"i HAD MY FUN, user. I'M READY TO SETTLE WITH YOU!"

Discuss the current state of Western courting!

Attached: church girl brah 100% success.jpg (1080x1920, 161K)

Modern women are for pumping and dumping. You're a cuck if you ever let a relationship go beyond that.

gas the jews! Im not a shill.

is that real?

you would sleep around too if you had some game

This.
But if you want to start a dynasty should we go to patriarchal countries for wives like trump did?
He married 2 women from Eastern-Europe and they gave him many children!
>REEEEE trump is a ZOG-puppet!!!!!!
I fucking know that he sold out to the eternal jew!

I have game and I quit sleeping around because bitches are so toxic that being around them takes the fun out of fucking. I only fuck whores now, because they obey you if you have to remind them that you're not paying them to listen to their bullshit

Dont we do the same?
I mean, I spent three summers in Thailand and Cambodia after college fucking almost everything.
My wife probably knows it because she saw my passport when we met, but we don't talk about it.

What a whore.

any proof of that being real?
i mean i know there are many weirdos but common

I dont want to black pill you.
The divorce rate in the West is 60% now.
Your ex-wife will fuck other men after the divorce, black, chinese, white or whatever!
You make the decision.

No, it was made up by some cuck. The format of the facebook layout isn't even right. facebook screenshots have never looked like that.

I give the west 5 more years at most.
Im going to read what happened to the roman empire days after it fell, it would be useful to not die and stuff. I suggest you should do the same.

Attached: 1531872516831.gif (285x285, 1.33M)

not surprised

Attached: bityee.jpg (2208x1242, 189K)

>being so autistic you think people will believe this

>Your ex-wife will fuck other men after the divorce,

shit she won't even wait until the ink is dry on your marriage certificate

women are fucking shit.

>you would sleep around too if you had some game
>game
You are a LARPer!
Game is fucked up!
Women use and know game lingo! They laugh at the pussy licking losers that try to use it!

go join a gym or something, you're delusional.

Here is an even bigger pill to swallow, don't marry whores, literally not that hard to find red flags but most men ignore them because she had nice tits etc. and surprise surprise she's a slut and fucks you over, if you want a good relationship, find a good women

>I give the west 5 more years at most.
FUCK FUCK FUCK!
I need 25 more years to stock on gold, silver, guns and ammo!
KEEP SUPPORTING THE ESTABLISHMENT NORMIES!

>gold
>silver
lmao

>go join a gym or something, you're delusional.
i also dont believe there will be a collapse. The doomsday thinking is a remnant from the cold war nuclear scare fear!

I dont even think there will be a race war! White people will literally rather die than fight for their survival!

Not for investment you cuckold!
I know when building up for your investment you must prioritize dividend stock + growth markets!

When SHTF though, gold is a good holding.
Again: it may never happen!

fun fact: average person doesn't want to die.
but if you wonder what would happen if shit hit the fan, just check out prisons. people are tribalistic by nature, when times are tough whites will remember that.

in case of a societal collapse, gold and silver would be even more useless, retard.

hey you can fuck any woman you want too and then settle, don't worry! Plus, you can have kids everywhere, just go and spurt your fertility, you even have time to escape the city in case shit hits the fan and your ten ladys realize your plot

>when times are tough whites will remember that.
Tell that to white Boer South African farmers!
>Trump made a tweet in their defence
While not sanctioning South Africa for allowing niggers to kill peacefull whites (that pay 80% of the taxes while being 8% of the population FFS!).

Attached: 1504969317466.jpg (576x768, 52K)

>ignoring the fact that statistics aren't actually a dice roll and you have impact on your own statistic

Get married to a girl who is against divorce and whose family is against divorce.

We should enforce full female circumcision and obligatory marriage at 16.

Attached: 1531524872344.jpg (875x1024, 143K)

ivana was best waifu

trump fucked up by cheating on her with marla like an animalistic degenerate