Does anybody remember who this guy is? he was president some time ago wasn't he?

does anybody remember who this guy is? he was president some time ago wasn't he?

Attached: 5337357357.jpg (1872x1230, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2013/01/obama-2008-campaign-fined-375000-085784
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hes a nigger

he stole your freedom

Attached: 49c84b9ad51c172efea39327b2d6258b9cd824af9724a75de2b8f28d0115f330_large.jpg (625x415, 52K)

Some say he still is

He never fucked Ms piggy with a bad boob job and a hisband that wears eye liner nazi shit

some resentful faggot who tried to take peoples rights, not even a citizen

Ah the Obama era, that takes me way back. You're making me feel like an old man OP.

He was a retarded homosexual nigger, and he will not be missed.

Attached: 523394B3-B830-4524-B95D-F64A039FDDC4.jpg (720x479, 36K)

His daughter is slutting it around with some evil racist white man

Attached: EC0BBDEE-46C9-4F7A-A5BB-E4CF3BEF8FD5.jpg (1024x512, 97K)

ever since i saw that black guy call him purple lipped nigger that is what i think when i see him

he was the cheif

Can anyone name a single positive thing he did for The United States citizens?
Genuinely curious.

Attached: 1452665603422.jpg (1024x768, 80K)

I guess that answers that...

Snoop Dogg?

Trips'o'truth

Nigger

He was one the best president the U.S had he sinngle handley improved the economy and then left office with a booming economy that some bafoon swore that it was him and took credit for

He seems to be keeping his head down lately.

It’s very strange for him not to be hogging some spotlight..... Hillary too. They don’t seem as vocal as they were not so long ago?

Perhaps this is a good sign.

Like the vast majority of blacks and mulattoes in the US he has no legacy.

We'll see him at McCain's funeral service

nig
o
g

They know that democrats need to engage in extremely petty obstructionism, so the big boys are leaving it to the senators and shit. They're helping campaign for the mid-terms, but they're purposely out of the lime light. They need to be able to pop up at any moment and look like fresh energized leaders, rather than someone like Chuck Shumer or Nancy Pelosi that has revealed themselves far too much to ever get nationwide support. It's like in Europe where monarchs are supposed to be "seen but not heard."

No idea, looks a lot like Obunga though

Attached: 5wfr6yoxaz711.jpg (571x668, 46K)

He is Barack Hussein Obama. The Antichrist. He will return to power after Trump gets removed from power.

Attached: Obama-antichrist-600x400.jpg (600x400, 24K)

>He was a retarded homosexual nigger, and he will not be missed.

so yeah, about that:

>graduated at the top of his class from harvard law
>degree in constitutional law
>married to one (1) woman his entire life who also has a law degree and attended multiple ivy league universities
>2 lovely daughters, one of which is attending harvard and the other who almost certainly will as well
>2 term president who won both terms in the electoral AND popular votes
>8 years
>0 charges
>0 plea deals
>0 scandals

meanwhile, here's what's up with the current moron occupying the white house:

>attended some bumpkin "school" where all of his professors said he was a total retard
>lives off of daddy's money
>married to 3 skanks, the most recent of which is an illegal immigrant with no marketable skills
>3 sons who are all also retarded, 2 daughters who are totally useless and live off of daddy's money as well
>1 term fraud who is facing impeachment and lost the popular vote by the biggest margin in history
>1.5 years
>40+ charges and counting
>many plea deals
>weekly scandals

your obsession with president obama is very telling, cletus. i can't wait to see how you yokel retards freak out when donnie dumb fuck is impeached. make sure to hit up your meth dealer soon LMAO.

Attached: [sees trump approval polls].jpg (474x266, 15K)

Truth right digits dont lie

gee, the thread got awfully quiet just as soon as some facts were posted.

why are trumpanzee retards so fragile and easily threatened?

Obama 2008 campaign fined $375,000

politico.com/story/2013/01/obama-2008-campaign-fined-375000-085784

Then there's Obamacare. My fucking health ins TRIPLED in four years time, as opposed to 7-10% increases before your Kenyan homo lover came to power.

Let's not forget his record number of killings with drones: his Tuesday kill list he'd go over with his buddy, Brennan.

Attached: Obama.jpg (500x500, 78K)

>campaign bs

didn't involve him personally. next.

>muh premiums

you're being a retard with your parents' money is not the president's problem. next.

>made up stats about muh drones

fake news. not a single argument. sad.