What does America look like after we lose the republic?

In Rome the generals took over because the senate had become corrupt beyond repair. I can't imagine they were more corrupt than our modern day senators. The military takes an oath to defend the US constitution, not the US government. And I don't think shit like taxpayer slush funds to make hush payments to harassed interns is in the constitution. At some point someone who's in charge of a lot of guns is going to get tired of this shit.

So what happens afterward? Military dictatorship? A reconstituted senate? Citizenship through service, ala starship troopers? In Rome Sulla just started kinda killing everyone. Here's hoping that's not in the cards.

Attached: 1534001633238.jpg (562x600, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OxQvGkJK39Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We have soviet show trials going on right now. Look out your window and that’s what post republic America looks like

Basically the south becomes an even bigger shithole whle the cities expand their power and become city-states with vast territories.

Conservatives get their brains bashed in and liberals get gutted.

Large states vying for power, New York and Texas being the main competitors

I didn't say regionalism, or the collapse of the federal government. Just the end of the republic. The roman empire maintained control over territory after that transition, at least at first.

c a e s a r i s m

The US will have 80% obesity rate within the next 25 years.

Whatever happens its going to be the funniest revolution ever.

The Fat Fuck Wars.

Attached: Cival War.png (1802x905, 154K)

Welcome back son

You gotta understand that the industrial/technical revolution has changed everything. Ted Kaczynski knew exactly what I'm saying. Technology has given the average citizen too much to lose. The people will not revolt while they have so much to lose. Technology has enslaved them. Back when people lived in mud huts and they didnt have shit....they had to look for reasons NOT to get violent, instead of looking for reasons to finally do something about tyranny. Now that everybody has property and money and a family and MASS produced tech, the line of complacency keeps getting pushed back. There will be no revolt. Just a very prolonged slip into some very very dark times.

freeing all federal and state prisoners at the onset of civil conflict is peak good idea for rebels. give them guns too, let them wreak havoc.

You can't even rule yourself, let alone your old empire.
That being said, if you could, we could talk.

Have a family, create wealth, or be the peasant in the neo-feudal system.

The Republic will be save from the scum that hijacked it in 2016. Thank you for reminding the rest of us to fight for our nation and your participation in that edifying demonstration.

LOL

it doesn't matter after that, your brains will be sucked out
dead bugs is the final solution

Can you imagine the smell?

I liked the film but Starships Trooper society isn't that great desu
The society is still degenerate (parties, adultery, etc) and a conscripted armies are on average worse than volunteer armies (conscription should be only used in emergencies)
Also the UCF was false-flagging regularly

did it hurt this much for you too?
We should go full germany and annex all of the western hemisphere instead of this gay fate.

Attached: 1283638248914.jpg (320x320, 17K)

It was a volunteer army, not a conscription one.

Also, to be fair, the book lays out the philosophy of the society, while he movie is just an anti-fascist sci-fi flick.

>Here's hoping that's not in the cards.
Why? We have too many people here anyway

>letting millions of feral nigs with guns free to own the libs
nice way to kill your movement

most prisoners will simply return to their homes/families/gangs, and then nig it up from there.

>Yfw you know the movie was satire, but its just what you want.

Attached: 1525294147699m.jpg (1024x1024, 67K)

Saved. I feel the same way, minus the degeneracy in the film. The book is well worth the read, either way.

>Also, to be fair, the book lays out the philosophy of the society, while he movie is just an anti-fascist sci-fi flick.
Loved the book, hated the movie. Fucking libturds ruined it.

We need an American Cinncinatus.

what are the differences between the book and films?

80% of the book is boot camp or classroom work. Read the book.

Recoilles rifles mounted on Scooters

Well, for one, the book actually promotes the society they live in, while the movie mocks it. Rico remains the main character, but most of the story is his training and a demonstration of how their society works, with comparatively little battle scenes or actions scenes that make up most of the film.
>tfw you think of Roger Young
youtube.com/watch?v=OxQvGkJK39Q

Attached: FeelsSoldier.jpg (236x298, 13K)

>implying there will be survivors