What did he mean by this? I thought White Genocide was a conspiracy theory by the neo-nazi incel alt-right

What did he mean by this? I thought White Genocide was a conspiracy theory by the neo-nazi incel alt-right.

Attached: 1534999005776.jpg (747x500, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/0gMFJ
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/8/23/17772056/south-africa-trump-tweet-afriforum-white-farmers-violence
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

everything's fine brah
i heard it on CNN

Attached: south africa.webm (482x360, 1.55M)

I thought OP was a Jew, and I was right

archive.li/0gMFJ

Attached: 1534267567215.jpg (1918x1180, 250K)

In South Africa or Zimbabwe sure. The problem is retarded incels using this word to describe demographic shifts in Europe

It took you fags forever just to defeat a dilapidated Iraqi army. Those niggers would push your shit in, that would be lolz

Just a conspiracy, go back to your hollywood films and #metoo movement

Attached: 1521139449972.jpg (552x310, 30K)

>I'm a Jew
Go fucking figure if you read what I said. Google White Genocide, Wikipedia says it's a conspiracy theory. Also it's making headlines too: vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/8/23/17772056/south-africa-trump-tweet-afriforum-white-farmers-violence

Attached: 1533690126264.jpg (535x599, 65K)

There is no genocide.

No, he's not. He's just a black nationalist cuck. Israel stands with SA, we know how to deal with a hostile subhuman population on our land.

You're not a Jew, Jews are smart. You're an idiot. You're just a liberal cuckold who reads fucking Vox.

Fuck off kike. I don't read Vox you blood sucking freak. I was being ironic saying it was a alt-right radical theory that White Genocide exists, and here it is actually happening and the faggot Mainstream Media is saying its not happening. You are not our fucking ally, FUCK OFF.

I didn't realize a little over 3 weeks is a long time lmao don't be bitter cause your shit military lost helmand and needed us to bail you weak fucks out.

yep, just a conspiracy theory

nothing to see here

Attached: CZa8HqwUsAAmwSj.jpg (599x552, 81K)

yikes

Attached: neverrelax.jpg (394x379, 34K)

except whites are being violently cleansed in south africa

Attached: sa-genocide.jpg (560x283, 147K)

jews have succesfully brainwashed people into doublethink.

>racism = prejudice + power
etc
its why they can deny this and see nothing wrong with it, because it's just "fighting the oppressor"

My question is how do white people fall for this blatant propaganda? The evidence is clear that there is discrimination against white farmers and many are being killed and having their lands seized. How can you just wave that off?

wtf
why did my flag change

This has been going on since the end of Aparthied, if you ever meet or talk to a white or escaped that bath of blood, they all have the same look, its like a thousand mile stare. Its just ironic that the most dispised president ever is the only one with enough balls to address it.

The jewish media succesfully has morons protesting anything trump touches, even if its in their favor

It's because I wasn't there, I was engaged in the collection of rare maple sap. You guys are queer, lets send 30 year old topless, unarmored Humvees full of trannies to capture the weapons of mass destruction, absolutely pathetic. You will believe anything these kikes tell you. Please go get hacked to death by niggers

Joe Public can wave off anything if the media does. He's busy with his job and his family and doesn't have the time or energy to think about this shit.

>I thought White Genocide was a conspiracy theory
>Here read Vox
>Trust me I'm on your side.

Attached: 1529184004527.png (521x434, 166K)

How has nobody ever brought up the fact that the POTUS is able to access pretty much all sources of information on the planet, yet somehow when he states something that (((they))) don't want to believe in, it's a conspiracy theory? How the fuck can the President be a conspiracy theorist when he can literally walk into any government agency and just start opening up top secret filing cabinets?

He could but does he?