Usa - Australia Thread

This is a comfy thread for Burgers and Ausfags only. Lets share what we love and set leafs on fire for Warmth.

Attached: USA_Australia_canstockphoto20552106-e1438228931852.jpg (900x744, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CKNw_eUDibE
youtu.be/R7OWBy6ej8w
youtube.com/watch?v=O4LJAgnBRxs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aussies and Americans Bros for life.

Attached: 1531276710717.gif (200x184, 1.03M)

Fuck America, Fuck Australia, long live England.

I thought Albania was our best friend?

youtube.com/watch?v=CKNw_eUDibE

Attached: albania gwb statue.jpg (450x379, 38K)

Then what are you doing here? Go live there.

hello friends

Planning on it spic kike abomination.

youtu.be/R7OWBy6ej8w

Attached: 68654684.gif (280x207, 453K)

australians are cunts

Sup man
Enjoy your grooming gangs, knife crime, tv licence and police enforcement online. On a serious note probably some killer Indian curry there.

>Aussie firefighters come to western US to fight fires during the American summer
>American firefighters go to Australia to fight fires during the Australian summer
Truly the greatest allies.

youtube.com/watch?v=O4LJAgnBRxs

Sad.

Attached: deb.jpg (720x636, 60K)

>tfw our politicians are more interested in selling our country to china for a quick buck than actually governing
>tfw Australia could be an America tier super power if they actually put some fucking effort in
Imagine an Australia as powerful as America.
Now imagine a true alliance between the two.
We'd be unstoppable

Do something about it

Checked, also I really want to crush your head with a rock.

Cant, chang took my uni spot and pajeet took my job

No chance in hell you could be as powerful as america. Little Japan almost annexed half your territory in WWII. The only difference between you and Leaf Nation is what conservacucks think

Fucking pussies.

Checking you too and thanks for the check. Sorry you're so mad though.

Attached: tumblr_npfy9xnJei1tb3nk8o1_500.jpg (500x502, 87K)

Little japan annexed *all* your territory m8, the only reason your mother isnt being raped by nips right now is because America and Australia fucked them up and gave you your sovereignty back
Youre welcome

>korean education

Ungrateful gooks.

Attached: 1526689755320.jpg (750x936, 80K)

Too right mate

Every other country is jealous for the affection that our two countries have for each other. But we don't care! Nor should we. We share a common bond. We are countries of huwhite setters who colonized these baron wastelands and turned them into the envy of the world!
We have a shared culture and as Europe gets overrun by Mohammadens, the torch of civilization will be passed to the two of us (as well as China and India - but fuck them, they're not white like us).
I know that you are facing far more difficulties (demographically speaking) than us, but we Australians will never let you get overrun by Beaners. And we will carry on the struggle together, until the bitter end.

Attached: remember.png (500x715, 296K)

Check'd for truth and redpill

Attached: 1534055599697.png (600x695, 70K)

"Patriotism intensifies"

Attached: 1532514298707.png (280x246, 102K)