Black person here. why do all you racist fucks constantly act like your superior when you dont leave your moms basement...

Black person here. why do all you racist fucks constantly act like your superior when you dont leave your moms basement? Africa has achieved many great things like the pyramids meanwhile you live in a trailer house shooting pop cans with a beebee gun

Attached: pryamids.jpg (580x386, 43K)

Nigger.

Nigger.

fuck you racist ass bitches. cant stand that a BLACK man is better than your bitch asss?

WE

Attached: top 20 blacks smarter.png (501x500, 113K)

built the pyramids so...

Attached: serag+e.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

the pyramids were constructed by the watchers you swarthy subhuman

Attached: 1489538157628.jpg (938x969, 232K)

Nigger go stir the pot in Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, Atlanta, Gary, Oakland, Philly, St. Louis, Milwaukee, New Orleans... get it nigger?... go stir the pot in your own "hoods"

Attached: 1529795324788.jpg (552x613, 52K)

Nigger.

You're American and black therefore your origins are West African, you had nothing to do with the pyramids, sorry. Those east Africans that built the pyramids we're of an Arab/ Caucasian admixture.

>Egyptians
>black

Also, please tell me about the utopia that is Liberia, Mr. Niggerman

Nigger

A white kid posted this.

Kangs/10
People will seriously respond to this.

Attached: postetti.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

May have built the pyramids, but didn't design and supervise it

Could you explain to me why Africa apparently had the first people in the world yet are still to this day the most uncivilized and farthest behind as compared to every other race and continent on the planet?

Do you unironically believe you built the pyramids? Ancient Egyptians weren't black kek, why do you believe this. Besides your ancestors probably came from the Ivory Coast in West Africa, far removed from ancient civilizations. I hope this is an ironic troll

this is the worst bait i've seen in a while
you're all falling for this 12 year old white kid's "epic trolls"

Attached: 1501256487723.jpg (1428x1870, 482K)

The pyramids weren’t built by sub Saharan Africans. Stop appropriating others culture

You guys was clearly dick washers.
The true Egyptian died a long time ago..

Attached: 5a7.jpg (599x222, 35K)

Revealed as larper
Or typical dumb nigger

Africa was filled with africans you dumb racist fuck

>Top 20% is smarter than 50% of whites
>Top 20% of blacks
>Only smarter than bottom 50% of whites
>PROCESSING DATA...
>CONCLUSION:
>50% of whites are smarter than the top 20% of blacks
Kek

Attached: hM.jpg (617x767, 88K)

Humoring the occasional bait breaks some of the monotony of this place.

Here is a photo of your ancestor....

Attached: C5GEwKMVYAAPUvv.jpg (1000x667, 150K)

because of white colonialism and racism

SHUT UP NIGGER NOW IS NOT THE TIME WE JUST LEARNED OUR WATER FILTER SALESMAN IS A FAG
DO FUCK WITH US WE ARE WOUNDED

Attached: thoses.png (956x598, 811K)

i don't care if it's a troll or not. can't hurt to post some facts

Attached: 883452749578324.jpg (736x736, 83K)

Nigger.

thats propaganda by a racist media

Why weren’t Africans smart or strong enough to colonize before the whites, or to hold off any white invaders?

Nigger

if thats so old how did it survive very long? sounds like propoganda to me

>pyramids
what have you done for me lately

Attached: Get Compfy.jpg (906x942, 85K)

ethiopia land of ja has been proud and free forever

>hic Rhodus, hic salta
do something today

Don't pretend you built the pyramids, we aren't that stupid, that kang spiel won't fly with us.

On the other hand, as a Mexican, I can assure you we in fact did build our pyramids... Not that we weren't as savage or uncivilized as you fellows.

Hey! I use a *pellet* gun to shot pop cans. I mean it can load BBs too, but I use pellets exclusively. They're heavier and hit harder.

how the fuck did mexicans get to africa??

>beebee gun
Sort yourself out kid.

Ethiopians are your definition of civilized society? You’re a special kind of retarded, even for a nigger. You’re lucky Europe even came in and colonized you, your entire race was too retarded to even figure out how they could use the natural resources they had. By the way, China also colonized the shit out of your people. So it’s much more than just white people who effortlessly conquered your people. Every other race and society in general has effortlessly conquered your people.

Pyramid like structures in south America, the Aztecs ring any bells?
Also, conveniently ignored

They're just upset because they know most of us white women are attracted to black guys, not loser trailer trash racists on Jow Forums. I don't have a big booty so I don't bother trying :)

Egypt was highly advanced, probably more so than Europe or N. America ever was.

>if thats so old how did it survive very long? sounds like propoganda to me
You can use the same argument for the pyramids

Does this look nog to you ???

Attached: 1469838053836.jpg (674x1024, 93K)

Blacks come from Sub-Saharan region.
You didn't even figure out the wheel without the help of white.
Be more humble.

Despite you being a little faggot shitposter, I wish to entertain this thought as I often hear it spelled out in identical form "because colonialism and racism"... Then let me ask you this, if blacks were here before whites, or as long as (whichever you prefer to believe) then why is it that throughout history whites have advanced in leaps and bounds and the black man has yet to understand primitive technology? Why weren't the blacks the first to establish trade, cast iron from ore or sail the seas? Even Islanders got it right before Africans.

Simply put, because they're not better at intelligent design, they are not better at architecture, they were not better at warfare. The one thing they excelled at was being enslaved and performing hard labor, suck on that you ignorant sympathizer

Attached: screen-shot-2018-05-25-at-15.27.47.jpg (968x665, 41K)

say that to me in person you bitch ass cracker and see what happens

If it touches the Mediterranean it ain’t black people there friend.

exactly

You picked up on that, but don't have any issue with his belief that trailers have basements?

>Africa's greatest achievement is a stack of rocks from 2500 years ago
>wasn't even built by blacks
Ouch

Egypt is new Mumbai. Absolute shit tier

>The one thing they excelled at
Building mud huts. This was the pinnacle of technology.

>trailer house
>beebee gun

Nigger literally what?

Attached: Blanc.png (715x571, 570K)

how can you build pyramids 8000 years ago but can't clean water and grow food?

africa was too far to trade and grew slower. our people are more in one with nature than you and we dont destroy shit like you crackers constantly do

Nice try, coal burners aren't smart enough to navigate their way out of a walmart, let alone navigate the great online.

Niggers never built pyramids
Thats some Wakanda fantasy bs

What will you do Tyrone?... get a bunch of chimps together to get a proper chimpout?

Based

Well OP you are right. The black probably did build the Pyramids

As slaves.

Yea white Africans, until they got tired of your kind chimpimg out and acting like shit nigs all the time so they went north, africa has never recovered. Black culture isnt capable of governance has modern history has shown. Know you place, play some sports & be the white mans entertainment.

look at this picture. it is african city

Attached: johannesburg.jpg (2880x1620, 394K)

Built by white Boer, nice try

africa belongs to africans you idiots. we used hebrew to build pyramids

>they were too far away to trade
>what was the slave trade
The absoulte state of nigger in current year. Listen hear Mr. Coon
You can whine about whitey at your own beheast
But that won't stop your daugher from being a white Chad's conequest
He'll get his BWC up yo dawta's womb
AND YOU'LL HAVE TO LIVE WITH THAT TO YOUR TOMB!!!

Attached: 6876897675.jpg (446x304, 26K)

Are you calling me a liar?

I don't lie.

blacks never built the pyramids

also, nigger

yea thats what its 99% black

keep coping racist

And guess what? I effortlessly destroyed your argument. You’re retarded. The only response you can think of is to try to physically threaten an anonymous stranger over the internet. Typical nig can’t help but nog around and chimp out when proven wrong with simple logic.

The Jews are keeping us down. It's not the whites that are keeping you down with "privilege", but its the Jews. Lurk more, I'm sure you'll find something that accomodates you.

You'll have to accept some harsh truths, but all you can do is move on from there and get better.

>Johannesburg

Does this sound Bantu to you?

you didnt destroy shit mark

I was born and raised in Africa, one of my youngest memories was watching shirtless tribal women line up in droves to be pissed on by cows. The stench was excruciating (probably why I remember it so well) and my god, fly's EVERYWHERE, in mouths and noses, under breasts etc. White people may destroy some of the time, you folks never learned to build, so I guess that's a fair point. Super in touch with nature thats for sure, nothing like smearing cow dung on your bodies when the heat becomes too much for even Africans to are (however I would venture to guess as to why shade was not utilized)

The Hyksos enslaved the hebrews and built the pyramids, they were white with red hair as mummies have shown. Deal with it

You should look up your ancestors paintings. I'm sure there are bestiality ones.

Actually you belong to the state because both your parents are junkies

What heritage

Hebrew didn’t build the pyramids that shit is a total myth faggot.

Your flag leads me to believe otherwise.

Then you’re even more retarded than you’re giving off. You should probably just off yourself and do humanity a favor. And while you’re at it, commit some more black on black murders like you people love to do while you’re at it so you can finally contribute something good to society before you leave this earth?

Africans did.

Hi black person. You're going to need to post a picture of your hand on a brown paper grocery bag with the words "Jow Forums 8/24/18", because sometimes people misrepresent themselves on this board

NIGGER

You sure about that... in the 70s the whole continent had roughly 400,000,000 people, a little more than the USA currently.... and you fuckers didn't make it to south Africa until you realized the whites had carved out a bit of Europe in Africa, and you wanted it all for yourselves.... and like everything you touch, it has turned to shit... how does it feel to have the Shitdas....

Attached: 1534810892563.webm (526x360, 2.96M)

Random flag

Why you bad-mouthing bebe can shooting? You have to practice to be a crack shot. Don't you even see the value?

you're

your hateful and evil and will go to hell

Pheeeew lad, you have bested me at a game of wits, you sure have. Fuck right off you kike

Nigger

Would it really be that bad if theres no black people there?

That the story of African history, they fuck up everything. Even in America, Chicago is shit, Atlanta is shit, Detroit is shit, Memphis etc etc. The white celtic Hyksos brought them the horse and metal working and they still shitted that up too.

Nigger