Jow Forums BTFO'D unironically by comedy central

Pretty good skit on QAnon. They start to interviewing you guys at around 0:42.

youtube.com/watch?v=VGrfN3v5JL8

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-24 at 11.46.25 PM.png (1236x588, 850K)

Imagine spending so much time, energy and resources to make fun of anonymous people on the internet. Kek. This is the state of media in 2018. Kikes are scared.

The fact that Q is on primetime tv goes to show how btfo you fags are

those mental gymnastics
whew ladss

Attached: 1418319255431.gif (250x333, 1.31M)

>Imagine spending so much time, energy and resources to make fun of anonymous people on the internet

We literally cross examined star constellations and flight paths just to find a fucking flag to bully Shia on the internet, though.

The consensus on Q here is that he's a LARP for boomers.
Lurk more.

Looks like he edited out anything substantive about pizzagate. At least the code words used by Podesta & Friends is getting exposure, i guess

>we
Get aids, faggot ass nigger

(((Comedy Central)))
Blocked the channel
Fuck (((them)))

Ok

This is a joke, right? Do these people just not understand Jow Forums?

Attached: F012C130-AF3C-4D62-8CAF-443566410D4F.jpg (660x716, 65K)

When has the (((media))) ever understood us? Why would they? They're comfortable living inside their (((bubble))).

...for rabid conspiracy theorists, they look surprisingly normal and photogenic. Good on them.

You're living in a bubble you idiot. All of their theories in the videos are literally everyones here.

Fair. I am laughing my ass off to the people falling for the bait, what a bunch of retards.

god man those are some terrible actors. I mean the q people are funny enough you could have had them on but you had to get these bad actors. jesus

Sage and hide. Shills are out in full force today.

Qanon and Trump supporters fall into several different camps. One large camp is those that are seriously mentally ill, but generally functioning. And like the vast majority of the mentally ill, the best solution is to either confine them or eliminate them.

Everyone you dont like is a shill. Whiny bitch.

These kind of shows are fake as fuck. Just take the fake laugh track as a huge indicator of how fake it is. They literally include fake audience laughter because people are so braindead they have to cued in on the punchline. They just find people with obscure beliefs and ask a bunch of random questions and edit hours of footage down to whatever they want you to believe. If this was the pure uncut interview no one would even watch it because it would be so gay and boring. TV is fake as fuck and CC perfected this gag over the decades.

For the seriously mentally ill like that user, no “reasonable” person could disagree with the positions he holds, so (((they))) must be shills. These people are sick.

Wrong.

I also wanted to add that it is quite peculiar that the MSM and popular media have decided to focus on AJ and Q all of the sudden. They're just gonna Streisand the fuck out of that shit. I haven't watch any AJ videos in like a decade, aside from the memes and just starting to look into Q today.

>commie central
no

Attached: 1535058909729.jpg (900x900, 57K)

Can they make the script any more fucking obvious that theyre all actors? Blue shirt is hamming it up too much. Jesus christ.

I'm not going to watch this, i just find it funny how a degenerate coke head drug addict sex fiend who admits to once getting a vibrating sex toy stuck in his ass and shitting all over the place trying to get it out with chop sticks can somehow how act or think he is some sort of moral authority and judicator on conspiracy theories and political correctness. he in actuality is a brain damaged degenerate retard.

it's ok fren

Attached: 1533528885933.png (689x473, 97K)

>conspiracy theorist
the media comes out so hard against Q there must be truth in it, if it was bs they would ignore it

At this point, Q is the highest scoring larp in history. Fuck antiQ shills, it's a masterpiece of fuckery that has influenced the TV jew. If you're not shilling for Q, get the fuck off my board.

Attached: 7d1a7e8938ead43515e4174dedf852d9a470e2181a59a7e8e8171149829a74c7.jpg (566x800, 356K)

Oh shit, they showed the chart.

This isn't Jow Forums shit this is boomer reddit crap, Q user was literally banned from Jow Forums.

>kikes are scared
I’m not so sure Bucko. They elected their puppet, filled up the CIA/PENTAGON to the brim with ZionistCrusadeds and somehow you Magatards think Drumpf is redpilled on Juden.

sure thing

Attached: 1534860107327.jpg (888x1024, 262K)

Attached: 1524334725795.jpg (935x1024, 829K)

>Mongolian Knitting forum
>Q boomer shit

I think you mean faceberg. 'Qanon' was always a joke here since day 1.

Attached: gentle_leader.jpg (1200x1200, 527K)

>these total retards are the kind of people who believe in that "Q" cringe shit

Attached: 1f8b9436910413480cb869e083d69ff1.jpg (800x448, 38K)

>we

Attached: 1534547047258m.jpg (828x1024, 74K)

>child sacrifices
>laugh track

yeah, fuck this

Nobody on Jow Forums takes it seriously, it's as serious as a magic 8 ball. But it's funny when media try to take it seriously.

Why did the least funny Australian become a comedian?

There should be a name for this principle. I’m with you

That pic is awesome. It's got swords and a hot chick, and rainbows, and strawberry juice, and the easterbunny!

>HAH Jow Forums BTFO
>Some show made fun of some reddit larper that nobody here likes.
And that's why we hate him
Appropriating the whole "user" moniker like that. People think he's ours.

Attached: 1493749387760.jpg (772x501, 64K)

Q definitely predicted this.

>you guys

Lulz, Qtards are so fucking dumb. The Q is probably a bunch of democrats running an OP to make republicans look like fucking retards.

>Q make primetime.
>Jow Forums btfo.

Oh sweet op, we live for this shit.

I detect atleast 2 people in that group as shills who are paid to make Q followers as stupid as possible

Poor Jordan...

He was asking for it

Checked, these faggots always give themselves up and they almost never realize it.

Attached: 1528344585766.gif (480x480, 2.33M)

facebook, lad. boomers love that conspiracy stuff to pieces, but only so long as israel is never implicated in anything.

Thanks for the reminder, this is the kind of people who post here. Only that those who are here are actually way uglier.

Attached: 37T.gif (266x151, 499K)

>normie 4channer

>has spent a total of 300 hours on Jow Forums

>basedboys can't take the bantz from a mongolian yak breeding forum

The state of the msm in 2018.

Attached: 1530223623557.png (442x720, 148K)

if you unironically believe anything you read on Jow Forums then you're obviously an obvious newfag

Attached: 1522490136476m.jpg (1024x1007, 75K)

MOM!!!!
THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT US ON THE TELE AGAIN!! LOOK CHANGE THE CHANNEL!!
Jokes on comedy central i get extra tendies tonight

Attached: 1521845875372.png (743x435, 72K)

>implying Jow Forums didn't call out Qanon for the neoconservative/neoliberal bullshit it was as soon as it got posted

Attached: 123473587.gif (500x250, 819K)

>the media getting memed on again
they cant even tell that nothing is true but everything is true

SANS SALAIRE

The Trump boomers came here less than 2 years ago. They don't understand that everything on Jow Forums is satire.

Comedy Gay Faggitry is what that chanel is

Yes, we.
anonymous, you remember. We're one, we're no one.
we dindu nuffin, we did it all (and are winning.)

Oh dummy, the point isn't to explain what the site his to the goyim, its to convince them the place ain't worth visiting!

>misrepresent a conspiracy theory
>surely this will go well and prove our point
this will go well
and don't forget, definitely don't address any claims just continue to strawman them and belittle anyone who believes them

boomer faggot detected

Attached: leddit.jpg (396x382, 41K)

>Here's some corporate content made just for your wrongthink!
How is that not shilling?

Holy shit, this is amazing. He just gets a bunch of them in the room and they all start out crazying each other.

its funny because even though OP posted the link i still dont give a fuck enough about Q or comedy central to watch it

Attached: 1407240736997.jpg (405x412, 33K)

Attached: 1519943097395.gif (250x300, 737K)

>those awful actors
>jim jefferies becoming more and more of a cuck

Attached: 1510946544845.jpg (712x630, 58K)

>Imagine spending so much time, energy and resources to make fun of anonymous people on the internet. Kek. This is the state of media in 2018. Kikes are scared.

Here is one thing ive learnt from observing the left, if they feel like youre getting too close to something they go autistic about it or they spend copious amounts of time ridiculing it.

remember how they acting when goblina tore up the "constitution" REEEEEEE

the funny bit is, even thought Q is a larp, people will go whats Q and mind up coming to Jow Forums to get redpilled

>we
Fuck you. Also, that was actually funny. Unlike (((Agenda Central))), which has struggled to find any relevance since Jew Stewart left.

>the uploader has not made this video available in your country
>Australian host

huh

You're not wrong. But you have to admit being a redditor and memeing Jow Forums stuff irl is pretty cringy.

>mfw Comedy Central recognises Jow Forums's importance by dedicating air time to us

Attached: 1529699183533.jpg (331x322, 77K)

Comedy central hasn't btfoed anyone other than themselves in years.

I really wish we'd fed Jim Jefferies to the sharks when we had the chance.