Albert Pike's letter to Mazzini

“The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the “agentur” (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions.”

Attached: 1533748457525.png (333x421, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/o28y1
jesus-is-savior.com/Evils in Government/Communism/pawnsinthegame.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=83G6ueitI20
youtube.com/watch?v=UH48socoj28
youtube.com/watch?v=dBwH2iYC-8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

“The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm.”

Attached: 1534698199513.png (554x600, 488K)

“The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the “agentur” of the “Illuminati” between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.”

Attached: 1534129275197.jpg (1040x977, 653K)

Anything more to add? Bump.

Your two cents

Attached: 1534997736647.png (1000x1425, 1.32M)

How did Albert Pike know about fascism when he died in 1891?

First ever reference to it is in pic related published in 1958. Wiki article about it is a bit spicy.

Attached: download (3).jpg (184x274, 14K)

Its true. Just wait and see.

*secret 10th degree freemason handshake*

When do you think it's gonna kick off brother?

Attached: 1533661215801.jpg (1024x722, 50K)

Why was the elite so literal in their writtings?

Because us stupid peasants won't do shit

Attached: 1534978217643.jpg (921x1176, 547K)

Nope. Christ wins.

mussolini would have been 8 years old and the beginning ideas that would culminate fascism were being formed in france at this time.
nationalism was first used as a word in a french novel about italian migrant workers in france.

Attached: 1495536214846.png (500x522, 163K)

Post more masonic redpills

Attached: 1533928033169.jpg (618x800, 160K)

Attached: 1489239690467.jpg (629x558, 173K)

Attached: Great-Seal-ManleyHall.jpg (1130x563, 158K)

I guess it'll be fun to watch all the jews and muzzies get blown up. Any book recommendations about (((their))) plans for the US and the world? It looks pretty ugly.

Attached: 1531877106540.jpg (1024x705, 87K)

streamable.com/o28y1
jesus-is-savior.com/Evils in Government/Communism/pawnsinthegame.pdf

Attached: soon.jpg (3440x1429, 2.21M)

Attached: DfiJy_sUcAA0vP2.jpg (765x575, 105K)

Daily reminder Political zionist is america

Justice for Rothschild treason

anything by manly p hall really

Attached: 61L77hscu8L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 47K)

Yep. All we can really ascertain about the passage was that it was written no later than 1958. The reference to WW3 seems to be on target thus far, though.

Attached: FatherFeeneyExposesJWOMeme.jpg (725x737, 99K)

Attached: MemeCenter_1514081360872_106.jpg (774x794, 160K)

Attached: 1528144763361.jpg (852x960, 95K)

Attached: Mason Trump.jpg (1130x1072, 316K)

I first read this probably over 10 years ago; and things seem to be going according to this script. If this is indeed an accurate portrayal of their future plans... then you best prepare for a total breakdown of civilization.

Fake and gay. Adjust your tinfoil hat and neck yourself accordingly.

Attached: 1531175486473.jpg (310x229, 22K)

>tfw qoomers say trump will "drain the swamp"

Attached: 1527552698764.png (771x929, 16K)

worried?

You can find his and pike's stuff on archive.org

*tips*

Attached: 1531411087161.jpg (231x244, 17K)

I've had enough with the Trump supporters. The libtards are harmless idiots that tear themselves apart. Trumptards are from our flock (or just boomers) and got led astray by the false shepard. They straight up support going to war with Islam when that's LITERALLY what the (((elites))) that they supposedly hate want. Shoot the traitors before shooting the enemy. The only way the kikes/elites/masons/satanists can be stopped is by uniting the Islamic and Christian worlds against them. Anyone that begs for a "new crusade" has fallen for the trap. Yes, I don't want muslims in Europe but first we must deal with the ones that brought them in.

Attached: 1491756466101.jpg (704x904, 216K)

Based and redpilled. Congrats for actually escaping the (((dialectic))).

Attached: 741.jpg (902x789, 224K)

I think it would be great if the muzztards and christcucks would cleanly wipe each other out in the sand dunes.
My only concern is that it will come here, that it won't be clean at all, that in fact our entire way of life is slated to be wiped out -- the good and the bad.
And what will come after?

how many on Jow Forums have any idea of what the pure doctrine of Lucifer means? less than 1%?

Attached: lucifer venus.jpg (967x1280, 494K)

I'm worried that you believe this without evidence

I want the slate cleaned. However I don't think that's going to happen. These elites/zionists have a plan, and I don't think anyone will benefit from it but them. They will take control after the ensuing chaos and turn us into their slaves. If we try to take control after the chaos, we will lose, since they have planned this for centuries. The only way to stop them is to unite Europe and the Islamic world against them.

Attached: 1527097732830.jpg (720x768, 89K)

[citation needed]

this
Only stuff on this comes from seedy """truther""" websites

this
what a load of horseshit

so freemasons are pagans?

One of the more clever anime characters.

>beautiful physically
>lolatina
>ends up worshipping "eris".
>becomes the crusader of light, darkness

youtube.com/watch?v=83G6ueitI20

Attached: 1491805640166.gif (240x320, 297K)

whats the deal with the plvs ultra stuff with trump? idk this esoteric stuff is new for me. pls no bully

it's not really about the name they call God that matters. it's the idea behind it. and the crux of it is what they define as lucifer, the light bearer.

lucifer is the light within. it's pure consciousness. when you sin that is lucifer "falling". your consciousness degrades. when you remain pure, when you meditate, when you are in love and oneness and not duality and it's divisions, your conscious rises, lucifer takes wings toward heaven.

Attached: 123987412984.jpg (800x817, 100K)

Bump

50 shill threads

This is good

Attached: 1534778571837.png (500x515, 120K)

a masons apron is literally the gmail icon

Attached: 95772656-5C74-42D9-91CC-3B49B372F164.png (472x625, 498K)

Ask the one that presented himself to you.

don't yoda talk me.

is plvs ultra a real thing that fights this stuff? is trump one of them? how does that factor in?

plvs? Trump is just a puppet. White countries, mainly America, are hijacked by zionists, they have us bombing the middle east, thus causing refugees to come here and cause a divide between them and the white christian world. They used Trump as controlled opposition to stop us from taking up arms and attacking the government. He says what we want to hear but he's going to do what (((they))) want him to do. He'll help the divide and maybe with the "new crusade" that will destroy the middle eats and Europe, paving the way for a one world order.

Attached: 1503366554403.png (262x243, 89K)

Oh, you meant Plus Ultra. desu I don't know too much about them but they haven't shown themselves, Trump is clearly working for the enemy, so either they are the enemy, he's not one of them, or the don't exist.

the one world order exists and always has, the one world religion exists and always has, there is no fluctuation in power beyond appearances.

Attached: 1531285447457.jpg (720x570, 70K)

Trump appointed Bolton (a neocon who wants war with Iran), and he also appointed Sessions (an oldman who refuses to do anything effective).

Just from those two facts alone, and given the recent remarks made by Sessions, it's clear Trump is not making good decisions that lead to America First.

Bolton is more likely to get us deeper in the MidEast.

Jeff Sessions won't even fucking fire Bruce Ohr.

Lastly, Mueller took Manafort and Cohen to court, but so far no clear investigations into Podesta or Hillary.

The above facts suggest that Trump is not growing stronger and is in fact getting rekt.

masons are just compartmentalized jews and their golems who are trying to build a new age religion to sell to "multicultural" zionist subverted countries that are soon to fall into chaotic violence

Attached: quickrundown.jpg (268x188, 6K)

I hope

Im not a mason yet

At the end of the passage it says that the revolutionaries/destroyers of civilization will be killed by ordinary people. Is it those same ordinary people that then go to war with christians? I mean that would explain the last line, but why would the ordinary people and christians turn on each other if the destroyers of civilization are already dead??

I guess killing the revolutionaries made ordinary people evil..... i doubt that would happen though, this last passage is a stretch.

Attached: 1531204514151.png (611x869, 467K)

>"After leaving Egypt, the Mysteries were modified by the habits of the different nations among whom they were introduced, and especially by the religious systems of the countries into which they were transplanted. To maintain the established government, laws, and religion, was the obligation of the Initiate everywhere; and everywhere they were the heritage of the priests, who were nowhere willing to make the common people co-proprietors with themselves of philosophical truth."

The Mysteries are the true occult knowledge which is garmented in different religions with (somewhat) unique stories to hide the fact of them carrying a single truth at their depths. The Initiates have been and always will be the rulers of the world. Because where the masses, those who form the base of the pyramid, believe religions, countries, groups, etc. to be separate and get into fights over the smallest distinctions, the initiate hovers above the chaos and sees order, their order that they maintain through controlling all sides.

Attached: occult pyramid.gif (304x313, 63K)

Blumpt

Well, looking at the history books, I'd say they've been doing a pretty shitty job of it.

Attached: by.jpg (640x480, 78K)

This
Tards will believe anything. If he was /ourguy he'd be JFK'd

Fuck that! There has to be a way to stop them, correct? Also, where did you get this, I want to read into this more.

You have to look IN the books. That's where you're mistaken

Kabbalah is fucking gay and masons are even gayer

Attached: 1531468494467.jpg (584x819, 129K)

The long march of civilizing continues I suppose.

youtube.com/watch?v=UH48socoj28

Attached: 1464298523376.jpg (640x605, 54K)

The history books are lies with the purpose of establishing whatever "truth" is necessary for progressing the people in the desired direction. If you can dictate the past you can dictate the future.

It's from Morals And Dogma Of The Ancient And Accepted Scottish Rite Of Freemasonry by Albert Pike who has a statue in Washington D.C.

You can never beat an enemy that you can't understand, I'll say that much.

based gay poster

Attached: 12389172347192384.jpg (410x640, 120K)

fake news

Well, I'm off to kill myself. Fuck this shit.

Eye for Eye

38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’[a] 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. 41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. 42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.
Love for Enemies

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[b] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Attached: ai+seeyou.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

if you kill yourself that would probably degrade your consciousness putting you in a worse position in your next incarnation. you may also end up in a temporal hell world where the suffering of your decision is repeated for what feels like an eternity.

Attached: 1533695748404.png (301x450, 375K)

So what should we do?

The funny thing is all of that incorporates the recognition of "the pattern" (i.e. a geometric shape that is made of potentiality of reality; the pattern established by the natural laws of reality) and what it implies (that everything has a reason), and then they completely discount the possibility that even their actions are the result of an ineffable reason (i.e. the will of God).

This is the point where shit gets out of hand and there are many avenues from which to go full blown sophistry over. It comes down to confusion of definitions. But, to cut past all that chicanery, if they hold the knowledge of the path of light, yet keep it to themselves, then they do not hold the true light. The truth does not require secret rituals nor organized and stratified levels of 'revelation'.

Yea, actually finding and connecting with the esoteric secrets does require you to wrestle with certain mysteries/logical junctions but that does not mean it needs to be horded and hidden.

This is why I strongly believe that what knowledge they do possess is not the full truth and that the deceivers deceive themselves.

Wont work.

Attached: 177777777.png (1870x740, 191K)

This. I had a serious NDE and if what I saw/experienced was real then suicide most likely is not a good idea. tldr of my nde; it was like an eternity of pondering

Well waht the fuck do i do now? I dont want to live anymore. Fuck this world and its shit. Everytime I get a gleam of hope, reality comes right back in to fuck me in the ass. i want to leave this reality. I want out. I didn't choose this shit. fuck it im doing it anyway

didnt pikes letter get debunked? or are you just farming (You)s OP

chill dude dont end it

Meme magic. Christ is power.

Attached: holy get.jpg (708x900, 339K)

Reincarnation is through the loins.

Ha, ha! Time for stoicism.

youtube.com/watch?v=dBwH2iYC-8c

Fuck christ. If hes real, why doesnt he stop it? He gets all the praise in the fucking world for NOTHING! If you have power, you use it.
Well, do you think we have a chance. I've read some of this shit before, I get depressed, then I come back from my depression, only to get reminded why I got depressed. We don';t stand a chance against them and I dont want to live in this world anyway. If we cant win, there's no point.

>the pure doctrine of lucifer

Based and redpilled

Either you try to enjoy what conscious level you are at now or you try to go higher by learning.

The initiates believe their actions are the will of God. They believe that in the dualistic world we live in there is the balance of opposites, not just good and evil, but truth and ignorance. Evil is exaggerated for the purpose of dictating the past (and therefore the future) while ignorance is normalized. If the truth was well known the masses couldn't be manipulated like they are time and time again smoother than clockwork.

>"To impose ideal truth or law upon an incapable and merely real man, must ever be a vain and empty speculation. The laws of sympathy govern in this as they do in regard to men who are put at the head. We do not know, as yet, what qualifications the sheep insist on in a leader. With men are too high intellectually, the mass have as little sympathy as they have with the stars. When BURKE, the wisest statesman England ever had, rose to speak, the House of Commons was depopulated as upon an agreed signal. There is as little sympathy between the mass and the highest TRUTHS."

Attached: 192374193247912.jpg (460x615, 63K)

No, his words were authentic and verifiable beyond a reasonable doubt. You can read the old Masonic annals to verify if your not a lazy piece of shit.

"Lucifer" or the "Black Sun" or the "Lightbearer" is physically represented by the pupil of the eye. It is a "black sun" that "bears the light" and is also associated with the ego.

What people do not realize is that it is the egoic perception through the "eye-brain" that gives rise to their own physical consciousness. Your body is not generating your conscious experience, it is merely containing it. The REAL "you" is holographically projecting "your" physical body.

Fucking hook nose detected

Fucking how? How do you go to higher levels!? I've tried, Ive seen different ways. Nothing works. im fucking done i dont even care what happens when i die, ill just have to see

Christ is a spirit. He needs living bodies to posses. Why don't you kill yourself metaphorically speaking and give him yours?

Attached: holy get John 14 6.png (612x392, 466K)

Thanks for all your hard work, Brother.

Attached: index.jpg (1104x227, 156K)

I like the part about zionists, mudslims, and athiests getting destroyed.

>possess

Christ doesn't need to "possess" anyone to do His work.

Our own presidents, both Alexander Hamilton and Thomas Jefferson, we’re students of Adam weishaupt and played a major role in the Illuminati infiltrating the United States Masonic lodges.

Some research on Dan Roberson is a good place to start if you’re interested.

what kind of bullshit is that? Why hasnt anyone done that then? fuck christ he hasnt done shit for me

Wanna bring a fuss just make it a thing to pull down Masonic statues and see where that goes
Your pic was founder of the kkk FYI btw

That makes sense from what I've read and comprehended. Death seems to be like a long dream and the worse the energy you bring is, the greater hell you experience, and it would seem totally real and like it went on forever.

Yes, some say this, but also indicate that you can come back without having children, it's just a worse option. Keep in mind that such a doctrine as "you must have kids or disappear entirely" could be propaganda to push people to have children that otherwise wouldn't.

Attached: 129835192859872.jpg (4776x2363, 1.06M)

It's guaranteed.