Seriously, why do you view schizos as untermenschen?

seriously, why do you view schizos as untermenschen?

show some charity.

in fact, i am probably way smarter than you and i know the truth about existance.
my mental evolution is way further than yours.

i have manifested things with my mind once.

im not your regular "oh its just a schizo" type either

i am more like a "there is way more about him, he just hasunfortunately a part schizo with him aswell"

so dont put me in drawers.

and also, in may 2013 i was put in a coma and woke up a vegetable, that should tell you something about the illuminati being focused on me. it was mindcontrol.

im also programmed. i cant think or act the same way a normal human does. all because of the programming. the mindcontrol.

so instead of putting me in a drawer, how about you understand me and then help me?

it could benefit humanity as a whole.

this way you can identify the illuminati, kill them, and free you all.

Attached: ich1.jpg (560x420, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3WN-Azs-rFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>i have manifested things with my mind once.
can you manifest a gf?

i manifested 2 hot blondes willing to fuck me. i denied.

what a stupid fucking thread

Attached: 8CFA2C2C-8D8F-430F-ABDC-FC8C129717C2.jpg (325x400, 41K)

thanks. please report. my actual goal with this thread is to be banned from Jow Forums.

because when i do it often enough i get a ip range ban and then all of berlin is banned and i need to prevent a friend from posting.

Sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Hanz, you are tired, it's been a looooong day, just-just lay your head in the be- there you go! Now, you need to rest, sleeeeeeep.

Schizoids are the next evolution
Schizophrenics are darwinian failures

yep, this is a chizofrenic.

I bet you don't even know what a portcullis is.

its a car.

It's a medieval gate you idiot.

actually, since i am schizophrenic, its proof SCHIZOS are the next step in evolution. why so degrading user?

oh yeah? and i fuck my mom at night.

Take your meds Hans, it hurts to see you like this. The illuminati aren't chasing you, you have a condition which makes you paranoid, but it's okay. See a doctor.

What happens after we die?

All this replies.
If you are underage get the fuck out.

i was at the doc just yesterday and he said im getting better.

option 1. you dont notice time between death and reborth and wake up immediately somewhen else far in the future.
option 2. you land in heaven
option 3. you become pure consciousness.

unlikely otpion 4. this is all hell and this was part of the torment and you will just wake up immediately in a new life and the torture begins anew.

im underfucked actually.

actually, there is also another opion which is just for me personally.

it was all a simulation and i wake up outside in the real world

option 5: i will never die and i will wake up when the game ends. likely together with my wife whos maybe with me in here.

i will meet her when ww3 starts. pic related.
i felt this post is the truth. so i bought alot of disaster preperation stuff n shit.

Attached: thedayafterww3.png (529x135, 6K)

Why would you manifest them just to deny them? Seems like a waste of time to me.

it was a scientific experiment and more or less an accident, not intentional.

i flipped the matrix around and manifested 2 girls this way.

well, i should rather say "not expected"
cause i never did such a thing before.

Thanks for answering, I'll think about it. From now on, schizos are based on my book. Please don't kill yourself. Goodbye.

Attached: thanks.jpg (500x281, 17K)

goodbye.

Sad jewish state to be in.

You are a funny man hanz. You should smile, maybe your manifestations will humor your ability to manifest virgo.

If I zoomed in closer I could show you my pineal scar like a 666 mark of the illuminaughty hoggs at wurts co. That when 666 inverts to 9, because its all zeroes after nein when the time is reich to light my prophetic name up like a lightning rod in homage to my frank fuedal lord ancestors who most assuredly were better at life than 99% of the frogs here in the thread.

0/10 bait user but have a pic of my face as annointed one's face for the lulz.

I say that because you look like me but lack the self discipline to pastor your own spirit and humble yourself before the LORD like I have as the psalmist and vessel for the instrument of revelation to kill all the pagan pedos sodomite satanists and rap rapists of this unholy obamanation occupying global civilizations throne of heaven while blaspheming the star charts of roman culture with revisionist renditions like that nigger who made the male swan in the classic ballet of swan lake into a gay faggot.

Attached: IMG-20180813-WA0002.jpg (1280x960, 374K)

High functioning schizos habe better ideas, its just harder to convey those ideas to normies. And With enough focus some of us can truly peer into other dimensions and planes of existence. It just doesn't make sense to the typical normie, they're the ones with their heads in the sand and up their assholes. Medication is for weaklings, and it hinders your full potential. If (((they))) try to make you take it just spit in their fave and break their balls.

>t. 'Diagnosed' during my first few months of army service

On the other hand of time hans. We see how brothers grimm also was kike corrupted to include a fag gaston as they attempted to erase the jumangi kid after I lived with his sister when robin williams died. Again no coincidence. I am the mk ultra optimus prime. My birthday confirms my status as regulus annointed royalty. A king with no crown but all the glory as the state of trance around a world could bring you to me as a starship earth captain to my one and only firefly. Unfortunately for (you) pee pol of chan peons. (((We))) are the champions of the world and I have run out of time for this thread. After all, I do have better things to talk about that teaching blind frogs how to tell time in a post apocalypse anno Domini to come as the sun sets in a final location. Seattle is the end of 99.9 and the radio worldwide empire built of a souled out soundtrack of the juno project where the final nirvana is that grohl and grunge punks sodomized my body as the altar boy. Literally and metaphorically. Enjoy the illuminatro.

Attached: 2018-06-13 04.01.02.jpg (3264x2448, 2.81M)

holy shit WHAT!!!!!!!

>>existance
its "existence"

>>why
you're insane in the old fashioned sense
society tolerates you but if you fuck up we will kill you

let me guess - you live off state assistance
you're so clairvoyant
try finding a job you schmuck

>so dont put me in drawers.

Attached: 1517596703146.jpg (190x265, 7K)

>not having game

Attached: 1517778382258.png (778x720, 258K)

im not insane in the old fashioned sense. thats an illusion you cant see through because youre so unevoled.. in fact, i am on the fine line between genious and crazy.

i would love nothing more than death.

however, society already tried to put me in a closed mental ward for criminally insane people once.

> was at the doc just yesterday

you listen to legal drug peddler charlatans? Nevemind, you're fucking stupid.

>option 1

Reincarnation is the most likely yes.

Well yeah, wagecucks are pathetic and what incentive does a so called "crazy" have to participate in our shitty society?

i was actually lying.

i dont at all. i dont take my meds anymore against clear advise and it has greatly helped me.

Good because the meds make it much harder to think, rape and run

i can confirm the thinking part

but i dont notice any different with the raping.

maybe your just lost inside your mind or journey of life , society does not help cause stigmatizes people, you get mentally marked but always remember that it's the actions that define a person , by this I mean that it's your actions that will define you from the people close to you that you care .

My advice don't get sucked in emotions that not benefit you and will drive you away from a balanced life.

But if you wan to go full Dylan , well go for it what can I say nobody is going to stop you unless they start using some tech to avoid future deaths

Yes man this is a strange schizofrenic world , i would say its perfect for you but you would not want to be sucked in , truly

We don't mind schizos if they're not retarded like you faggot.

Attached: sBJG8sT.jpg (1294x478, 60K)

Stop being a nigger
There are people smarter than you
You are offering to people dumber than you
In fact you're acting like the Jew
youtu.be/3WN-Azs-rFM

im not retarded, im actually very smart. why can no one see that?

the only problem i have is expressing myself, which was caused by the meds.