Are traps gay?

nNow that Alex got busted trap fapping is it finally time to find the definitive answer? Cause there's good arguments on both sides, but we have a prime opportunity to settle it for the good of mankind.

Attached: 1521699255424.jpg (695x946, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1041914/efa0664b3b/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Give me the sauce and I'll give you an opinion.

>Are traps gay?
some of them surely are

I don't know the sauce soz

It's not gay.
It's hella gay.

Attached: GrabberRaster_0009.jpg (677x541, 73K)

Saying traps are gay would be like finding a hairy, jacked, beefycake stud of a man who happens to have a vagina is straight. Sexual attraction is more than what's between the legs.

Attached: 9SyRY8E.jpg (700x700, 52K)

Open wide, faggits

Attached: niggayoubouttogetfuckedup.jpg (1000x559, 72K)

Masculine men being attracted to feminine traps falls within the bounds of normal heterosexuality in my view

It's much more gay for guys to be attracted to butch dykes who like look like men

Just get some of this

Attached: 1535162517912.png (1500x1500, 488K)

exhentai.org/g/1041914/efa0664b3b/

I would fuck a cute trap over a feminist hambeast every day of the week

thanks brother

Attached: 1534691446880.jpg (375x375, 21K)

>they're not traps and it's shopped
fucking gay, but thanks for the sauce anyway

Attached: 1485659253993.png (709x748, 129K)

Yes they are gay

You are a literal fag

Nahhhhhh man just strangle that snake

Attached: IMG_20180825_075037.jpg (719x563, 214K)

Attached: IMG_20180825_0732kkk.jpg (2200x1650, 1.1M)

DELETE THIS SHIT I ALREADY FAPPED THREE TIMES TODAY

Attached: 1534878244576.jpg (584x530, 216K)

If they really do pass as feminine and it looks like an attractive girl, it is because guy is straight that he finds the trap attractive. But if he likes the Trap because it has a dick then that is boarderline, if not, flat out gay. If you are sexually attracted to passable traps more so than equally attractive females then... well I guess you are straight but in a gay sort of way? Or maybe you are gay but in a straight sort of way? Boy this a hard question to answer.

Perhaps it's a gay fetish or kink for straight guys. I suppose it depends on the individual and why they like traps.

Now as for is it legit gay sex, I would say that depends on if you would call a trap a guy. A trap is still XY in every cell of it's body so objectively it is a he. So it is objectively gay sex. Yet, you don't necessarily have to be gay to be attracted to or to fuck a trap. So you CAN have objectively gay sex and still be straight, but it depends on why you like the trap as I said.

So yes, it's gay to fuck a Trap
No it doesn't NECESSARILY mean you are gay
And Traps them selves ARE gay because they are still male. Not unless the Trap likes girls and not guys.

Actual traps are not.
Though most of trannies are obviously man, and we don't really have the technology to make traps, and knowingly seeking out man who dress as a woman is certainly gay.

Though let me phrase it differently: are muscle girls gay? Obviously not, because even if they are muscled like a man the over all features are still that of a woman.

So my conclusion is that, wheter or not it becomes gay depends on the observers intention and recognization. If you think its a girl it's not gay (though if you cant tell a man from a women thats a different thing), discovering it in the bedroom but continueing, would depend on how good it passes and how horny you are, discovering it during a date and keeping it up certainly suggest gay tendencies (or bi) and purposefully seeking out them would be gay, not as gay as going full aniki, but certainly gay.

Traps are gay. Accept that you are gay for liking traps and maybe your depression will go away.

Gay>beastiality

the distinction between homosexuality and heterosexuality is homonormative brainwashing to effemminate men

there's only two orientations: giver and receiver

It is impossible for a women to look like a man, being a fat blob is not the same thing.

Költözz melegebb éghajlatra buzigyerek.

Ezt most jol megmondtad.

[Translation posting]
Move to warmer climates
This is what you told me now.
You hunagroids need to translate your jibber jabber like the rest of us like the rest of us

Attached: 1535096188477.jpg (1280x688, 77K)

It depends on whether you like them for being feminine or for being traps.

Attached: 1530545221931m.jpg (985x1024, 251K)