THE LEFTS MASS FLAGGING TOOL HAS BEEN FOUND. GET IN HERE BOYS

THE LEFTS MASS FLAGGING TOOL HAS BEEN FOUND. GET IN HERE BOYS

Attached: received_263578284280097.png (967x620, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/no-platform-for-fascism-tools/
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/no-platform-for-fascism-t/khpfcpkmoldaeiknfjcgjfcnkojobicd?hl=en
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/sjw-to-skeleton/kckodmjikeoncekpplppkkcjolofmacc?hl=en
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/xw78xq/macc-anarchist-browser-plug-in
youtube.com/watch?v=WI-SCFlUfns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

p-pls don't spam it you guys, we need to bash the fash

Attached: 1535063019793.jpg (306x231, 18K)

firefox version
be a shame if a bunch of anons started false reporting libshit videos on YT
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/no-platform-for-fascism-tools/

for chrome here
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/no-platform-for-fascism-t/khpfcpkmoldaeiknfjcgjfcnkojobicd?hl=en

>using it to flag their own videos
use it to flag EVERY video.

>researchers
Well that sounds very professional.

how does this NOT violate TOS?

Jews

THREAD IS GETTING SHOA’D

Bump for justice

Fork the code, make a version for Brave, and most important STEAL THE NAME AT THE BRAVE STORE BEFORE THEY GET IT

Bump spamming it on every youtube video

This is big

Bump

Attached: 563262531952656777.jpg (640x455, 43K)

Bump, also this

Something isn't right about this. Is it an antifa trojan horse?

This is what I want to know.

Bump

PS we could have done this with a Twitter account long ago but whatevs

>use their tool
>upload it for them
>give it the same name
>FIRST!

this wouldn't affect them at all,.. in fact it would help them, genius

I like this one.
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/sjw-to-skeleton/kckodmjikeoncekpplppkkcjolofmacc?hl=en

Attached: .png (983x176, 16K)

see

Hear me out goys, what if... (((they))) wanted you to find this app and the app is actualy a trojan horse to dox anons

Smart

>471 users
*yawn*

It would be modded to point to our feed with an update after getting several thousand users

here is an article about it from march 19th, they could've been planning it for years to try and take out a Mongolian throat singing forum I guess but seems a bit contrived
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/xw78xq/macc-anarchist-browser-plug-in

Read the pic related in the OP fren.
This gives you a list "curated by a team of researchers (ass gaping commie faggots) that you can report to Youtube in one click".
The best we can do with this is join up and monitor the content they are trying to shoah. Make it famous here so Anons get exposed to whatever is mining the most salt that week and then archive that shit to re-upload on bitchute or d-tube for posterity.

Attached: San_Fran_56_shit_shoveler.png (850x610, 289K)

I heard about this months ago

Didn't Jow Forums mass report Destiny so that he got banned off twitter about 6 months ago?

Don't you conservative morons pretend like you don't love silencing liberals. Free speech lovers my ass.

I have the "Millennials to snake people" one

Bump, thread is getting slid so you know this is a good thread

BUMP FOR JUSTICE

Attached: 1534093777195m.jpg (730x1024, 157K)

D E V I L I S H

Attached: 16b.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

it does

Turnabout is fair play, just like your nigger boyfriend giving you a reach around after he blows a load up your rectum.

Who said we were conservative.

Attached: 1534811774345.jpg (791x1024, 163K)

Remember when Jow Forums made that tool that put ((( ))) around Jewish names so people noticed who was writing anti-white articles?
Remember that making national headlines and causing perpetual Jewish butthurt?
Remember the extension being shut down by Google within two days?
Remember that not happening to this extension?

lol wut for

>implying Jewgle would shut down an extension that aligns with their agenda

Destiny is being investigated for pedophilia, dummy. Him self-deleting is a consequence of that.

Attached: destiny.jpg (510x680, 65K)

I don't love it. Their ideas are retarded, no one with a lick of common sense will buy them. However, these faggots are trying to destroy our country and stifle free speech, so game on.

Bump

Was that just some IBS pleb doing that for the lulz though

>STOP TRYING TO TURN WHAT WE SAY AROUND ON US YOU FUCKING BIGOT LOSERS
Equal rights and equal lefts baby.

Attached: 62A39CC6-7D59-4CD4-B3FD-320631A15008.jpg (750x721, 605K)

>BUMP FOR JUSTICE

Attached: 429025c05ae713f66ae8e5900dcd3c0a.jpg (551x800, 55K)

Oh man this meme war just keeps going and gets worse and worse. Their giving everything they got to keep us from speaking. Lads we got to keep pushing

Attached: image%3A113582_eightbit.jpg (1770x995, 1.08M)

Bump it

.t Des tiny the faggot manelt

time to clean this shit up

Attached: 602058eb82c922cab8a628d6f34e584a.jpg (545x800, 74K)

BUMP YOU LAZY ASS FUCKS

bump with a redpill

Attached: COMMUNISTPARTYNAZIGERMANY.jpg (1200x680, 99K)

wash away that commie shit

Attached: 0d6511d9f68568f198d985ce928a7cb0.jpg (668x800, 63K)

Did people not know this already? I feel like its common knowledge theycare a bunch of commies. Thanks for bumping friend

Bump for justice

Operation blitzkrieg

What goes around comes around

Attached: images (6).jpg (222x227, 14K)

what if, program is NSA worm to track antifa,

Attached: 1534683245599.jpg (384x384, 11K)

I hope this isn't a trap, that app only had about two reviews before yesterday until anons sperged out all over it.

As the app itself declares - users don't get to select which videos to mass report, the videos are selected by a "team of researchers" and then everyone presumably just blindly reports the selected vids.

Best thing that can be done is monitoring what videos get reported so that they can be archived and reposted. Go full-Hydra on the motherfuckers - they report one video, upload two copies in its place.

Attached: 1344623465521.png (150x150, 11K)

screenshots/video of the flagging recommendation could be used to appeal strikes.

Also a good point of attack.

we're not going to 'be the change that we want to see', look around idiot we're not exactly ghandi

Bump this shit. For the Sky Kang!!!!!

Bumperino

Bump

Is there any way we can see the code? As in how do we know they aren't data mining us kinda like how skeptics on YouTube brought about that one app that was ironically used to censor users

Also I hear that the app collects BROWSING DATA.

SO PLEASE EVERYONE BECAREFUL AND USE ON A SEPERATE CHROME INSTALL IF YOU ARE GONNA FUCK WITH IT OR INSPECT IT

It's literally nothing as usual.

bump

Attached: 6DD4EE60-8CE8-40E2-8759-32482849C6D7.jpg (750x376, 115K)

github had it up but I believe they hid it after. I know a few anons do have it before the take down though. Will look into it. Check the github for it for now.

But be careful I hear the extension collects browsing data

A damn shame, indeed.

Attached: 28838db521270a6f258026fe15905c03.jpg (450x600, 33K)

Which is for the best, Ghandi was a faggot.

Definitely seems like a trap, kinda like how they had a website claiming to be anti-antifa and people actually gave their info to it for free shirts and got doxxed. Just report the app and don't intall it unless your on something sexure. Or if you just don't give a shit

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS

DO NOT INSTALL THIS

This is obviously a honeypot.

Attached: 1488.jpg (768x1024, 106K)

Yea exactly it's probably got a keylogger in it or an ipgrabber for doxing

Attached: 14.jpg (768x1024, 143K)

I advise to not install this with any of your personal data. Install a seperate version of chrome to test it or fuck with it. It collects browsing data supposedly. So as OP of this thread, this is a warning to anyone doing it. But the tool is legit, and is made by antifa fags, just be careful. But its a big find

the addon allowed me to find this gem
youtube.com/watch?v=WI-SCFlUfns
sorry if super old meme

Is this fucking CP? What the fuck man can you fuck off?

Those Rules for Radicals don't fucking feel so good when they're being used against you, do they?

Probably the best song of all time. God I missed this and was taken down numerous times by antifags

No

Attached: 88.jpg (768x1024, 96K)

AAAAAH, NO MATT!! WHY????

Do you see nudity?

That shit is obvious jailbait. Keep your jew shit out of here

Not good enough.
You can use websites like weleakinfo or other leaked databases to dox people using just ip addresses.

Attached: 25.jpg (1024x680, 76K)

Attached: IMG_1053.png (600x745, 662K)

Then do what you must not to be tracked. I mean if you are gonna with the tool in any developer or modding fasion you probably know how to keep safe on the internet.

That's not jailbat its Astra Kruger who is over 18

Attached: 26.jpg (540x537, 85K)

Mmmmkaayy

that shit is the only age a woman is worth wasting your time with! sorry feminist roastie shill, maybe go back to tumblr?

Show tits, bitch.

I have breast cancer sorry they were cut off

I was posting that more for the people who don't know any better.
A lot of people don't realize just how easy it is to dox people using leaked semi-public databases.

Attached: 5888.jpg (1000x773, 587K)

>t. fatass
Then stfu.

>you conservatives

Attached: 1530590596429.jpg (600x522, 116K)

Good point, sorry for the sperging I know many lefty fags who try to bring down threads using lewd or questionable images.

I have a dick and no boobs, I bet you feel gay now

>t. jilted roastie