What happened to SJWs on YouTube?

2014-2016 you'd see these types of lecturing, virtue signalling SJW YouTube videos daily:
youtube.com/watch?v=bfaw4LL_vFo

Now that entire culture seems to be dead, what happened?

Attached: Pennychannn.jpg (1043x571, 55K)

it was a fad

and what killed it?

They are simply rebranding as "centrists" and "anti-fascist", examples are Contrapoints and Three Arrows.

Maybe the Shekels from Soros dried up.
Priorities and all that.
Lots of TOW missiles to buy for ISIS.

I just noticed styxhexenhammer commented on this video LOL what a weird bastard finding these videos with no views at all

greasy face.

This.

They are actually following Jordan Peterson's advice and rebranding their extreme leftism to be less overtly anti-White so that it doesn't act as direct fuel for White nationalism and fascism.

Exactly at Jordan Peterson intended.

Attached: BUCKOD-DOT-COM.png (952x1075, 1.35M)

Jim. basically.

Chaotic neutral is the patrician’s choice

I would think that seeing as the political climate is getting more and more infected, they would really go at it on YouTube, but I take it they're taking the streets instead...

>hall of cost
this is clearly satire

rational thinking

lmao this bitch obviously horny af for Jakes ass and fetishes all the nazi shit, you can tell by looking at her cross eyed face

Attached: 7AwFBYrZdqQdnzFEZrvkN2I9BWDUcpdOfqpk29padH4.png (640x636, 630K)

Their entire ideology is utter trite bullshit. Either consciously or unconsciously they are aware of this and as such don't even try, the few that do just try to present themselves as smarter then they actually are rather then actually trying. Lmao just look at them against fucking Peterson and Shapiro, they get rocked by those fucking lightweights.

I still don't understand why Jow Forums took them seriously

Did you think this whole SJW bullshit was going to impact the future in any way? It was a phase - a fad if you wish. Every generation has them - hippies, goths, emos, Atheist phase on YouTube, and our generation (younger millennial) it's the SJW/commie phase.

What will be Gen Z's? Who knows?

People grow up, try and get by, and then die. All my commie roommates now laugh at their past - you mature. If you are an SJW or a commie past 30 then you have been secluded in a little box where you have never had to face life itself - so this will most definitely include academics and people who's rich family give them everything. If your still one past 40 then you have zero life.

It's still a fad, but those white teens and early 20 somethings who supported it have grown up. Their parents cut them off financially, they were forced to fend for themselves, and realized that perpetual professional victimhood wouldn't pay anyone's bills unless they were black like tariq nasheed or ta nehesi coates.

SJW >rational thinking
yeaah, I'm gonna have to ask you to go ahed and come in on saturnday too

They were rounded up and gassed by Right Wing Death Squads.

Because YT used to provide financial support. Not there's no money in YT. Those SJW might be crazy but they're not stupid.

he's not wrong you know, anons.. isn't kinda weird he just "popped" onto the scene so quick? was promoted, so quick? keep sharp Jow Forums.

the total lack of ad rev to support the SJWs blabbing for hours about nonsese.

Censorship hurts them just as much as it does us. The "contest of liberty" is just as animating to them as it is to us. As much as we don't to go "right wing echo chambers" because we find them boring, echo chambers to them, post the deplatforming and banning of the opposition, are just as demotivating.

That was a joke video.

This has to be satire. Her voice made me hard btw.

I disagree. YT was not censoring the SJWs.

They became really redundant when more mainstream outlets started saying the same things.

Ben Shapiro came and curbstomped their entire family with FACTS and LOGIC

Cant even talk because her teeth are so fucked up

Speaking of bad teeth... If a woman has bad teeth, does it have any bearing on whether or not she should be able to perform excellent dick sucking?

This is unequivocally a man. Just look at that flat chest.

Also sage

people just hated sargoy of akkad videos so they stopped giving him material.

I don't know man, but in sure a hell that something is coming, cyberpunk 2077 making tranny jokes battlefield 5 getting the piss for bein sjw and homer hickam getting trageted by furries is getting this fucks pretty fired up.
I fear war is coming.

Attached: pepe-the-frog (1).jpg (480x439, 24K)

Peterson is directly connected to Soros.

Attached: 1526778615578.png (1920x6848, 2.27M)

hopefully somebody dragged them off and murdered them all.

Do you think women suck dick with their teeth?

>2014-2016
>now dead
It was the election. They really believed Hilary was going to win in a landslide.

The entire planet is sick of their shit.

>Pen-
Oh it's pic related

Attached: 1503281667745.png (536x591, 555K)

The 6 gorillion 'skeptic' channels

They're still there, CIA. Don't worry. You still have your farm to harvest from.

Wrong. Shaun, Contrapoints, Three Arrows, etc. are just their perceivingly less extreme counterparts.

Andrew Breitbart once said politics are downstream from culture but the opposite is what's actually true. Politics affects culture much more than the other way around and despite media screeching the general political mindset is becoming less screeching SJW, less caring about PC bullshit. It's the Trumpian approach to controversy i.e. who cares if some faggot soiboi or woman or niglet gets offended about shit? It's a grdual process but you can feel a bit of a difference in the way people feel and express themselves than they did even two years ago at the end of Obama's time.

By the end of Trump's first term things will look like a reversal of Obama era PC shit and if/when Trump wins reelection then all bets are off.

Making a video is too much effort, joining a Twitter mob is easier

Hes an intelligent guy who attached himself to the alt right conersation at the right time.

Hes been on rogan a few times which puts him firmly as Jow Forumscore.

Hes an entertainer, but after genuinely seeing all of his videos i can honestly say that in this mans heart lies the desire to see a real future.

Well see what happens. Dont rule out that hes real and here to deliver us

these brainwashed stronk tumblrina qt straight outta art school qt's are my fetish my dream is to find one like that and put her in her place while she begs for more of my cock thats literally the all things with feminists and sjws like these they just want a cock thats why they preach for immigrants its because men in west became so feminine or scared of women

Sjw soft cunts probably can't handle all the comments they get

>after genuinely seeing all of his videos

Attached: 133232468_ff40c155af_o.jpg (701x892, 542K)

It is satire, she even made a video criticizing Justin Bieber for singing "Despacito" because it is 'racist against Mexicans.'

They are too caught up in throwing temper tantrums about Trump.

isn't she being ironic?

Hating SJWs became a fad. None of them were converted. None of their institutional power has diminished. It simply became difficult for teenage girls to gossip about this shit without Jow Forums or a "classical liberal" stepping in to "troll" them. They realized that you can't find a pay pig in SJW shit, so they stopped. Some idiots actually think that they've been "defeated" just because they're not that prominent on the internet.

Simple answer.

They left their commie university hugboxes, saw how the world really is, amd grew the fuck up.

Most women ex SJWs saw the writing on the wall that if they ever wanted to find a man and have a sliver of a chance at being happy with life they'd stop being such miserable cunts.

They mostly turned into conservathots.

>greasy face.

nah, she just has a lot of makeup on to cover up the fact that she's black.

with the advent of Trump they stopped obsessing over their minute bullshit and have focused solely on Trump. they're still around but just shilling and bitching about Trump

> Ben Shapiro

Disgusting.

They hit the Wal
>the30yearoldroastycommittingsuicide.jpg

Because of the Anti-SJW like James Allsup, Hunter Avallone, h3.

They are no longer subsidised to sit in front of a camera for two hours a day and babble due to YouTube's decreased advertising revenue. A professional class of ponces who were spending twenty pou ds a day on makeup has been vanquished.

This. You'd have to be retarded to believe this was put out there seriously, there were soany little nods that it was a joke.

>puts him firmly as Jow Forumscore.

Attached: 02.jpg (330x308, 21K)

We nerve gassed them

Attached: 1977.jpg (321x340, 34K)

She's the hottest kind of disgusting tbqh

That is satire retard

You don't need to go to YouTube for SJW shit anymore, just turn on any talk show or talk to any white women between the ages of 12 and 28 in an urban area.

Millions of irate athiest and gamers... many of whom are now ethno nationalists.

It went mainstream

Hello

Lol rogan is absolutely not our guy in any way shape or form.