Hey Jow Forums...

Hey Jow Forums, how is the right using Mollie Tibbetts's death to push an anti-immigration agenda any different from the left using mass shootings to push an anti-gun agenda? Checkmate racists.

Attached: 1534862275535.jpg (612x344, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_bDc7FfItk
youtube.com/watch?v=PxfUW6tqrhc
twitter.com/Motibbs/status/940792919266680833
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FACTS

They're pushing different things. That's the difference. Hope this helps!

Indeed. Which is why we need to abolish all guns and kill all illegal immigrants.

Um, nigger, we're doing it bc you faggots do this shit all the time- at every opportunity - you never let a good crisis go to waste.... And if you haven't noticed, taking the high road hasn't worked out so well for conservatives, which is why God gave us Trump- the only one who could beat back u faggots

>its ok when my side does it
this is why no one like conservatives, they're all hypocrites and opportunists

FPBP

All coal burners must hang!

All mass shootings are false flags and the ones that arent are commited by minorities

because we are racist and you are gun grabbers

Both are ok to be, or even must, used in politics because both events could happen to anyone and they are caused by situations that people have very diverging opinions on how to fix them.

Here's 1 example: Cruz had several warnings to authorities both local and federal but nothing was done.

This woman was killed by a person who was in the country illegally. You are retarded and should exempt your right to vote due to your lack of intelligence.

Attached: 1532630404479.png (645x729, 11K)

>Artists use lies to tell the truth while politicians use them to cover the truth up

Attached: giphy.gif (500x209, 484K)

Most tarded shit i've read all day.

Not an Argument.

No bad tactics, only bad targets.

because open borders actually killed her whereas school shootings are not caused by gun rights
apples to oranges faggot

because the right's feels > anything else always

/OURGIRL/
>le 98% face
>makes a documentary exposing white genocide in South Africa that influences the most powerful man in the world, President Donald Trump:
youtube.com/watch?v=a_bDc7FfItk
>now working on a documentary to expose white genocide in Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=PxfUW6tqrhc
/OURGIRL/

Attached: le98percentface.jpg (419x700, 69K)

I have a right to own guns but you don’t have a right to Mexicans. Get fucked kike

jesus christ
OP rekt IN ONE FUCKING WORD
FPBP
also, last time I checked, the 2nd amendment

Because we need basic human rights guaranteed by the Constitution. We don't need illegal spics that are given everything for free to the point they think they can get away with murder. The same thing happened with refugees in Europe. When you bring foreigners into your country and you give them everything for free they think you're idiots and they can rape and kill you as they please.

Stop shitting up every fucking thread with this, Lauren.

only the slide threads
if you help me ill post feet

Illegal immigrants are already illegal.

We're correct, they're not.

Mollie "I hate white people" Tibbetts deserved to be murdered by a non-white.

twitter.com/Motibbs/status/940792919266680833

It isn't, and this is exactly the kind of bullshit you will get in the farce of (((democracy))).
The only difference is in outcome.
>they're all hypocrites and opportunists
Anyone who thinks this is owned by a specific ideology is guaranteed to be a retarded ideologue himself.
I have argued with leftists over statistics on promiscuity, and they act EXACTLY like neocons on climate change, denying statistics, ignoring them, questioning credibility, and then walking away with the "correlation is not causation" meme to protect their fragile egos.

Checkmate leftists too by your argument?

Because we need to get the spics out now.

One of them is trying to abolish a given right in the constitution.

One of them is trying to enforce a current law

Difference noted.

if you were really redpilled you'd be wondering why this random disappearance was national news for a long time before anyone found out who the killer was. The father was on the news certain she was still alive and was kidnapped by someone she knew, SURPRISE actually her death fuels a political agenda. (((who))) could have known????

wonder how tight that gook pussy was when pedro was pounding her moist cunt

why are the left always the first ones to play the race card except for when it goes against their agenda?

Guns aren't illegal.

(You): If the enemy kills you, you win.
We: Restore public security by deporting illegals.

One side is pushing to end a protected constitutional right. The other is seeking to remove those that its opponents want to be available so they can more effectively remove citizens' constitutional rights.