Russia is NOT a shitho-

*breathes in*

Attached: Kalashnikov-CV-1 Electric Car for Russian Niggers.jpg (808x410, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=07vdtBMG4Kg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_U.S._International
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a car made by Kalashnikov.
I trust this over your Teslas and their spontaneous combustions.

Hideous.

Lol atleast no nigger was involved while designing it

Why did they have to make it so ugly though

Please return to work.

Attached: poo in cubicle.jpg (564x423, 53K)

That car looks cool.

I like it. It's got that so-ugly-it's-actually-kinda-cute look. Like a pug-nosed dog.

Attached: Pug-Airplane.jpg (640x480, 63K)

did you know the average russian makes $2.50 an hour?

thats almost better than a south african

because russians are niggers?

Cheap, reliable, easy to make, a electric car for masses.

Dumb mutt, its Russia

The looks don't really matter when picking a car, it's the performance that needs to be taken into consideration, and OP is clearly judging a book by it's cover.

Because it's a concept made on a 70s body unironically creating fallout tier of old injected with new tech

Its a novelty.

Also the front of that car is going to murder pedestrians no matter how slow the car is going. Its going to impact them really hard in the torso and also send them under the wheels.

I see now why Americans keep buying piece of shit Fords instead of actual good cars
You judge vehicles based on appearance and brand rather then function

>implying western cars are any better

Attached: 1531612554327.png (2000x2018, 2.95M)

it looks like pic related, so it's cool in my book.

Attached: moskvitch.jpg (1362x993, 727K)

This. My fellow countrymen wouldn’t know a quality product if they avoided buying it their entire life.

Attached: moskvitch2.jpg (1341x877, 230K)

Wrong. The 'electric car for the masses' will be made entirely out of chrome and touchscreens, will be unable to brake from 60 in under 3 blocks, will run entirely on hype and smugness, and will cost as much as a Lexus.

Attached: 2017-Tesla-Model-3-front-three-quarter-02-e1462915280381.jpg (1162x773, 174K)

my russian gf showed me photos of this yesterday

Ford makes a great pickup truck, that's why Americans buy a lot of Fords. Mustangs are sexy too. Other Ford products don't exactly fly off the lot.

Attached: 2018-Ford-F-150-front-three-quarter-in-motion-07.jpg (1360x906, 393K)

Are you impliying something?

Actually, they released an OTA update for the brakes, so check your facts. And please don't spend any time thinking about the implications of being able to affect a car's braking remotely, sweetie.

It's look pretty good except rims and color. Lot of people are going to buy it if price is good. Teslas look too generic for their price imo. For same price you can buy mercedes CLA or some BMW that actually looks like luxury car

>Benny Hill music starts playing internally

He’s implying that he got one of those famous Russian mail order brides and you didn’t.

Attached: 145D79F5-AAB6-4C5C-A094-D1CF4AD2069D.png (640x360, 83K)

>concerned about "function"
>buys an electric car

Attached: 1533815556323.jpg (600x975, 50K)

I think micro cars look pretty cool. Nice for a city.
Of course I think bicycles are even better.

it was probably meant for men, not women

Looks like something out of GTA 2

>Why did they have to make it so ugly though
Your taste in cars sucks. You obviously love the smooth lines of 2018, and don't appreciate the art that was. This car is a mix of classic and contemporary, and looks quite nice.

well I told her to fuck off with that redit shit, but here we are in a thread on the local redit board about the very same car

emphasis on cheap

americans buy foreign imports dumbass

Pretty cool retro look, what's the price tag?

Attached: 1486655833577.jpg (604x550, 83K)

One day electric cars should become the norm, but this can never happen if Tesla is the only one selling electric cars
this is a step in the correct direction

Silly Czeck. Americans don't care about the value of the car. All they care about is the "T."

Attached: Tesla-Insignia.jpg (628x369, 42K)

It's not too bad.

It has that retro look to it if you like that sort of thing.

stfu it looks badass as fuck

It's got that boxy 80s look. Change the rims and I'd buy it

This. Most of modern cars are just a copy/paste of eachother. It's nice to have an old, boxy look for a change.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Camrys are made in Kentucky.

sorry those rims are pressed into the side of the car

you dumb russian nigger

Attached: IMG_20180825_130631.jpg (85x87, 4K)

found the retard

Attached: tesla-model-3-silver.jpg (1600x756, 141K)

Are Mercedes Benz made in Kentuckaay?

>shit country
>shit taste
checks out

Various people have tried to force electric cars on the general population a dozen times throughout history, and every time people have unanimously not given a fuck. Until they invent a battery that can charge in the amount of time it takes to fill up a gas car, fuck off with that bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=07vdtBMG4Kg

Attached: giphy.gif (480x364, 2.61M)

Let's not start a Country With The Most Ridiculous Car Mods Loses contest. I think we know the winners would be:
USA
Mexico
Japan

Don't forget the US includes Texas.

Attached: 4af1a277d2d70a00ec6d31859839a3af[1].jpg (640x640, 116K)

Nope, Alabama.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_U.S._International

Sorry, i forgot to change my second line to be a double negative.

Those 3 would be the worst in that order.

Austria is just another Germany. A meme country.

Alright, we'll talk when your shitty Tesla combusts out of nowhere

It looks like a Gaz got covered in cosmoline and Vaseline and is ready to transport the newest gang of Gopnik -Soiboi hybrid around their futuristic 60s closed city of Soigograd

retard car looks matter to women and by a process of deduction they should matter to you as a man.

Attached: 1535147034056.gif (500x281, 1.77M)

I like how you think that's an insult, poolack-migrant

Oath

Attached: 32610A4B-7705-4D81-9AE4-666277D89A70.jpg (960x831, 82K)

Teslas don't have combustion engines

Retrowave feels
is good

It looks cool in a way actually.

I ain't a poolander. Slavshits need to fuck of back to their own countries.

Right, they just have the combustion without the engine.

Attached: Tesla-S-Fire-696x749.jpg (696x749, 62K)

Yeah if you pull up in this you're only going to be picking up your mother, sister, and some groceries.

Whats under the hood?

Attached: ThinkInRussian.gif (452x250, 2.35M)

Some Soviet design was cutting edge in the 60s and 70s but other was literal potato

looks dope as fuck tbqh.

you just have shit taste you pollack cunt, every fuck dipshit pole here drives the same audis like a tribe.

if you were irish you would have said so, migrantboy
>I-I aint-t poolish
so you're probably a paki then
in any case, I'm not playing the migrant-bingo with you, ya dirty shitholer

Reminds me of the old looney tunes cartoons without any special characters and just a focus on appliances, cars, gadgets from the future.
>Past the trunk is space for the mother-in-law!

are you twelve or retarded? just look at that boxy body, this car is incapable of doing more than 100 km/h due to the drag coefficient

Looks much better than modern cars, also OP is a faggot.

A E S T H E T I C L I N E S

it's meant to look like a cyberpunk lada, it kind of does, idk why they did this though

So they just took the millions of factory frames of whatever the hell that block car is and stuck a battery in it?

I told you. I'm not a slavnigger. You're just angry because I said Austria is a meme country, which it is btw.

shut the fuck up migrantboy, nobody cares

Austria? You mean southeast Germany?

AUSTRIA
IS
A
MEME
COUNTRY

Looks pretty fucking sweet desu, would buy

>don't spend any time thinking about the implications of being able to affect a car's braking remotely
This, a self driving car that can be fucked with remotely is a CIA nigger's wet dream.

underrated

A MEME COUNTRY

M
E
M
E

C
O
U
N
T
R
Y

what about the shithole your parents crawled out of is that thing a country?

This isn't a racecar you fucking mutt. It's an economic car, mostly made for casual drivers, not fucking retards who drool over Teslas and Bugattis because 2fast4u.

Wut da fuk did u say ta me faggot?

Attached: WhewLad.png (1325x821, 866K)

Mom is Irish. Dad is American.

Hey, at least it isn't the trial version of Germany.

pshhhhaahahahaahahahahaha, I bet ya dirty fucking streetshitter
LOL

YOU'RE A MEME COUNTRY. GERMANY SHOULD JUST TAKE IT OVER! HAHAHAHAHA! SUCK MY DICK NIGGER!

ayo ranshit, take it easy
hahahahahahaha

Point of driving a battery powered vehicle is to go fast. Much better economical versions of this electric boxcar.

Whiter than you Mehme- oh sorry, I forgot that you weren't Germany.

NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER!

>The looks don't really matter when picking a car, it's the performance that needs to be taken into consideration

Attached: 1534254566399.gif (267x260, 1.91M)

Oh shit, I love Fallout concept art

heya streetshit, I don't know where you get your role-play ideas from, but an amerishart mongrel hiding out in ireland of all places, wouldn't get ass-devastated about "meme countries"
so why don't you just stuff a big ol' poo in that mouth-loo of yours and get the fuck on
LMFAO

Would look even better as a notchback

Thank you, Serbro.

I've been to both. Germany has the same things as Austria, but it offers even more than that. So, fact is Austria is the trial version of Germany.