The iq bell-curve posted here all the time doesn't align with your views

look at the area circled in red. why do people post this bellcurve, then act like every single black person is sub-85 iq? i know for a fact that this board is littered with sub-100 whites just by the way they post, which means they are dumber than thousands and thousands of blacks

>something something nigger
>something something kys

there are people on this board *right now* who still feel edgy and rebellious by posting "nigger" on Jow Forums. this isn't the late 2000s "random" board. no one is impressed anymore

Attached: 7456745674567.png (807x452, 141K)

Kys nigger

The average black person is 85 IQ in America.

It's even fucking worse in Africa.

That looks like a graph of nigger pants level versus butt.

>look haha my neighbor bob is a based nigger in a MAGA hat with a 150 IQ, therefore averages don’t exist or matter!

Kys nigger

Attached: D7D57FDF-BA8A-4197-A57F-D5FA618D9EA2.jpg (1024x678, 229K)

becouse it still isn't enough to make up for the dumbest blacks

nigger

The game.

Attached: 1510784674026.gif (250x250, 992K)

nice straw man kiddo. if you read my post, which i'm not even sure you did, you would see that i am specifically addressing stormfaggots who genuinely believe that every black person is stupid. obviously they are much dumber than whites on average. i was able to reach that conclusion by the bellcurve i posted

this graph makes no sense. What fucking barbarian made the areas under each curve different?

Yes we understand how averages are calculated

Attached: 1530717129913.jpg (321x289, 14K)

>muh outliers
Low IQ thread.

You are one of the sub-100 IQ twats. Fuck off.

Move that circle over a couple pixels and you'll see the area of 125+ with a population so small you can't even see it.
Those are the people that make things not shit for everyone else and there is virtually no one in that distribution.

Attached: jaFXQYy.png (73x77, 16K)

>i know for a fact that this board is littered with sub-100 white
they're either indian, actual niggers, or ESL
ESL being the only one that isnt a tell for someones intelligence

i remember when this was funny. even reddit thinks this shit is played out.
>LOL look guys, i'm making a post just like the ones op criticized! i'm so devilish and funny since this joke is still funny the millionth time it was made

correct. Black americans are 25% bleached by europeans who needed them to be slightly less retarded to be useful as workers

nigger there are people who have been here since 2003/2004. nigger nigger nigger

IQ is social.

so with a back population of 40 million, how many US niggers have an IQ 110+? I'd do the math myselfl but there's no y axis

>Lower than average iq whites have thousands and thousands of blacks that are smarter
K but lower than average iq blacks have hundreds of millions of whites that are smarter.
Holy fuck.

Attached: 1525178956918.png (640x480, 36K)

nice strawman, nigger
a nigger would make a strawman argument though because of his low IQ

i agree, why isnt this going viral?

Attached: 1533082757800.png (640x640, 148K)

Good point. What is misunderstood by most normies when discussing IQ is that "100" is not intelligent. The people who sit around discussing IQ proportionals vis-a-vis race are all like 130 or above, because that's when you can understand such ideas as well as deduce their implications.

i think this board is probably baffling for the 100 iq crowd

yeah, wasn't long after that that saying nigger on anonymous message boards stopped being edgy. yet here we are over a decade later. i bet it gives you a rush every time you post it, right? how embarrassing your life must be

how can you possibly call this a strawman after the stormfront invasion? nowhere did i claim everyone on pol is like this. don't act like you don't see shit like that in virtually every thread. it didn't used to be like that here

Kys nigger is the only response you deserve for a crying post like OP. it's not to be funny. It's to tell you we don't give a shit.

You cant judge white inteligence by Jow Forums posts like that. Jow Forums have alot of muslims " refuges" in europe pretending to be europeans here. Dont you see how insane would be to judge white inteligence based on posts made by those 70 iq inbreed muslism? And I say that as non-white person, its just unfair and stupid.

the black bell literally peaks at 85 you subterranean shitstain

Attached: giphy.gif (450x259, 1.94M)

>nigger has no idea how stupid he's making himself look
>by definition, too stupid to understand the language of the board
kek

Attached: 1532980560204.jpg (407x458, 42K)

nigger

its because Jow Forums is comprised of a few fairly intelligent people discussing politics surrounded by retards screeching incoherently.
this graph still proves the average white is smarter than the average black, but it also shows that some black people are smarter than a lot of whites.
absolutism is for brainlets

why is the black curve so much lower than the white one?

wow what a rebel. you don't care about society's rules- you'll post whatever you want to on this anonymous forum. that takes guts kid. wish i could be as brave as you

why do blacks need special glass at their neighborhood eatery?

Attached: 1533218582496.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Statistical outliers cannot refute a clear trend.

This is pleb tier argumentation. Everyone is aware of the talented tenth and NAXALT.

Attached: n-a-x-a-l-t-not-all-x-are-like-that-the-mistaken-belief-17343336.png (500x463, 66K)

y-axis is number of people in the US (i assume) so since whites outnumber blacks the areas are different

because they're significantly more likely than whites to commit violent crime

Look at this circle

Attached: Capture+_2018-08-23-17-40-07.png (1439x783, 820K)

I suspect its scaled to represent population percentages of whatever country this represents. For example blacks are roughly 13% of the USA so that would make sense with the height of the black curve compared to the whites for total numbers.

further, the relative sizes of those populations is not well represented by the lack of y-axis. what this really shows is that there are like 150 million white people smarter than the average nig.

Ah, you believe in the NAXALT logical fallacy.

Attached: naxalt.png (500x441, 50K)

/thread

I make stupid as fuck posts all the time just to amuse myself
my IQ is 132
this is Jow Forums i don't care

Attached: 1523381502182.jpg (480x482, 51K)

that's one reason we're all here, muhammed

most zoos have moved from iron bars to more benign glass.

i remember when i was this stupid
oh, wait, i don't.

what? nowhere did i claim most blacks are equal to whites. everyone here knows that isn't true. i am acknowledging that both lines. many, many posters here only acknowledge the middle one

Imagine being so dumb that you could actually look at that chart and then post what OP posted. God damn.

Attached: 1535056299761.png (550x687, 239K)

You're so retarded that you've got to be a nigger.

blood diseases- ebola , aids and sickle cell anemia. originated from where?

Attached: 1523821213656.jpg (500x417, 79K)

we're not impressed that there are 800k niggers who aren't bleeding idiots

Holy fuck, you nigger brained fuck.
Just because niggers CAN be 85+ IQ doesn't excuse the fact that half of them are LITERALLY RETARDED.
Maybe the systematic black oppression you think you're seeing is the fact that 50% of the black population, LITERAL RETARDS, cannot function within Western society.
Maybe the fact that only 1% of the negro population is as intelligent as 25% of the white population is the reason we don't see, for instance, black doctors.

iq testing and been shown to be unreliable and racially biased.

a test by white men for white men

why? because they're retarded and just want validation for their beliefs.

Although research around IQ and race is pretty damn compelling to me, I am VERY hesitant to make the jumps that poltards make about the topic.

ofc my respect for the evidence still got me called a racist nazi by my sister.

another big issue is that IQ isn't very objective. It correlates with success/etc, but it's a pretty shoddy system for measuring "intelligence". I take a lot of issue with that, as well as using IQ as a big part of any argument.

In my experience, the bell curve seems pretty accurate, albeit a bit lower than I would have guessed. I'd have guessed the average was closer to 90.

which part did i get wrong? and please, take exact quotes from any of my posts so that there's no confusion

sucks we have to dumb down our culture just to get along with you losers.

Attached: 1532908647917.jpg (388x494, 86K)

So what you're saying is that we've devised a test that proves there are biological/neurological differences between whites and niggers?
YOU
DONT
FUCKING
SAY

You should talk to niggers more often, then you'll realize how retarded they are even compared to white retards

Probably because it measures intelligence, which niggers like you lack.

>ALL blacks are smart! Trsut me goyim!
Daily reminder to sage Schlomo tier threads.

there is merit to this. the SAT score distribution doesn't show nearly the disparity of the iq test

Attached: 7457457457.png (967x561, 328K)

>the outlier makes the rule
Good for those smart niggers. Seriously, good job not being a full blown nigger. Doesnt mean we should turn a blind eye to the niggers.

Attached: meme image 122.jpg (640x640, 59K)

>look their are outliers so your argument is invalid

Attached: 1517280156293.png (466x490, 24K)

can't confront blacks with reality, that's racist

Attached: 1534800093536.jpg (1024x747, 83K)

I'd wager that we can't devise any sort of written test where niggers would out-perform whites, unless it's asking about specific trivia in black culture. Like "Who is Cardy B?"

>everyone here knows that isn't true
If everyone here has a basic understanding of statistical tendencies about htis subject then why do you also claim
>then act like every single black person is sub-85 iq?
Seems like you're complaining about a problem that doesn't exists.

>This place of sub-100IQ whites
Sorry man

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-21-06-34-49.png (480x854, 91K)

Kys nigger

OP is correct. Most of the posts criticizing him are clearly nu-pol. Yes, most niggers are dumb niggers, congratulations stop spamming this platitude as if it's revelatory. What OP is saying is that most of you take this fact and warp it into saying ALL niggers are dumb niggers, which is wrong. Some niggers are smarter than you, and, if OP is right (which he is base on the replies), most of you are about as smart as your average nigger.

In short, nu-pol needs to fuck off and grow a brain.

Attached: mcsghQs.jpg (4496x3000, 578K)

>which means they are dumber than thousands and thousands of blacks
wow just wow god i hope this is a shit post
>its only like a 300 to 1 ratio 115+ iq nigger to whites
only a shit poster or a stupid nigger could post this..........................

Attached: lolo.png (425x614, 176K)

lol if y-axis is population this is such a disingenuous way to make the argument

The affluent blacks do not negate the incredibly negative effect the shitheel blacks have.

Nice strawman.

distribution matters

>look at me, im utterly average!
You're still a moron by the standards of all the people who matter.

>105
Can IQ score be improved?
Also,what's verbal IQ for?
I never read books,study or in generale try to work my mind,I have gone full NEET watching anime all day long.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-20-04-31-21.png (480x854, 77K)

Niggers can't into graphs. Nigger misinteprets graph. Nothing to see here.

I'm in the high teens, not upset about it at all.

Attached: IMG_20180823_205223.jpg (960x538, 134K)

>a few fairly intelligent people discussing politics
AKA newfags
>surrounded by retards screeching incoherently.
oldfags who know Jow Forums is satire

Attached: 1533342856644.jpg (250x250, 6K)

>why do people post this bellcurve, then act like every single black person is sub-85 iq?

We don't, though. Now go back to Africa... NIGGER.

>There are no such thing as outliers

I know one person in this thread who is sub-85 IQ. Protip: It's the OP.

Your verbal score is (((suspicious)))

>we don't want it to be edgy we want it ti be standard

Based black men are not offended by the word nigger because they know the nigger is a spirit that can possess any race

It just so happens to possess a shitload of blacks and browns in America

There are white, red and a few yellow niggers too

shut up already nigger

3rd grade reading comprehension. Fucking pathetic compared to what pol used to be

faggots

Where is this graph from anyways? Is this Americans only or all people on Earth?

Attached: 1523474828074.jpg (468x468, 61K)

Then why do East Asians perform so well on them? And how come it predicts long term success for all races equally well?

Im offended, if only because you're using the word nigger in reference to anyone but yourself. You fucking nigger.

Visit Chicago at night nigger.

Attached: 28EAF531-F321-430D-9DA2-ED968577ABB9.jpg (617x767, 99K)

If you are European, your IQ score is going to be in the 100-110 spectrum,now I don't understand why you are so salty towards me,you aren't even the op.
A-):you are a jealous non-europeans
B-):You are jew using proxy who wants to troll
Either way,I suggest you the worst

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-23-22-33-18.png (854x480, 327K)

>10 niggers on earth have an IQ higher than me
Really makes me think. I need to reevaluate everything. Thanks doc.

157 IQ, faggot. 50% of coons are retarded. Sorry it hurts your feelings. Maybe you should kys?