South African Situation

White Wheat or Nothing To Eat

My slogan suggestion, any other ideas to act like we can help the situation?

Attached: IMG_4025.png (1334x750, 1.39M)

"Mind your own fucking business Amerifat"

The US needs to stop meddling being imperialists meddling in world affairs and interrupting democratic leftist revolutions. It's not the Cold War anymore, you guys really should knock it off or people will just get more pissed.

>any other ideas to act like we can help the situation?

Yes, the white devils should pack their bags and head back to their countries of origin. Africa belongs to the Africans.

Attached: mandela.jpg (393x392, 58K)

If the US declares war on the nigger commies of SA I will go and serve for the US
Mark my words commie nigger from the US

Attached: 553.png (976x784, 1.52M)

GET the fuck out of Europe then. And America.

don't be a melon ,nigger don't kill the farmers?

Good good, these are both great ideas, but we need something a bit more...
invasive, unnecessary, and expensive

Attached: IMG_3854.png (750x1334, 143K)

I'm not sure murdering your ethnic minorities and stealing their land counts as any kind of revolution, Ivan.

Maybe instead of melon, use mullion

>the last few MOABs get dropped on the ANC
>leafs and burgers serving for the coalition get to see it in person
>from the oranje mountains

Maybe once. I forget rake?

I agree we should cut off all aid to shit hole jungle nigger countries like Zimbabwe and Israel

Google Apartheid, fucking loser. It's justice, the white land was stolen from black families and it is just being returned to them as an effort to stamp out inequality and bring forth true social justice in South Africa.
>being this ignorant of history

We will see how much the nogs care about social justice when they are begging for food, again

>Flag
>Protecting niggers
Come on, kike, show us the flag

Sacrifice the farmers, more niggers will die without a steady food supply.

mass starvation incoming

>people of shitcolor cant do even basic farming, see glorious zimbabwe!

Attached: zimbabwe-YES.jpg (3124x1068, 713K)

Well, it's kind of after the fact if shit does hit the fan even worse. But put pictures of food everywhere. People eating delicious meals with smiles. Go bananas with it.

Then if they do take the farms and cause the nation to starve. Not only will they remember when whites were around they ate. But that they fucking made themselves starve. Those pictures will fucking be a great FU for the farmers they screw over.

Attached: 1475880518570.jpg (464x444, 50K)

Naught to eat is smoother sounding than Nothing to eat.

South Africa is in the top ten recipients of foreign aid from America. That yankee go home shit doesn't work when you've got uncle Sam's cock down your throat

You are literally advocating for nigger famine, since these fucks can't farm at all. There was NO agriculture on SA lands before the whites showed them how. LOL

Whose land was stolen? Which blacks? Google the Mfecane fool

My solution is bring them to Australia to farm. Same climate etc and we need more farmers. Win win

I really want to adopt a family - how can I find a cutie to marry and chain-migrate her family into Ohio? I'm one of those nerds that spent his 20s ladder climbing and saving cash, so I'm pretty loaded - I could just buy a farm.

Attached: 1530837613115.jpg (750x543, 44K)

All hands on deck

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-24-01-51-08_kindlephoto-65676272.png (800x514, 217K)

How prevalent is the desire to go all Atlas Shrugged and leave so you can watch the darkies starve? I know it's gotta suck leaving the land developed by your ancestors, but still - sinking ship and all that.

Attached: 1532089281640.jpg (780x633, 100K)

>South Africa will become another Somalia in a decade and then it will be nuked...problem solved.

We didn't nuke the current Somali.
... Didn't have to...

Attached: 1520737064594.jpg (600x738, 108K)

Which black families, you mean the Khoisan? The original inhabitants of that part of Africa who got along well with the whites but were genocided by the Bantus who migrated in from the north AFTER the whites came (due to the Portuguese colonies in the north introducing agriculture to them and a food surplus)? The same Khoisan who're quite few in number these days (though according to genetic studies, they were once the most numerous tribe on Earth) and are second-class citizens in all the countries surrounding South Africa?

If whites are supposed to head back where they came from, shouldn't the Bantus do the same? South Africa was not their land.

>How prevalent is the desire to go all Atlas Shrugged and leave so you can watch the darkies starve?
Some people want to leave, a lot don't. Our currency has been devalued over 1400% since '94, a significant portion of the white population are in a bad situation financially, and most countries don't accept us unless we're already well off and have qualifications. For the majority of whites fleeing isn't an option whether they want to or not.

pretty good