Should all pigskinned barbaroi get the sarissa?

Should all pigskinned barbaroi get the sarissa?
>be med
>give pooindirt snowtards civilization
>give them writing
>give them sanitation
>give them cities
>give them writing
>even give them some of our superior seed
>they do well for a couple hundred years
>now they shit on what they borrowed from us allowing non Europeans free reign in their countries
Sometimes I think we should genocide northwestern europoids for their cuckiness and let meds and slavs retake Europe once more. At least the slavs aren't as cucked, they are similar to us meds in that sense.

Attached: 1534614684190m.jpg (1024x1001, 115K)

>tfw med and never had a girlfriend
>also part german

Attached: sad pepe.png (1092x1037, 65K)

They were the terror of europe
Now they give their money to other people and invite foreigners without their best interest into their country
I agree with you completely

>Australian
>Not Anglo-Celtic

You have to go back

The meds here literally run all the businesses. If we left this place would be a wasteland once more. The only thing the Anglo understands is severe alcoholism coupled with government sponging. Very much like the shitskins here.

>part german
Oof, I'm sorry user.

i look mostly med though. The germans in my family say I look greek.

Making this my new avatar. Fucking love the olive oil. As Greek who’s got Pure Hellenic blood in his veins. Where my two sisters are both red heads with blue eyes and white skin. I agree with this message.

FUCK
OFF
WOG

>bar bar bar bar

Olive oil is both a medicine and a food item all in one. The possibilities are endless.

I look like I’m 25 and my wife looks like she’s 25. I’m Greek and She’s Italian we both have perfect skin thx to a heavy diet of olive oil.

I’m 37 and she’s 39

If your sisters are gingers with white skin they’re pig skinned subhumans too lmao

>italian
>white

t. kike

Attached: da vinci.jpg (1200x675, 191K)

You know nothing of the Hellenic blood line. Before the times of Persia and other invaders Hellenic people were some of the first in the world with olive light skin blue eyes, and red hair.

We still are, brother.

t. Pure Hellenic with Dirty blonde hair aka the hellenic blonde and green-amber eyes and blonde-red beard. But not olive skinned, I'm pale as fuck.

I'm iberian.

Attached: i am iberian.jpg (960x1280, 266K)

you caught the incel gene from germany

I have had some girls want to go out with me before but I was too scared.

This chinese girl in middle school liked me even though she was a weeb and a bunch of slav girls like me in hs.

Attached: hotaru stink.jpg (401x550, 44K)

>shills posting yet another D&C thread
Remember to sage on your way out