Someone please explain to me how these people are this stupid?

Someone please explain to me how these people are this stupid?

Attached: C50A794E-CFD0-4A02-9BC4-B63C42ABC176.jpg (1242x1135, 609K)

Attached: How people become left-wing voters.jpg (466x525, 77K)

they only exist to parrot what the TV and the papers ordered them to parrot
they are essentially NPC who got a few lines programmed inside their brains by endless loop of the same narrative
they repeat that shit now in every interaction you will have with them
they are zombies

i mean this person isn't wrong per se, but is english their first language?

Fear and hatred without motivation or a clear enemy and a sound mind clouds judgement and intelligence. They might have a clear enemy but they're incapable of forming complex thoughts that stand the test of time due to their rabid sensationalism. They eat their own, they fight against one another, they can't seem to nail down what they really stand for or how they would go about changing anything. They want things for free instead of working hard for them, and they suck at debating so they just sit behind signs and yell at the top of their lungs. They're the weak men and women that survive only because of a society that was built by hardened men and women, who wanted a better world for their children. Not realizing it's a harsh world that creates greatness.

Liberalism is a mental disorder

Attached: howtomakedemocrats.jpg (640x780, 139K)

These usefull idiots are well aware how fucked up they are actually
They're just too lazy to face the reality so they keep acting like retarded snowflakes because they don't give a shit about reality.
>fuck trump bc....ehm....every bad term that makes us look like real heros

most people are pure followers, who simply seek out whatever will grant them acceptance within their own localized group

the people that actually research, think, and contemplate "being" are an incredibly small percentage of the population, as it requires one to not seek acceptance, but rather their own truth

basically the average person wants whatever gets them their next high, and the cost of that high is ignored

>but he wants to build a waalll
>rrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: 1529204693998.png (328x314, 56K)

?

Attached: 1454014970351.gif (465x280, 2M)

Trump is definitely a moron.

Attached: 1527179294365.jpg (600x600, 55K)

this is something everyone should be able to agree on

You guys keep destroying yourselfs and making people switch over to the republican party.
Good job !?

It's hard for me to understand, either you guys are real smart shills and troll the shit out of normies or you mutt wannabe "lefts" aka liberal first world wonders are waay too stupid for this world

what the fuck are you talking about?

Nevermind it you moron

language barrier, you're not going to have a conversation

it could be that your english isn't very good but i can't figure out what your point is supposed to be. and who is 'you guys'?

Shareblue is subcontracting people from India, obviously. You sun basterd bitch pucci.

This one needs to be pushed more. It's funny because the effects described by this study (greater tolerance to immigrants, less fear around people of a different race, edgy atheism, and nihilism) uncannily apply to leftists. So what does that mean for leftists? There's literally something wrong with their brains.

It's like that study leftists used to cite about how conservatives were either retarded or mentally unstable (an't remember which), but they interpreted the results wrong and it turned out democrats were mentally devoid.

Nothing wrong with his English, you shills are just brainlets. Hahahahaha.

I was pointing on the random
>Trump is bad
comments for the past 2 years now, saying that ppl getting pissed off at those smartass liberals with comments like that. So either "they" are shills or real idiots for making themselfs unpopular everytime they come forward with a new argument

i'm not a liberal

>He's hired people that are the most corrupted
I guess this fucking moron doesn't know the Clintons hired some of the same people.
>Liberals just admitted to their own corruption

>Defeats a seasoned politician with every advantage provided to her.

Keep underestimating him, it's working out great so far!!

When someone is stupid, they usually don't have the rationale to admit they are stupid.

my dad thought nra was a russian business that's only goal is to disrupt the 2016 election. russians want us to have guns.

my dad also thinks its a conspiracy theory that almost all media companies are owned by a few families. he also thinks the trump pee pee tape is real

The good news is the author of that post is not competent enough to find a polling place. So there's that I guess.

Attached: looksgood.png (157x137, 33K)

You should probably go neck yourself tonight. Get out now before your brain declines like your dad's.

That guy being a dumbass doesn't mean Trumps not a dumbass.

i sincerely don't get it. i get my stubbornness from him and being difficult. i think any wits i have (which isn't a lot) is from my mom's side.

oh ya he thinks north korea should be allowed to have nukes because they earned them. which is kind of based i guess