What if Mexico were conquered by Great Britian?

We could be white and developed like Australia or Canada, right?

Attached: 17203258_759261267583907_7808644124567474841_n.jpg (960x959, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans
youtube.com/watch?v=6sfie6jijoI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans#Genetic_studies
youtube.com/watch?v=8AViBLKRHk4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you probably wouldn't be alive, brits didn't mix with natives as much as spaniards

not sure, they occupied Belize for a while, what happens there?

I'm guessing the Spaniards had a greater fetish for Aztecs/Mayans than the Brits had for the natives, hence they created a new mongrel race.

The chick in your pic is a castiza

she is part native

she's hot though

Niggers and violence.

not all spaniash

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans

Attached: 250px-AlexisBledelSept11TIFF.jpg (250x367, 36K)

The Spaniards sent its criminals to Latin America with the option to start a fresh life . Criminals were low IQ street thugs and didn’t give a shit about banging ugly brown loompa loompas

By the time of the colony's 1790 census, three-quarters of the population of British Honduras were a mixed-race people known as "Creole people". They were the ancestors of the original Belizean-Creole population, who were, and still are, the biological offspring of European men and enslaved African women who were given freedom in 1807. The Europeans who sired the original Belizean-Creole people consisted mainly of British, Scotch-Irish, Portuguese, Spanish and French men.

The abolition of the slave trade in 1807, high death rates and low birth rates substantially reduced the ethnic African portion of the population. The white portion of the population remained consistently at around 10%. The largest portion of the population became the Mestizo people, now about 50% of modern Belize. The Mayans are still present in Belize and comprise around 11% of the population.

Figure out how we're going to survive the solar minimum with the rest of us these next few years and stop worrying about hypotheticals.

Have you really not noticed all the crops dying?

thats australia. we were conquered by very smart conquistadors and vice royals. mexico had the best politicians in the new spain era.

youtube.com/watch?v=6sfie6jijoI

Shut the fuck up

Your average mexican is part native

Just accept it

I'm not hating you for being part native, I just think your self hatred is disgusting

i'd lick her gaping asshole after it was hardcore pounded by me oh yeah

Attached: 1533946010696.png (1000x1000, 158K)

>Your average mexican is part native

the average is mostly european idiot.

A 2006 study conducted by Mexico's National Institute of Genomic Medicine (INMEGEN), which genotyped 104 samples, reported that mestizo Mexicans are 58.96% European, 35.05% "Asian" (primarily Amerindian)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans#Genetic_studies

COMO ESTAIS LOS CATALENES DEL PRIMER AñO DE LOS ATENTADOS DE CAMBRILLS?

You'd be drinking tea, eating crumpets and have a world class education. You'd be a lot more civilised than those savages on your northern border.

Anglos would have put all you indios on reservations in the shittiest corner of Mexico. you probably all would have died because it was the Spanish making rape babies that gave you immunity to small pox.

You were conquered by Spain which was just as advanced as the UK. Just face it, you're a failed race.

I live in the border, and America its very British, specially the people and suburbs.

North America north of mexico had a total population of like 10m-20m people which is one of the reason Canada and the US were at one point white countries. Mexico had one of the two major urban empires (the others being in the andes). Thats why south south america is whiter than the northern part of the continent. It would have been just india 2 since the spanish were a lot more militaristic.

Attached: german map of world.jpg (2993x1884, 1.11M)

mestizos and indios are. not criollos.

Attached: del toro.jpg (827x1000, 105K)

...Not British enough.
If they'd just come to their senses and waddle back into our warm embrace
We really could do with that Navy of theirs

You guys would have been another Jamaica, or India. The problem was that you guys did not industrialize as soon as the UK and US did.

>...Not British enough.

US and Canada are the Europe and GB of America.

Attached: 800px-Locust_St_Upper_Darby, Philadelphia.jpg (800x600, 151K)

fucking Anglos, like Britain is so cucked man
youtube.com/watch?v=8AViBLKRHk4

Attached: 1487808943895_300.jpg (300x300, 63K)

>warm embrace

I'd rather live in this cold unfeeling pile of shit than ever let a noble have anything to say over me. Drop the sentimentality and join the dark side brother.

ooka booka dey was tyrants n shit
The US is literally the dark skinned side but the Anglos aren't much better.

>you probably wouldn't be alive
Not necessarily. There are still 3 billion poos after all.

He means that mexibro wouldn't exist because the mixing that created mestizos wouldn't have happened.

Tijuana checking in...where is America even slightly British along the border?

That’s what I initially thought, I think I read into it too much.

>this assblasted island nigger again.

it's every fucking thread with you isn't it faggot?

Mexico had a way higher population of natives than the rest of North America. Who knows how it would have turned out.