Why do spics look neither Indio nor Spanish?

What the fuck are these ugly ass people people?

Attached: mysterymeat.png (311x467, 200K)

Spanish + Injun + Nigger

Because the Aztecs were not normal Indians

Explain please.

this, unfortunately this is true, the spaniards dumped as many niggers as they fucked native cuties, so when they left it was full of shiet

Just look at a picture of a "pure Aztec" it looks like an indian nigger jew mix of some sort

They wuz midgets n sheet

That is just a ugly Indian mix, most Mexicans do not look like him, and unlike on US we do not kill ugly people on Mexico we just let them do more work because we some how we think that that helps them to be less ugly

Mexican Indians look way different than Indians in the US. Even in the US different idians don't look the same. Indians from the NE are very tall and thin, southern Indians are short and thick. You are looking at a race of people that are different ethnicities as the same people.

Let me put this in terms you can understand. Japs look way different than Thai, even though they are both Asian. Scandinavians/germanics(whites) look different than Mediterraneans, even though they are both Caucasian

Attached: MAXIMO-BARTOLA-The-Aztec-Children1.jpg (400x400, 33K)

yep

even niggers get jealous of spics being the uglier nigger than them

Attached: NigsShootSpigs.webm (854x480, 1.34M)

Shit in the anus of blood. This is the spic.

Oh wow it's like we're roughyl half each.

why are most of them manlets?

>Why do spics look neither Indio nor Spanish?

Come on man...are you illiterate?

Mexicans are a combination of MEXZIOD injuans and spanish conquerers. Some mexicans are pure spanish, some are pure injuan and some are a mix.

It's not that hard to understand! Don't be a reddit faggot!

Not all the Mexicans look like that nigga some Mexicans look like this

Attached: d9fcc55b-5017-4cff-bcf8-0e5ed2444ff4.jpg (640x853, 54K)

That dude looks like a normal guy. Most of the kids I played soccer with looked like that. I don't get the boomer housewives saying it's the "face of evil" or anything like that. Shame he murdered the girl though

Southern mexicans look like aztec mutts, he looks like a mix of northern mexican and some other country like guatemala. These people are like rodents, you cant tell what they are.

Was she raped, pol?

based self-hating juarez

Also some Mexicans well are not as brown as others, like Cabell Alvarez. He is some what white but not a pussy like your white American.

Attached: 59a8b086-378d-4c5e-87f0-4232453ef8c8.jpg (875x619, 39K)

-Because they're border hoppers.
-Democrats need the Votes.
- Republicans want the cheap Labor for their Factories, and the Jew sitting above it all, wants to destroy Whitey.

In a nutshell.

Attached: Jew 1532502718239.gif (480x270, 2.81M)

The average Mexican some what looks Like this one

Attached: 027c74f5-2b38-4bd2-b5b5-b3e28f44a3ed.jpg (640x853, 67K)

A Spaniard saw that and went
MUH DICK

>but not a pussy like your white American bla bla

so you want whiteboys to go out and slice mexican girls throats for fun? is that manly to you?

>implying they didn’t have down syndrome
You’re autistic pablo

and the true Indians look like this not really handsome but are productive member s of society and not niggas

Attached: 21422986-8d61-4e9a-9522-c141b68e6b59.jpg (510x339, 129K)

This. /thread

Attached: 4L_HVVVpZYz.jpg (483x408, 93K)

mexico has a racial caste system, like india

>tfw chinito as fuck

Attached: 1534561229895.png (401x270, 203K)

They are some form of Castizo or Zambo.

Lad the Spanish classified these mutts century ago you should consult a peninsulare someday they could tell you.

>Niggers are better looking then spics
>ignoring interracial dating statistics
Nice cope for the fact that you niggers are ugly as shit

Attached: 4L_MDMndjZq.jpg (310x310, 34K)

c o p e

why do Mexicans larp as Spanish or Italians? i mean they look completely different with their dark skin and Asiatic eyes

Look Mexico is a country not a race, so what you call Mexican is mostly Indian mexcians, is like if I assume you are a nigga just because you are from the united states.

mexican-americans are the mexicans that fled their home country because of the crime and corruption of the wh*Te upper classes

i meant this to be a meme post but it's at least 75% true

This guy's correct, he's part Black. His home state is named after Mexico's Black liberator and founding father

If they were actually part nigger, they would have curly nigger hair, retard.

quadroons can have straight hair

Almost every quadroon has nigger hair, you would have to be 1% nigger american standard for no curly hair to actually happen to massive amounts of people. Almost all spics have straight hair.

Attached: 4L_TsyRFmlc.png (225x225, 10K)

we wuz kangs

self hating people should neck themselfs its acutally the most pathetic thing

No but to have some pride and masculinity, lot of white bois look like this be honest, that's why white girls flock to the primal powerful jungle urge boom boom of manly tribal minorities like hip and cool niggers who can dance like crazed chimps at clubs.

Pic related

That thing looks like a typical Gypsy.

He is better looking than me be but albeit not quite as intelligent. My guess is he had a crush on that girl and let it get to his head.

he looks germanic

That is not a person.

>He is some what white
Some what? He looks pretty white to me

gypsy

tldr lol