quickly.

>deliberately ignores the impeding collapse as a reserve currency
we gun be empire forever

They don't talk about usury. They talk about "muh gold" to scam low info old people into buying bullion that they'll be lucky to unload at the pawn shop

>but wolf has been cried way too many times

OK, WELL THEN HAVE FUN.

im going to bed. im done.

at the end of the day the US has the military to back our shit, can you say the same about your country meme flag?

>we're America we can use our might to get out of literally anything
You don't understand the deep state or its influence on the economy at all.

Bruh, China is making islands in the pacific, and colonizing Africa and South America. Nixon, Clinton, et al, and the rest of the contemporary DNC have been selling them state secrets (military and other,). I'm pretty sure they're an encroaching force, when it comes to taking our position.

Israel aids China and their Information Transfer Centers in stealing US technology/secrets

You are more than free to lay down and die

Hugs bruuu

Attached: purchasing power of the dollar over time.jpg (1025x631, 63K)

Attached: they stole your future.jpg (1242x922, 283K)

Attached: the reason our politicians like immigration.png (1511x683, 275K)

Honestly. This really is.

Isn't the whole point that it's all propt up artificially? The point other anons seem to be saying is that as long as the US is on top there can never be a problem. It would only be some external factor that would cause a crash, something none of us have control over. So whats the point in sperging about it, if it happens it happens. Otherwise, as long as people have food and shelter, no amount of alarm bell ringing will convince them to act.