Why are liberal women so sociopathic...

why are liberal women so sociopathic? They never appreciate what men (or anyone) does for them and they love to be vicitimized and abused. They also lie a lot. Disgraceful

Attached: 1532158948874.jpg (524x649, 85K)

>why are liberal women so sociopathic?

because it's "In" right now.

Jews

pic unrelated

black pill is for faggots who need to shutup and get out of the way

Is this picture supposed to support your argument? I'm really confused because this dude should be punched in the face a bunch of times.

is this bait or are you just an incel

To be fair it is pretty dam pathetic to gone Facebook and blog about how you would totally have saved the dead roastie if she had chosen you over the dirtbag.

This dude should follow suit

Attached: 1510573649050.png (279x318, 119K)

Why kind of boomer faggit is even on Facebook?

This, seems like it's trying to create a strawman.
As such, sage.

if D&D had been invented in the 50's this kid would be really into it

she would have appreciated a guy like OP. She chose a faggot chad that got her killed. They are dumb

What an alpha.

heh i agree with this guy. women are actually horrible at choosing boyfriends. its one of those things we're not ever supposed to say, not even Jow Forums, but it's true. they choose the most snivelling, insecure, morally bankrupt guys and the vast majority of the time they aren't even fucking good looking. i hate seeing chicks with ugly guys.

cuz you were brainwashed by kikes - only niggers get violent

8.5/10 Original, but a tad obvious

this is fuckin hilarious.

lol this dude's an idiot

hes based for speaking his mind

It's good that he spoke his mind. But it's not based that he's a pathetic faggot.

i thought based was speaking your mind and not giving a fuck

No, that is social retardation. Know your audience.

It's clear from what he spoke that he does give a fuck. He was a loser for continuing to chase after some retarded suicidal roastie

That guy is actually pretty based for posting that on Facebook

Attached: 9FEC7E29-3477-458C-9D21-EE9144C9F3F0.png (730x860, 155K)

Attached: 1535168255469.jpg (1866x702, 312K)

I tell people "Happy Belated Birthday" on kikebook and that's it.

>this is hurtful!
>I'm gonna show it to the dead girl's parents who are in inconceivable pain right now.
>that'll teach you

Attached: 1500163200697.jpg (1080x1184, 366K)

t. jilted faggot who got spurned over and over by kayla

Attached: 1521421701509.png (730x862, 212K)

>Kayla was one of my closest friends.

I hate when people you know die and all these weirdos who barely knew them, start claiming how close they were etc.

Friend of mine died in my late teens. All these fucking faggots who hated him were at his funeral crying and pretending what great friends they were. They were just attention seeking weirdos who wanted to make it all about them. Those of us who actually knew the guy and hung around with him every weekend were disgusted.

Attached: psychotic2.png (949x874, 289K)

>white knighting a chick that's dead
Doesn't get any more pathetic than that.

Attached: 1534968279868.png (500x662, 461K)

the pic in the OP is meaningless unless we get some context

was the girl who killed herself being beaten or were her boyfriends drug dealers or something?

i mean i was assuming this was the case but you cant be sure obviously, and the shills here will just try and grasp at any straw they can anyway

even more pathetic would to be like you and not speak the truth because you care about appeasing other roasties who'd probably rather kill themselves than date you

Attached: 1530254164532.png (1012x720, 752K)

She probably killed herself because this guy kept asking her out

Tbh that comment is quite tasteless

Attached: 1527178152002.gif (208x368, 3.4M)

looks like a heavy way to troll roasties tho, by using a fellow roasties suicide to cringecel their fb feed. im actually impressed. its pretty fuckin brutal desu

>BIG mistake
>mfw

Attached: youve done it now.jpg (642x361, 37K)

CAN WE GET ANY PICS OF KAYLA ?

Attached: 1535168095167.jpg (701x524, 28K)

autist here can someone explain the faux pas in laymans terms?

Obviously. I stubbed my toe earlier on the way to get some more Code Zero and Dominoes cheesy bread. Jews...

Retards are based? The mentally insane are based? They speak their minds.

Indeed. We don't need truth, we don't need dialectic. Roasties need to be trolled mercilessly and we just saw one way to do it.
Imagine if the dude said "maybe if she married young and have children she would have had more love in her life and something to live for". The REEEEEEEEEE would be epic.

Attached: 1532330981355.png (634x701, 428K)

and not just roasties either.

it's fucking genius is what it is. the sky is the limit here. now use a dead gang members fb memorial as your foot in the door. concern troll how he didnt want to be my friend cause i was white and how he stole my bike and touched me inappropriately once. go on about how i tried and tried to help him pass a math test ect.

Attached: 1499969283116.jpg (2000x2675, 576K)

Attached: 1535163569283.jpg (623x740, 80K)

If you're the guy in pic related, you sound like a bitter incel faggot, and you absolutely are making that girl's death about you.

>why are liberal women so sociopathic? They never appreciate what men (or anyone) does for them and they love to be vicitimized and abused. They also lie a lot. Disgraceful
All of this is true. But the attached image is not evidence of this.

It's funny, because the guy is probably right.

liberal roasties becoming an hero makes the world a better place; if only white knights would forget where they placed their ipods we'd have Utopia

Attached: t_popp.jpg (900x900, 71K)

If you talk like a total faggot lol you should be shot lol.

Attached: kayla.jpg (540x960, 45K)

nu/pol/ jumps all over a white knight cause he said he could have saved a dead roastie cause hes being insensitive. What a bunch of faggots this place turned out to be.

>All of this is true. But the attached image is not evidence of this.
Sure it is. The last comment where she's bringing this to the parents... like the parents really need that crap. kinda fucked up desu

And you know what, maybe he's right and the girl was going out with a fucking psycho drug dealer/pimp or something. Happened to Whitney Houston, and look where she ended up.

the eternal Leaf.
just turn off your computer.

all women are sociopaths

married women are just trained better

>t. aspbergers made in china

So he made it about him a little... doesn't mean all the girls commenting weren't doing the exact same thing, and it doesn't mean she wasn't with a psycho. so she brings the post to the parents, they probably know their daughter was fucked up better than anyone... furthermore, all those girls commenting are probably drugged out party sluts on thin ice too and that's partly why they're so triggered

Women are like children. They don't have shame or understand honor. "Principles" are whatever is expedient for them in that moment.

so? perfect.
there is no reason this can't be fun.

this is what 9gag does to people

i'm pretty sure this is just an autistic guy getting bullied on the internet

Attached: 1532306844057.jpg (241x209, 7K)

>there is no reason this can't be fun.
drugged out psycho chicks might burn your house down if you piss them off enough. there's always that. anyway, I encourage others to troll the shit out of retards and morons as much as possible for my personal entertainment.

or an egg bowl LARP troll. pretty solid effort if true

Just because you're obsessed with a girl doesn't mean you'd treat her right. If you aren't attracted to someone, or someone's not attracted to You, that's it. Case closed, move on you narcissistic incel

This picture is not based. This picture is autistic.

This.
My sister is dating a guy who doesn't even have a car - he rides the bus to work. Meanwhile I have 3 bmw's and can't even get a date!

link to facebook conversation?

I am starting to become convinced that this image is just being posted in incel threads by the guy who made it. Nobody thinks you're anything more than a cringey douchebag, dude. You were absolutely BTFO by a bunch of fucking roasties of all things. Just get over it and take the 2D pill already, you clearly need it.

Attached: 1529004373333.gif (578x448, 586K)

does based mean autistic now?

nah user, the only way a lot of things change is if they are dealt with violently. how the fuck do you think most govts are formed beyond feudalism, or most countries worked their way into existence. violence isnt always the answer but it sure gets shit done. somebodys gotta kill the bad guys..surely they cant all fit in prisons.
>inb4 "hurr erybody haz a ryte to live"

maybe youre the kike for not condoning violence on those that would deserve it.

Don't talk about women turning you down as if you are a victim. This is especially true when the woman is dead.

That's the most pathetic thing i've ever read. If you agree with that post do the world a favor and kys

Maybe because the guy is actually interesting while you're an incel that tries to substitute your lack of personality with a car

The eternal normie. Instinctually dishonest and always primarily concerned with his or her social standing. Truth to them is whatever feels right, not what is factually true and of course they will villainize and ostracize you if you dare try to disprove their lies and delusions. It is no wonder the public is so constantly and easily deceived when these kinds of mouth breathing retards make up the bulk of every population.

This picture doesn't support your argument, the guy in it sounds retarded

CHAD

Agreed. Unless you’re deliberately trolling, you laugh at this to yourself or joke about it with your male friends in private. I know where the guy is coming from, I chuckle at news stories of women getting rekt by their shitty but exciting partners.

That guy is a literal beta orbiter who IS making it abotu him though

When somebody dies, they get all the spotlight. Talking about yourself or implicitly blaming the victim is a no no.

Who is "emily"?

Am I supposed to be on the side of that fat autistic beta in the image you posted?

Sorry lad

There's a reason families used to play a much bigger role in courtship, now they're barely relevant because "muh independence".

You know how many times girls write this shit about guys who killed themselves (and worse) though

Like fuck there are girls who still fawn over Eric fucking Harris (a mass shooter) and say they wish they could have dated them etc

>would get violent over words
Violent apes like you need to be culled for the advancement of the species. If you would comitt violence because of fucking words you're a fucking lunatic

Faceberg pretty much is just boomers

A cheap shot ? That's the way you play the game...

you're either unironically retarded or a kike purposefully moving the topic. words have no power in themselves, and words never justify violence. using violence to change things - using ACTION to change ACTION is sometimes warranted. using violence to prevent the free flow of ideas is jewish subversion. without the freedom to experiment intellectually there is only stagnation followed by regression. the existence of a mountain of dumb shit is necessary for great stuff to float to the top, too, so any hypothetical argument against violence/censorship "against the dumb shit only" is more kikery

This

And no in not some "muh incel" I'm not into girls lets just say and yeah this is the observation I've made

I've seen girls go out with really fucked up people who then abuse them but they keep going back to them because OMG they're hot and I think I can change them and I love them and no human is bad it's not their fault. Like WTF I know quite a few hot guys that most likely wouldn't abuse you that you could go with. It's fucked up they'll cry over someone joking about them on the internet and whip up a fucking lynch mob against them but they'll let some guy fucking beat them

The other thing is guys with money specifically ones that were born into money but never had to work for any of it are the fucking worst but girls always go for them

I used to hate myself for what I am and I still partially do but in a way im fucking glad I don't have to deal with dating or trying to get women

What is he donating to?