We win. You lose

Deal with it Nazis.

Attached: B0320652-7AA1-424D-8806-079BCB6B113B.jpg (640x1136, 142K)

I wish it would catch on but it wont, jews are scared of blood libel accusations

anime is for soiboi faggot permavirgins

>Nazis
All dead. Stop tainting my countries history you fucking weeb trash

Get your country to stop ruining the continent it's in, first. You haven't fucking stopped, you've just changed tactics.

>Get your country to stop ruining the continent it's in, first.
Get your troops to fuck off from our country first and tell your state to mind it's own business, then we can talk.

>chooses a T-Doll from GFL
>chose Negev like casual trash he is

Why do you have such a shit taste?

No, I don't think so. Poland and Hungary will have too much on their plate if we did. Besides, you hate it right now, and that pleases me.

I'll be all for pulling them out, though, if ever you want the troops to stay in. Your developing shithole of a nation will want us to help one day, and it'll be justice when we don't.

Honestly, I'm happy that you have troops here in Europe but I rather get rid of that crutch and develop own military enough to stand on its own.

is that infant foreskin blood?

I don't think it's a bad idea to do so either, and it seems like some nations are taking steps in that direction, too. Until that time, I'm happy to have them available for support if needes. Except in Germany, France, and Sweden. Let them lay.

Thanks for support.

My country is fucking retarded for not investing into country defenses, that and the free gibs are the reason why so many fugees want to get here, they know that they can do shit without facing any consequences.
>Poland and Hungary will have too much on their plate if we did.
I don't care about Hungary, Orban seems to do a good job. Poland is developing as a nation and prospers, nothing that I'd want to stop.
In fact, many german companies are closing down factories to move them to poland, it'll get economically boosted to de facto dethrone germany in a couple of years. Once that happens, I'll fuck off to poland and watch this country go down if it continues to walk down its current path.

pay nato denbts

israel-chan gib milkies

don't insult my waifu YOU GOY INSECT

goy blood, yum yum

Attached: negev17.jpg (850x1062, 156K)

So we're in agreement, then.

I don't despise you, I despise those that rule your nation and those that support or influenced them to run it in the way they do.

the cute giggle of israel-chan is what you will hear before she splatters your brains

Attached: negev16.png (1500x2000, 2.97M)

This.

>go away america
>america defense plz

>Sadistic blood soaked kikes.
Yeah thats what Jow Forums says too.

Attached: 1528298719179.jpg (294x325, 22K)

gas all kikes

>the jewish succubus-vampire vs the white right wing death squad
We win

Attached: C9C8C54C-D0A5-485B-BA2A-986D4AAC53AE.gif (500x270, 1016K)

Come on, are you trying, my grandma has better insults and she is dead.

Shit is shit no matter how much you praise its stench.

>tell your military to fuck off

We're there at your leaders' behest. Get them to tell us to fuck off. Oh, but that won't be happening because they would just call referendum after referendum until you vote correctly, you sausage guzzling cuck.

>So we're in agreement, then.
I guess, doesn't matter if it's under the Rule of Germany or Poland, I have a birthright to this very land right here and that is the sole thing I'll protect. You'd have to be as dumb as a bread to support the current regime in Germany.
>We're there at your leaders' behest.
Tell me something I don't know. But what do you expect from a state that puts a woman in charge of the military? Right, open doors for all because feelings are important and rationality is "rayciss".

>birthright to this very land
I think you mean you're the first in line to have a chance to claim a stake at what's around. Nobody's going to just give you what you Need, just Distractions and Poison.

I think it's safe to say that I have a birthright to this land, seeing as my ancestors have been here for centuries, my family dates back to the 1400s, I've found out about this with my father, we've done our research with old church books that date back up until to that time, the records end in that century.
Or at least I won't be giving up this place and take a stake, I've been living here my whole life and I'll make sure that I'll also go down here. Just because these politicians are trying to hand it over to some foreigners doesn't mean I'll give it up. Sadly, 95% of the population here seem to differ in their mindset, they really don't care about this land.