Don't you faggots realize that if you impeach Trump that this guy gets the presidency?

Don't you faggots realize that if you impeach Trump that this guy gets the presidency?

Attached: 180816-mike-pence-tibbetts-parents-feature1.jpg (618x410, 45K)

Seems likely once Trump resigns to get a pardon from pence

Is this the guy with the brain tumor? So maybe hes gonna die before that.

Attached: pence2.jpg (366x460, 34K)

All part of the plan to turn America into a fundamentalist Christian theocracy.

So what?

>liberals realizing anything

More mossad memin as if pence is mega hitler and not a rino blowing in the wind

True true

Attached: Cloud_Atlas_Tom_Hanks_Old_Georgie.jpg.CROP.article568-large.jpg (568x399, 31K)

That would be John McCain you dumb nigger

Liberal here. Who gives a shit? I just want to see Trump get BTFO. If Pence becomes a problem will give him the Trump treatment.

There’s like a 95% chance he’s a faggot. No thanks.

The far-leftist deep state doesn't fears Pence at all, he is part of their good bois club.

well hillary is the worst option from 2016. trump is bad and pence some would say is worse than trump but avoiding war isnt enough since trump runs his mouth a lot and most of what people would have to put up with is the same so trump did nobody any favors and is just less annoying than hillary who mostly gets blamed because with her as president all her underlings used her as a shield and it was just its sexism

yes i come from many alternate realtys and this is the least annoying path after the 2013 major branch point for any time line that regan was president but america isnt reduced to a nuclear wasteland in the 90s. i hate all of you and if i ever get recalled i wont sign up for another tour of duty

I cant remember all of your ZOG-politicans.

People rage "impeach the bastard, and throw him out" every single election since Reagan.
The shitlibs are especially nasty little pigs, and raging more than usual, they're Very, Very butthurt their spiclover she-candidate didn't win, but this time they have less actual basis for any impeachment. They're literally basing it off of if Trump spoke to a Russian or not. Meanwhile dem political organizations can take in millions in foreign money, to use it spouting against "foreign influence" in our elections as a propaganda angle.

I think people need to step back a little. Trump's not going to be impeached over this shit. It's the same pleb-rousing tactic every four years. They don't have jack shit for any basis this time. The least of any angle for 50 years in my opinion.

Reagan can trade drugs and guns with Iran and Columbia, Carter can cuck to terrorists, Clinton can lie under oath, Obama can give mexican murder gangs guns, and Bush can make a bundle for Cheney's Halliburton. Yet they were still Presidents.
A bunch of progressive leftist niggerlovers bitching about Russia on the media, isn't going to matter for fuck. It's empty spewed excrement from their face and nothing more.

That man with the brain tumor is McCain, friend. A senator that ran for president against Obama. You dumb nigger.

Don't you faggots know that impeachment does not equate to removal from office?

> I just want slimy gibs in my mouth because I'm a leftist. I'll do anything for that slop.

Yeah we know what you mean lefty, we know what you want.

Attached: President_Barack_Obama_by_Kehinde_Wiley.jpg (235x345, 157K)

I just want a president who shuts the fuck up and gets shit done

if pence becomes president, so be it.

that's exactly why senate GOPe will join with Dems to remove Trump, if the Dems take the House.