What do you guys really think happened to Mollie Tibbetts?

I’ve seen a lot of Jow Forums saying that the suspect is a patsy and that nothing reported on the case is believable. What is the basis for this? And what do you think really happened and why would there be a cover up at all?

Attached: E91F7502-A247-4BAA-BD6D-BD765D3FE04D.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JUwBeMmnfuU
iosme.iowa.gov/
babe.net/2018/07/30/sex-trafficking-iowa-73865
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Really? Cuz most of actual real Jow Forums people are pretty sure this guy raped and then killed her.

She was having an affair with the Mexican, but on that day wanted to break up to be faithful to her bf.
He went crazy with jealousy and killed her.

Yeah, or a lot of people say she was cheating with the Mexican but I haven’t read that either.

Source?

She spent her last moments on earth hoping a white male would come and save her but a toll had to be paid. Let this be a real life lesson for the future.

BURN THE COAL, PAY THE TOLL

White men who actually AVOID these women are wise. They know they are not worth "saving." Any woman who shits on men of her own race is psychotic & has serious self-esteem & daddy issues. By killing the mudshark, the Mexican is doing us all a favor. So nothing of value was lost.

Honestly, I don't feel sorry for Mollie. She got what she deserved.

> t. incel

The toll had to be paid.
And it was paid.

This is the way of this existence.
Her fate was sealed when she burned the coal.

Attached: FB_IMG_1535120296702.jpg (480x496, 29K)

They bribed the guy to confess so he could feed his family back home. This is literal fake news.

The pig farmer was the one who killed the girl. The body they found is a fake.

This is what I’m saying, on what basis are people saying it’s fake news and that the other guy did it?

someone post the pic with her ‘i hate white people’ and other tweets pasted over photos of herself

She was a stupid lib-tarded white girl who wanted beaner dick. Instead, she got beaner fist.

>I’ve seen a lot of Jow Forums saying that the suspect is a patsy and that nothing reported on the case is believable. What is the basis for this? And what do you think really happened and why would there be a cover up at all?
Cause the dude looks like a patsy?
Look at him, probably agreed to do this so the cartels wouldn't kill his entire family back home. Mollie was probably kidnapped by ms13 or cartels, sold to satanists for their summer festival sacrifices in ohio.
Don't believe me? Check that faggots Comey twitter, he was in Ohio cornfield a week or two before the girl disappeared. It is exactly like that South Park episode where a beautiful white girl has to be sacrificed every year in the corn fields to keep this satanic shit going for these sick fucks.

>She was a stupid lib-tarded white girl who wanted beaner dick
Is there any evidence of that? As she’s dead wouldn’t the logical thing to assume be that she rejected his advances? I feel like there would be a lot less projection and bias in these hypotheses had a black guy done it.

How do you look like a patsy?

Really?

I tell you what's happening is the US right now. You are all getting played. It's all staged, the whole world is a play, it's a theatre. (((They))) want to create racial tension between whites and niggers to distract gullible people from the real (((parasites))). Also the whole Trump shit is deliberately so confusing for average people. They cranked up the propaganda so much, yet you all can't see it and let yourselves divided and conquered.

> (((they))) sacrificed her
>Found the nearest man who they can accuse
>told this Mexican we will pay your family a lot of money... just admit you did it

> told him you will maximum 10 years in prison... but you family will be rich

he body had multiple sharp injury!!!
IT WAS A RITUAL JEWISH MURDER!

Attached: 1533779474225.gif (398x254, 3.63M)

A lovers tiff that ended in a crime of passion very sad for both involved. Especially the young migrant boy who needs understanding and consideration at this difficult time for him.

Sholom Rubashkin raped her and then drained her blood out until she died. It's a religious thing.

Sholom Rubashkin...look into it

>vid very related
Skip to 22 min
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JUwBeMmnfuU

Bumpan desu

I don't think she deserved what happened, but I do think it's incredible that we've reached a point as a society where so many people see no problem with publicly announcing their hatred of whites, many of whom themselves are white. It's unironically insane, but so many of us have grown used to it, it barely phases anyone who has already let themselves become brainwashed. "I hate white people".

Stories like hers really make me think that society is on the verge of some kind of racial revolution.

She wouldn't have got any Twitter upboats if she posted I love white people.

Who ownes Twitter again? Oh yeah that gay pedo cannibal guy.

I wonder if @jack knows Sholom Rubashkin

not the same guy

>She goes jogging, at night, basically in nothing but a bra.
>He came over the border, socially and morally impotent.
>She thinks she can smile sweetly at every passing stranger regardless of color or appearance.
>She smiles.
>He thinks this is consent.
>She pulls away scared.
>He is confused because he is basically retarded.
>He hits her.
>She is shocked, suddenly with that one smack she understands why those evil republicans are so cautious it alas, it's too late.
>He pulls out the knife and repeatedly stabs her.
Her final thoughts? Trump was right!

Attached: IMG_5587.jpg (664x689, 83K)

That and statistically weaker men are the ones that rape.

>What do you guys really think happened to Mollie Tibbetts?
Attached: mollyt.png (1341x628, 498K)

I know that user.

>undocumented beaner
>trolling neighborhoods with his beaner partner at night
>angry dad shows up to confirm....something?
>((fbi special agent))
>Call my boss in Las Vegas
>let off that same night
>never spoke of again

They use beaners to take the kids then throw them under the bus if the missing person gets to much attention

His name is Sholom Rubashkin.

Last time i checked this beaner said he "blacked out" and has no recollection of the incident.

Convenient and coincidental.

Her family got what they voted for.
End of.

>Her final thoughts? Trump was right!
Lol no. Her final thought was "is it racist if I push him away?"

I'll bet you real-world money that that's *exactly* the last thought that flashed through her mind.

You really don't understand.

They don't give two cucks if she voted for Clinton, Trump or a fucking unicorn.

They only want to rape them then drain their blood and eat them.

>Blacked

I don't know why some rapist do this. They lie like this about the rape part, but openly admit to the kidnapping/murder part.

Attached: 1498034709608.png (483x444, 136K)

iosme.iowa.gov/

is the coroner, if someone wants to dig, having a hard time finding details (puncture wounds/ankle contusions/etc)

Have you ever culled a chicken?

You hang it upside down by the ankles and drain the blood

Mexican manlet raped and murdered a naive young girl, and now the media is going to get him acquitted by saying it would be racist to convict his spic association.

I feel sorry that we live in a country where spics can walk up to a white woman and rape and murder them and then get the media to defend their actions

Exactly, she'd have bruising from being hung upside down

>the media to defend their actions
I wonder why they do that?

Attached: 1509686504454.gif (471x650, 145K)

Attached: 1534919798546.jpg (957x653, 454K)

>jogging and listening to music about dumb white girl shit
>thinking how much she hates white christian men and their gun toting and rape culture
>start getting creeped on by central american nigger
>start getting scared
>try to ignore spic, thinking how it's racist to be afraid of him in the first place
>he persists in the most unsettling ways possible
>finally break down like a racist and pull out phone, threaten to call police
>end up getting pulled into a car
>raped repeatedly, thinking how nice it would be if a white christian male with a gun came by and ended this rape
>get stabbed to death
>last thought: i-i was wrong, wasn't i?

I hope she suffered greatly and was conscious for most of it.

>I don't think she deserved what happened
then you're a thot enabler

>shills low-key pushing the "this is a car calling problem, not an illegal immigration problem" narrative and packaging it in a conspiracy theory veneer
>some Jow Forumstards appear to have actually fallen for it

constanza.jpg

Are you referring to most of the responses here?

The suspect says he blacked out and does not remember killing her at all. He is, yet AGAIN, another victim of MK Ultra mind control conducted by the United States government.

Attached: Koala.jpg (1024x768, 763K)

Bump

most of the responses on Jow Forums are bots/leftists trying to raid the board right now
if you take anything on face value you're a stupid nigger and should lurk more

>government is literally mkultraing mass deportation precedent
/ourguys/

Ok

Pictured to the right she's saying: "Oopsie, silly me, did I say that?! teehee xD"

Attached: 830.gif (309x292, 2.43M)

>white knighting a dead girl
You have reached the maximum possible level of cuckdom

Some roastie website is ready to debunk a human trafficking problem in Iowa, American roasties are browsing sites like this.

Link related

babe.net/2018/07/30/sex-trafficking-iowa-73865

Attached: ((babe))).jpg (1024x768, 81K)

if you have to ask you’re probably a patsy

>babe.net

>last thought: i-i was wrong, wasn't i?
I doubt it, women never admit to being wrong!

Source: your bbc stretched ass

Black people have uncle tom
White people have auntie mollie

Why?

Attached: 1512710261781.png (650x527, 743K)

sounds more like it

This

we know exactly what is happening, n00b

That's the kike shills trying to distract from yet another failure of multiculturalism.

correct - we are at shill level 9

I'm reading this bitch's Twitter right now and she is literally the most generic roastie I've ever seen. Not a single original thought in her head.

Went out to get rawdogged by a brown skin because she hates white people and mostly her dad. But instead she gets murdered after the raw dogging.

>jokes on her. Lol.

racial terror attack

The main consensus I've seen is that the spic knifed her in accordance with the courting rituals of his people, but that she was a dumb roastie and had it coming. I for one take heart knowing that even such a lowly creature as this can play a part in advancing us towards the great cleansing.

>"our" son.

Right.

>meme flag
>pushing the immigrant narrative
checks out. fuck off rabbi

She got what she deserved.
She was trying to help this spic do something illegal and she paid for it with her meaningless leftist life.

>Source?
The guy's official story is that he "blacked out". But he gave the "I blacked out" story after admitting he chased her down, stabbed her to death, and tried to hide her body in a corn field.

Oh, and his lawyer's strategy is apparently "This is all Trump's fault. She would still be alive if Trump didn't say such hurtful things against the Mexican people."

She didn't burn coal retard. Unless u count the rape just before her murder.

She got raped and killed by a spic. By our own volition and our own neglect.

On the basis that they are trolling to get you angry. He's on video following her in his suv that night and admitted the murder and took police to her body. Case closed. Somewhere on the internet everything has a conspiracy theory or 5 attached to it. Sometimes the truth is boring and not as entertaining as the shows they watch so they fanfic conspiracy into the news.

I think it was a case of the Trump curse striking again. She bashed Trump several times on Twitter.

Do you really think that white girl came up with these ideas on her own? She has no agency. She's a product of her society. Her parents and towns liberal sensibility are directly responsible for her death.

white guilt go her killed
she was fucking the spic so people couldn't call her a racist

This is retarded, you are retarded.

No. The Daily Mail would be all over that if true. Believing random posts on/pol/ is foolish. Stay in school.

Her whole history is suspect. I don't believe she was ever a real person. I think they are going as far as staging events to induce the race war.

She had like one bf in her life. Incels can't handle the existence of women. Also "thot" is a nigger word.

Poor Mollie. RIP

This. She got the ultimate red-pilling of her life in her final moments.

>Also "thot" is a nigger word.
Yes

You're onto something, lad

I highly doubt even if this beaner was hung upside down punisher style in a barn somewhere and tortured he would even know anything. The fruits of Mkultra.

Attached: c71e56ac9e502e0c582ffc198572e7d8.png (1201x900, 1.18M)

Yea, that was his point