I've noticed that boomers are against mgtow. Why is that?

I've noticed that boomers are against mgtow. Why is that?

Attached: mgtow.png (1200x800, 545K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_MXpiMWKtI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They want grandchildren.

Boomers are literally the generation that is going bankrupt right now. Google: boomer bankruptcy.

They want us to pay for their shit.

You pay for their shit the most when you have a wife (so she can spend 80% of your money) and kids, so you can spend a fortune to raise them properly.

I see.

bullshit

Attached: e27f1d85501452d17d01a64809af3ff7.jpg (235x224, 9K)

what now?

They don't understand the fact that modern women are all roasties who can't pair-bond like their wives.

I'm better off alone than badly accompanied.

Y you no buy my housees? I have 3 of them and raised the price on them by %100

Boomers are the suckers who got involved in the get rich quick scheme and need you to also to keep their stake in the scheme valuable.
If men stop chasing women, currency literally becomes worthless. The reason men strive to progress greatly in this bullshit system is to impress the ladies and if ladies aren't worth impressing, money has no value. So men are content earning less and turning over less.

Attached: onassis41.jpg (824x341, 46K)

MGTOW is literally boomer incels

There is literally no demographic to buy houses because no ones income has risen with house price inflation. Your houses can be so valuable on paper, but in reality, theres no one to buy them

cause they're a bunch of faggots

Me boomer mum is selling my gramps estate on behalf of her family, some other boomer woman is buying the place ('trying to downsize') after the price was lowered 100k below market value, and she's selling her old place for literally 405% more than she bought it for.
The hilarious thing is that this woman would have had fuck all for a mortgage if she wasn't such a typical fucking boomer, she drew down her mortgage so many times for holidays and shit that she can barely afford the smaller house and the banks are kind of iffy about giving her the finance for it, despite the fact that she still works and has some equity in her property.

The memes are real, if the majority of boomers weren't so incredibly short sighted they wouldn't be so badly fucked in the ruined economy of their own making. My parents understood how fucking stupid people were acting, spending everything they earned every year, they never went on holidays and paid out their mortgage as soon as they could.

This but also woman have entered the workplace and are earning money but i dont think they have the stamina to wageslave for 30+ years which will cause issues.

This is such defeatist thinking. There were feminists and stupid whores back then too. It’s about looking for the ones that aren’t.

>Men Going Their Own Way
What's wrong with that?
I go my own every day driving my lawn mower with a can of Monster in my hand

there are a very small number of those and chad will get them all.

because women were a different breed in their day.

Believe it or not there was a time in the USA when they were almost all virgins. If you went to High School in the mid 60s you couldn’t get laid to save your life. They were 99.9% ALL “saving it”. Turns out, they were right after all.

MGTOW is evil, you virgin

Thanks for the support, Son.

>mgtow
>boomer
>meme flag
saged

Why do you think boomers are so pro immigration? That keeps the housing market growing and growing. Even if it’s just the government buying huge swathes of property with your tax dollars to turn into low income housing for immigrants. When I was looking for a new apartment after being forever out of my old one because it was turned into low income housing and we were well above the income threshold, I literally could not find another place to rent because all the apartments I looked at had some kind of income limit so they could get those tasty subsidies.

If you're stupid enough to deliberately consign yourself to loneliness and childlessness, well, no skin off our backs.
But if you have a strong desire to find a woman and make babies, then no matter the odds, never give up, keep fighting.
If you're really weak/dumb/ugly/etc, though, then maybe you should give up.

reminds them that they raised a bunch of pansies who form their identity around not having sex with women. if your son was mgtow, wouldn't you feel like you'd failed as a father?

Boy this is the lamest reverse psychology Ive ever seen unless it is actually a reverse reverse psychology.

>my son would rather die than be dishonored and cucked
No I wouldnt feel like I failed.

Boomers have the perception that the economic and social landscape is the same as when they were young because they wrap themselves in a delusional TV world.

Because we don't want whites to participate in a Zionist scam to genocide whites.

Attached: Hitler blue eyes.jpg (700x428, 42K)

SIDE OF BEEF

Attached: 6BCF5894-4115-4C5E-B516-87271F5E0F13.jpg (1242x2208, 1.46M)

You don't actually believe this do you?

No nigger it’s about getting the civil war started so all the libshits die off and the right-wing conquerers get their pick of a genz Stacy

The chad/beta bux dichotomy is a complete fabrication. You are aware that taller and more attractive men tend to make more money, right? So this idea of the chad who is superficial and stupid sounds just as idiotic as those fat tumblrinas who scream about “shallow skinny bitches” when in reality attractive men and women tend to be more successful in life and have higher IQ. Plus. The roasties are actually fucking a series of “male feminists” and drug addicted degenerates.

They want social security. And how are you gonna pay for social security if you're content to work a modest job, spend frugally, and live below your means? A wife and kids fucks all that up and you're forced to get into the rat race.

Attractive men make more money but attractive men don’t spend all of it on some thot’s shitskin bastard children. Hypergamous women depend on leeching off of thirsty betas, that’s matriarchy 101.

Money. A man out of the plantation is less shekels for the owners.

boomers are the people that really started to believe women are equal and smart and can do everything man can, boomer men are fucking ultra blue pilled cucks.

Most of the boomer women I know (including my mother) were far more promiscuous in their youth than most millennial and gen Z women I know. That might just be the social circles I choose though. There are a lot of millennial women who are the stereotypical polyamorous roastie but boomer women were definitely promiscuous.
>what is aids epidemic
>what is free love
>why do they all have herpes
>what is the hippie movement in general
>what is the generation with the literal highest divorce rate

they generally have gf or wives and appreciate the benefits that these babby incels have never experienced

Attached: 8CF1CD2F-D0F3-4ACE-AD6A-D163D0971A33.jpg (847x801, 246K)

Nice VPN

Because boomers are pure, unfiltered evil, and not just the american ones it's an international problem. They hate seeing you succeed, they hate seeing you better than them, they are ungrown children who loathe the very idea of their successors being better than them.

Attached: boomers.jpg (599x502, 74K)

I love this image because basically this is my life.

Isn't it strange that you immediately target the men rather than ask why society is producing shit-tier women.

Very (((strange)))

>Because boomers are pure, unfiltered evil, and not just the american ones it's an international problem.
agreed

Isn’t being cucked a choice though? If you marry an untrustworthy retard it’s your fault user. Trusting someone else is trusting your own judgment. Wouldn’t you blame a woman for getting into a relationship I’m which she gets abused? Because she chose danger over stability? It goes both ways

Jamal and Tyrone can't maintain civil engineering so (((they))) need whites to keep reproducing as (((they))) own society anyway, your kids will be their slaves.

Thats why jews dont like MGTOW

Attached: MGTOW is a problem for (((them))).jpg (1216x1144, 344K)

That’s part of it too but there is no reason not to start feeding zen z QTs red pills right now.

All intelligent white people are against MGTOW because it spells death got the white race.

Jews cannot into libertarianism.

Attached: U N C U C K A B L E.jpg (1471x1033, 526K)

MGTOW breaks the vicious circle of feminism and neoliberalism. The best way to win a rigged gsme is to not play it.

Why can't you just spend money on science or even video games? I promise women aren't THAT great, whether you like it or not. Hope you learn soon, Pajeet.

I agree with you. You’re just stuck on your talking points without even listening. Attractive/successful men end up with attractive and pure women. A big problem today is that unattractive women tend to be drawn into feminism because it tells them society is the problem, not them. Basically just avoid fat chicks and you’re gold.

Monks aren't lonely. Peace and quiet is a beautiful thing.
Silence allows for thought, learning, hobbies with no interuptions.
Being solitary is not loneliness.
Women get lonely, men occupy themselves with projects or entertainment.
Its not like women have anything but costs tied to them.
Women have little value to a man in the modern era. The services women provide can be found cheaper elsewhere.

Wrong asshole, it is to be aware of the legal system and protect yourself from it

>They want taxpayers to fund their welfare schemes
Fixed that for you.

This is so true. They believed women could do everything men could because they hadn’t actually seen the disaster that is women in the workplace. Younger men know the truth because they actually have to work on teams with women.

No they don't, they couldn't care less about you as long as you provide them with security

It is a choice. Just like eating apples from a basket where some are poisoned is a choice.

>Wouldn’t you blame a woman for getting into a relationship I’m which she gets abused? Because she chose danger over stability?
It depends, and Im pretty sure the worst kind of abuse happens in "stability".

Notice he did not reply

That's why house prices are falling! Buy the dip while the prices are sweet!

It was true for the most part.
Now women are just used.

I don’t think he was blaming the men, just blaming the people that produced both.

You must have pretty shitty parents

I'm a younger woman. If younger men think this of me I look forward to pissing them off by reminding them of their strong independent mothers. Think of me as an object? Fine. I'll trigger your worst mommy issues with a smile on my face.

>be me, 60 year old boomer
>have daughter, 35
>she has an 8 year old son
>they live at my home with me and the wife
>wife and I want to move to 55+ community in Florida
>the HOA in that community specifically states that nobody under 50 may permanently reside in the house
>we're stuck here until one of you many manchildren take my roastie daughter off our hands

>Think of me as an object? Fine. I'll trigger your worst mommy issues with a smile on my face.
How?

Yeah - Im MGTOW

by giving you hugs

Lol, this is exactly the reaction that proves us right. Also, bobs or GTFO.

How common is it in America to borrow against their home equity? It seems to be very common. Is it healthcare related?

Attached: IMG_20180823_133556.jpg (317x189, 17K)

living anywhere with HOA is being a true cuck
How would you let anyone have domain over what you can or cannot do on your own property?

Man it will be boomer season in these communities when SHTF (and ill enjoy the hunt).

I think its more of a wipeout crash than a mere dip

I know about the wall. A degree is better to have because a woman will get old either way whether a housewife or a career woman. Then her husband won't want her anymore and the sacrifice is useless. Also the men here have mommy issues. They won't be giving or sharing because they think it's "cucked".

Also the best way to end humanity
You retards remind me of that group “people for the voluntary extinction of humans” or whatever. What is the point of anything if there is no future for conscious beings. And I am starting to think whites are the only conscious ones.

They call it a "reverse mortgage"

By being a strong independent 90s style business woman.

You say that until you live next to a bunch of white trash leaving their rusting cars on the lawn and letting their landscaping grow wild.

Fuck I sound so old but my dipshit neighbor wanted to put a pigeon coop next to my fence line and the HOA shut that down. It's got some benefits.

tits or gtfo

Well the whole idea of a 55 plus community is buying inexpensive homes without having a bunch of ghetto niggers and their kids running around. So the HOA is actually keeping other people from making it suck.

Maybe stability is the wrong word then. What I meant is trust and love based on virtue.

I'm alone as well. I manage just fine, if you measure success by self reliance and resilience. But even I can recognize pair-bonding for humans is the best way to go. 5 out of my six best friends have chosen a mate for life. It's worked out for all of them. Sure, they complain and the seven year itch is a real thing, but they've pulled through.

I'm looking for explanations because all of their parents marriages have failed, sauf for one: Is it church, is it the fact that they don't wan't to repeat their parents' mistakes, is it the economic uncertainty, is it the influx from immigrants ( an outside threat).

Fact is: couples around me last longer nowadays. Is their love that much better or stronger than that of our parents or should I look at with a more logical approach

I believe it because I'm smarter than most of the my male peers. I'm female. Why are you so triggered by a woman working on a computer? I'm going to make it my goal to prove you all wrong.

Think I'm stupid and unequal? Fine. I'll use your underestimating me against you. You decided I had to be dumb for having a vagina so you deserve to be tricked.

What

It's the boomer solution to the nigger, poo, chink muslim problem they've invented, avoided the consequences of their actions.
Basically they live in an enclave of white boomers who grew rich destroying their country and future.

Boomers need an enslaved underclass to prop up the ponzi schemes they depend on to survive like Social Security and Medicare

Younger women who marry their peers will regret it. They will end up with stingy men who think of them as objects and never give them any say. You can act super nice and they will still hate you because of their mommy issues. The Millennial women will end up more fucked over then the Boomer men. The spinster career women will be looked down upon but they will have no regrets when she takes vacations around the world all the time while her peers get beaten for talking smart.

Everyone is stuck in a 19th century frontier mentality where they think they are going to strike it rich off their shitty McHome in a decade or two. Renters interests aren't even considered, the vast majority of the population just hopes their home value will go up forever and ever and never seems to worry about whether their children will be able to own a house.

The wall doesn’t really apply for happily married women with children. The whole reason the wall is so scary for most is that they haven’t yet gotten married or had kids and they are losing their sex appeal to draw in a man. Women get old but so do men and men’s health declines more rapidly than women’s. If you really think you’re going to be happy chasing young tail when you’re 70 you’re deluding yourself user. I’d rather have a partner who knows me better than anyone to grow old with and enjoy our family in old age than have a lot of money and a fleshlight.

And all those couples laugh at you behind your back, on couples nights to which you are not invited.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 30K)

We see what mistakes our parents made and know how to avoid them

I'm a Millennial woman and confirm I'm not into their promiscuity or free love or divorce since I'd never get married to someone I hate but I want endless vacations around the world in my career woman dream. I can go anywhere and adventure. Life is my personal story. I will have so much fun elephant trekking as my male peers become angry and bitter and go "Grrrr how dare this brainwashed roastie think she's equal. I am so triggered grrr.."

He is not lonely who takes pride in solitude

I wake up every day with a damn good smile

Even though women are independent and free and better than men apparently, they still demand and the government still demands that if you should ever knock one up or marry one you have to take care of her for life, just how animal rescue people tell you that a qt doggie is for life not just for Christmas.

Women want all the freedom men ever had and then some along with the benefits of being literally treated like grown up children.

They're absolutely ridiculous and the more you think about it the more ridiculous it is. You have to be a fuckin idiot to get married today.

I hope you realise nobody is biting, Jow Forums's 'women hate' phase has well and truly been played out, people don't bother getting angry anymore, it's a fact of life that women do stupid shit. You can beat a dead horse all you want, but you can't expect the horse to care.

Most people don’t actually think you are stupid for being a woman, but in general woman have less aptitude and desire to do certain tasks which is why there are more men in programming and most women really want to be housewives.