youtu.be/RuwK1QipDDg pt1
youtu.be/FoC2YLINIF4 pt2
>VP Pence @NASA Johnson Space Center 8/23/18
c-span.org/video/?450436-1/
>MoH Hall of Heroes Induction Ceremony Honors AFTechSgt Chapman 8/23/18
defense.gov/Videos/videoid/620839/

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: 1534973454241.jpg (2048x2048, 738K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0xA_Qfj8ErY
youtube.com/watch?v=B6Y-WsgpzlQ
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201808251067461189-us-uk-france-syria-new-strike-russia/
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201806231065709227-white-helmets-plot-south-syria/
tass.com/defense/1009105
tass.com/world/1011225
nytimes.com/2018/08/23/opinion/trump-republicans-congress-integrity.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_2quiyHfJQw
youtube.com/watch?v=WQPfQvLIseA
youtu.be/-3uvf0cn0jo
youtube.com/watch?v=V_Ss3--sw6s
worldview.stratfor.com/article/geopolitics-and-shipping-5-biggest-ports-saudi-arabia-and-uae?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=article
youtube.com/watch?v=uMSTIePQri0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NEW BAKER REQUIRED

Attached: Sleeping American Dreamer AWOO.png (1480x1000, 1019K)

THROW IT AWAY FORGET YESTERDAY
WE'LL MAKE THE GREAT ESCAPE

Attached: 1487144182332.png (354x286, 28K)

CANT GAS THE ASSAD

Ayyy
Thinkin I mght do a low fly by
Crash my plane!
Got no shame!
I sit here in my bamboo cell
Ayyy
Got no shame
It's McCain here, got no shame
It's McBrain!
Ayyyyy!

One day, the last /ptg/ EVER will be posted.
yfw?

Attached: helper pepe cry.png (656x755, 39K)

First for Jim Carrey is a lunatic

Attached: 31.png (722x826, 953K)

Stall begins now!!

Eh I'll bake one at least, depending on whether I'll be able to sleep.

nice epic

CAN‘T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

CHILD OF DUNWICH RISE
YOU HAVE YOUR FATHER'S EYES

youtube.com/watch?v=0xA_Qfj8ErY

Attached: 1533446415169.jpg (746x541, 45K)

Who here ready for a comfy Sunday morning protest, swiftly ended by some light rain?
>On August 26, all across the country, Americans will stand united in commitment to our freedom and our future to demand that the U.S. Senate stop Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination for a lifelong appointment to the Supreme Court.

>In Brett Kavanaugh, Donald Trump chose a nominee who not only has extremist, ultra-conservative legal views on a range of issues, but who has repeatedly argued that the Supreme Court should put the president above the law. Donald Trump is at the center of a criminal investigation, and he should not be allowed to pick his own judge and jury.

>Kavanaugh would rule against reproductive freedom, health care, the environment, voting rights, workers’ rights, LGBTQ rights, and immigrant rights for generations.

>Senators in all fifty states must listen to their constituents, do their jobs to uphold the will of the people, protect the soul of our country and Constitution, and block this nomination. United, we will fight to ensure Brett Kavanaugh never gets confirmed by the Senate. We will #StopKavanaugh. Join us.

Attached: collage-3.jpg (1200x660, 483K)

pic*

He's Canadian, isn't he?

Thankfully not. He'd be dead several times over, otherwise.
If the globalists come up with a more sustained chemical attack there could be trouble though.

Moonbase baker makes final send off thread to the God Emporer as his ashes light up the night sky and drift into the vastness of the universe

Attached: 1533038608639.gif (450x450, 1.12M)

RUSSIAN DEFENSE MINISTRY SAYS U.S. DESTROYER ARRIVES IN PERSIAN GULF, B-1B BOMBER IN QATAR FOR STRIKE ON SYRIA: RUSSIAN MEDIA

fucking retards at Russia are spreading this garbage to pre-emptively have excuse for Gassad gassing his people

listen to this: youtube.com/watch?v=B6Y-WsgpzlQ

Also watch the video

Attached: 1ova93pzura11.jpg (300x242, 17K)

Attached: 1505200486822.jpg (888x1024, 262K)

Attached: 1526976376958.jpg (935x1024, 829K)

So at first this worried me:

>sputniknews.com/middleeast/201808251067461189-us-uk-france-syria-new-strike-russia/

>According to the Russian Defense Ministry, militants arriving in Syria's Idlib after undergoing training by UK private military company Olive.

>The Russian Defense Ministry has accused the United States, the United Kingdom and France of preparing to carry out new strikes against Syria under the pretext of chemical weapons use by the Syrian government forces.

>According to ministry spokesman Igor Konashenkov, militants in the Idlib province are preparing to stage the use of chemical weapons against civilians by the government.

>A group of militants trained under the guidance by British private military company Olive to work with poisonous substances has arrived in Idlib, the ministry said.

But then I remembered in June there were no less than 3 different stories about supposed chemical false flags about to happen, but nothing of course happened:

>On June 6th the Russian military said they had evidence that the white helmets would try a false flag in southwest syria

sputniknews.com/middleeast/201806231065709227-white-helmets-plot-south-syria/

>And then on June 11th they said they had evidence in eastern Syria that terrorists along with US special forces would do a false flag chlorine attack

tass.com/defense/1009105

>And then a few days later they said they had evidence the white helmets would try a false flag gas attack in northwest Syria

tass.com/world/1011225

So is it real this time or is Russia news crying wolf again?

Attached: pepe-sw.png (811x767, 413K)

That's not Boys Like Girls

Attached: 1534843835141.jpg (846x1024, 59K)

Attached: 1482221566067.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

Trump is going down for certain this time

If you have an easy time with women then please make lots of babies.

But if you have a hard time with women, life really is a lot easier if you don't even worry about that particular side quest in life and just do what you want. You can't fake being a chad and so it will most likely end up in a break up/divorce or hating your life since you wont be able to keep that bitch in check the way a chad can. The good news is, is that as long as you have a low sex drive, you don't even notice it. Life is a lot easier too when you only have to worry about yourself.

Attached: dog fail.jpg (639x361, 28K)

>NYT: Trump Supporters are "The Enemy of the People"
Civil War when?

It's Russian propaganda

>or is Russia news crying wolf again?
but for what reason?

I'd be glad the threads have continued for almost 10 years straight.
Hopefully it would be fine though, as there would be a suitable candidate for president who isn't a complete faggot.

Attached: 1514858564913.jpg (225x350, 36K)

Russia is 99% spreading this shit every time they fear Gassad finna bout to gas people.

>CNN: TRUMP ATTEMPTS TO DISTRACT FROM DOJ INDICTMENTS BY ATTACKING SYRIA

Maybe they don't want to go with the whole charade of gas attacks showing up whenever the US threatens to leave. Or the accused parties change their schedule since they've been found out.

I hope he has histhem spread on the moon or Mars. Can't be that expensive as long as a rover is going up there anyway, would be a final fuck-you to humanity.

UPDATED /ptg/ ANIME LORE:

TrumpOP, Awoo posters, the bot that everybody hated, Joe, the Bongs, Awoobaker, Pajeet/Designated, cross user/Mississippi user who hates gerogia, crusaderkun going Judas, shirtfapper, NarutoOP, Chile, drawfag, PA anons, LA times, I LOVE KAC poster, Ivan/Roosya, Patch user, Florida anons constantly talking shit, norkboo kiwifag, Portubro, evapolack, Norway, portubro, Brazil, T&T, occultist KAC pirate, weirdo satanist Gadsen Aussie, the aussies, #cruzmissles, sleepyposters, high energy Minnesota, Washington State For Trump, Carson shill, /sg/ shit, Ironic hilldawg posting, Finnshill and minion poster, TNN, NNTNN, NEWSWIRE, VA reminder user, maldraw, depressed primary model wojak poster, "next poster is Marco Rubio, leaf copypasta fag, Norbot, Hikikomori, chile heroed user, Heather poster, Hope smile poster, Funny Norwegian, legon, /sipboy/ poster, pleb bit salt miner, breakroom user, Trumpfacts, That inversion user, Truckerkun, That loan Bulgarian, fluffy, Eva, Greg bros, Ivankaposters, IDF girls shill, demographics Kraut, OG waifu hatter, TRUMP.WAV, jeb(!)heads, Trumpeteer, Awoo Alchemist, fake tweet brit, Nazi baker, rusky bot, CzechOP, trucker that makes all the oc, TRISH POSTER, minion poster, lazy MAGA hatter, leaf chink baker, tumor hobbit, squilliam poster, No tomboys before midnight user, Worst-Baker, Gotz, The Crude Pirate, Awoo German poster,TrumpOP's Assistant, hugposter, midnight cat user, mommy posters, Castlevanianon.

Who/what else should we add?

Attached: 1533779619797.png (900x900, 387K)

THAT'S NOT WHAT BOYS LIKE, BOY LIKE, BOYS LIKE GIRLS ME

>it's Gassover again

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1519912106711.png (900x900, 287K)

CNN now reporting the baby mother was Omarosa

oh yeah, when are we leaving the ME?

>mondo grosso

that brings me back

Attached: shinin.jpg (480x272, 122K)

Nice guy, this Trump.

Attached: 1533292212355.jpg (600x600, 102K)

Fuck drumpf.

Attached: drumpf trusted jew.png (718x796, 665K)

They sat quiet for so long — refusing to stand up to this president — that they allowed his narrative to subsume their party. He unleashed among Republicans the ugliness that mainstream Republicans always knew was there — indeed, they exploited it — but always thought they were smart enough and strong enough to control.

Now, Republicanism is Trumpism, with no daylight between them. Traditional Republicans are now afraid to stand on principle because they do so at great peril of being drummed out of politics. The voters are now Trump’s noxious base, ergo Trump holds each of their fates in his hands.

Viewed that way, Trump’s base itself becomes the enemy of the Republic. It is its enthusiasm for Trump that is the greatest impediment to a genuine search for truth and an honoring of it.

Every time Trump’s followers turn a blind eye to his corruption, dishonesty or hatred, they say to the Republicans they sent to Washington, “If you are my representative, you will follow my lead and promote my desires.”

nytimes.com/2018/08/23/opinion/trump-republicans-congress-integrity.html

Attached: 1529082280358.png (948x6015, 1.75M)

Do I have a low sex drive if I fap twice a day?

Attached: 1531191825522.jpg (849x768, 240K)

CHINA REPEATEDLY CITED BEIJING COMPLIANCE WITH WTO RULES IN TRADE TALKS, U.S. RESPONSE INDIFFERENT - SOURCE: RTRS

One of the sources described the U.S. response as:
> "We're not going to care about the WTO as you fuel overcapacity, wreck industries and steal IP (intellectual property). We're not going to sit on our hands."

>10,000+ people visit /ptg/ a day
>at least 10-100 of those are black
>journalists browse /ptg/ daily

Attached: 84DD43E3-CFF0-4469-B3EA-390A1750C48D.png (500x300, 93K)

another good one: youtube.com/watch?v=_2quiyHfJQw

Attached: 1534085848293.jpg (614x1118, 72K)

>“If you are my representative, you will follow my lead and promote my desires.”
thats what everybody says

>implying it doesn’t turn into /ETG/ in six years.

user. I...

Attached: image.jpg (652x839, 477K)

Yes, and that's a good thing.

Attached: excuse-me-i-have-a-workout-to-continue.jpg (2809x2107, 668K)

Attached: 1512166087325.gif (600x300, 263K)

Jihadis is syria are foreign fighters whose objective is to destroy syria. A foreign intervention is their only hope because foreign occupation triggers turbo autism of the population to accept jihadi rule.

>Tim Pool saying the Republicans are going to sweep the midterms
>says he's spoken to Democrats and hardcore activists off the record who also think Republicans are going to win

Is this a trick?

Attached: 1523565135515.png (533x373, 85K)

There aren't any journos, reporters or even 2 bit hacks browsing /ptg/.

How do I know this? Because I'm the only one linking to news and not them

>all this bad tastes in music

youtube.com/watch?v=WQPfQvLIseA

Attached: 1325424656.png (330x313, 282K)

ummm Drumpft it was actually thanks to an outdated system put in place by racist white slave owners

Attached: treason.png (502x107, 11K)

Once neocons finally fuck off and the US realizes its power through isolationist policy.

This, desu. If you're a chad then fuck till your dick falls off.
Otherwise don't worry too much about it, unless you're interested.
Spending an inordinate amount of time trying to land a woman is stupid; unless you're adept at finding women to fuck. Even then it's dumb to commit to a women unless you have guarantees that they won't stab you in the back.

what about men stabbing women in the back?

I just saw this on /v/. Give me the quick rundown.

Attached: 1535177778051.jpg (1080x996, 467K)

CHINA SAID TO HAVE SOUGHT U.S. CONCESSIONS IN TRADE TALKS: RTRS

> "The Chinese are stuck in the mindset that they want something in return. That's not going to fly in Washington anymore,"
another source briefed on the talks said.

>Falling for the Elephant jew

Attached: 1515138292664.png (360x202, 97K)

Just autistic screeching from Russia. It's all theater.

>OP-ED - WHY TRUMP SUPPORTERS SHOULD BE DOXXED AND PUNCHED IN THE FACE
>OP-ED - HOW TRUMP'S RHETORIC ENDANGERS JOURNALISTS' LIVES
>OP-ED - HOW TRUMP CALLING US FAKE NEWS HURTS OUR FEELINGS AND THREATENS THE FIRST AMENDMENT
>OP-ED - FUCK THE FIRST AMENDMENT: WHY FAKE NEWS ALEX JONES NEEDS TO BE BANNED
>FACT-CHECK - ALEX JONES LIES
>BREAKING - ALEX JONES IS A DEMONIC SPIDER MASTERMIND WORKING FOR PUTIN
>OP-ED - ANTIFA MAOIST COMMUNISTS ARE GOODGUYS AND DINDU NUFFIN COMMUNISM IS GOOD
>OP-ED - HOW TRUMP IS CREATING VIOLENT RIGHT-WING EXTREMISM
>OP-ED - WHY WE SHOULD TAKE ALL THE GUNS
>FACT-CHECK - NOBODY'S COMING FOR YOUR GUNS

They need to see a surgeon quickly.

youtu.be/-3uvf0cn0jo
Who here /doommetal/?

Attached: 9559E7CE-4D98-4BB2-9ABF-650F72D45FF1.jpg (665x1024, 66K)

The QRD is you need to stop browsing communist boards who's only passion other than complaining is never paying a dime into the thing they waste all their time playing

I just had a freaking crazy realization. Q is like obviously a larp that got way out of hand, but now it's become legit real. Bear with me. At this point Trump realizes the (((left))) will not stop ever until he and his family are in jail or dead, and if they get back in power one of those two is certain. His only option is to get them before they get him. Thus he follows the Q playbook and is setting everything up for an offensive when the moment is right.

Manafort charged for bank stuff.

Cohen pleaded guilty to a thing that isn't a crime.

I don't particularly give a fuck about that. If you need a women's support group, I'm sure google will accommodate you.
Either way the problem of women taking out ridiculous college loans isn't solved.

that's a much better track

Attached: 1508562913222.gif (320x240, 1.05M)

“If you are my representative, you will follow my lead and promote my desires.”
That's what our elected representatives are fucking SUPPOSED to do.

Attached: 1527650987053.gif (221x222, 1.6M)

He's finished

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-25 at 4.38.56 pm.png (636x154, 32K)

Neither conviction has anything to do with anything that might conceivably lead to Trump being removed from office. Nobody "flipped." This is actually a catastrophic outcome for the shills and kike media since they can't scaremonger anymore. There is no path from here to anything but two full Trump terms.

Kek, knew it was Blow before opening the image.

Woah. Its like when I dont have a monster to sip but I mime it anyway. I also pretend I'm holding a steering wheel of a lawnmower and pretend its 8 in the morning too.

It could happen relatively soon. The US is a net exporter of oil and natural gas now. It doesn't need it for itself at all. Most of it goes to Asia now.

Attached: 2016_11-14-obama-no-scandals.jpg (500x333, 121K)

late night /ptg/ is great
>for the first time in two weeks i went a day without an anxiety attack
i feel great guys. a little bit of nerves still since my nose is stuffed but i feel great. my body feels weird since adrenaline isn't constantly pumping into my blood. either way i'm never going to let my body get deprived of food again. also is lewd posting fine?

Attached: 1534983004235.gif (900x900, 388K)

No, Just no.
Go listen to some Suicidal Tendencies, SkinLab or Six Feet Under.

Trump knows he has all the cards. All he has to do is stonewall and the chinks will cave sooner or later.

that's bad and you should feel bad

Attached: 1504317414176.jpg (621x621, 159K)

why is reddit so gay?

Attached: download (30).jpg (200x252, 5K)

>BUT WE WERE RESPECTABLE AND PRINCIPLED!!! WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS!!!!

Fucking cuckservative scum

Attached: 1539527553223.png (615x699, 331K)

That's a lot more rare. And when it happens it's usually not as extreme.

youtube.com/watch?v=V_Ss3--sw6s

just watch out for the hotpockets!

Attached: 1516258537507.jpg (600x401, 178K)

> Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates are pursuing ambitious port projects as part of their economic diversification plans.
> The ports all have the potential to generate substantial income. Though they are ostensibly run independently, their success depends in part on government priorities.
> As the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia move toward new socio-economic structures, each country's political imperatives could collide with the economic realities of large infrastructure projects.

Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates have the first and second largest economies in the Persian Gulf, respectively, thanks to their massive oil reserves. But both countries are looking to the future, anticipating the perhaps-far-away but still eventual decline in oil value. They are thus embarking on ambitious economic diversification plans as part of larger social modernization efforts, and given their locations along trade routes, the two countries have come to see that there is money to be made in the business of ports. But though ports and their accompanying shipping jobs are — and will continue to be — a safe bet financially, the Saudi and Emirati governments may still be drawn to exert socio-political influence that is at odds with good business practice.

Across the Persian Gulf, Arab states are trying to develop more sustainable economies driven by private industry rather than government wealth. These plans in many cases have taken the form of "visions" meant to be achieved by the year 2030. As one element of these plans, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, the first and second largest economies in the Persian Gulf, respectively, are building up their major ports in order to profit off their geographic position along Asia-Europe trade routes.

worldview.stratfor.com/article/geopolitics-and-shipping-5-biggest-ports-saudi-arabia-and-uae?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=article

Attached: 1510708264034.png (948x7558, 2.03M)

ckd and kek
Thank you, fren, you can find me here every Thursday thru Friday.
I mostly do knock knock jokes though.

youtube.com/watch?v=uMSTIePQri0

My fellow aussies, I just discovered the March for Men happened and the news called it "violent", yet not a word was posted anywhere.

Those other article links are insane, it's like i'm staring into a nightmare alternate reality, then i remember this is the same world i inhabit

Attached: 1514863140017.png (325x302, 132K)

Thank God for racist white slave owners.

Attached: 1529457016867.jpg (800x1182, 117K)

Shut the fuck up kike.

>hot pockets
jeez it's been years since i ate one of those

t. RUS proxy.

you're great!