GERMANY YES

there is no such thing as 'GERMAN' everyone and no one is German according to GERMAN PRESIDENT

Oh no, no no no no heh...hehehehe, heeheehee hahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: no germans.png (835x888, 864K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2018/08/25/germans-immigration-country-president/
youtube.com/watch?v=_kgQF5rvpY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get on my level of WE WUZ

LINK
breitbart.com/london/2018/08/25/germans-immigration-country-president/

Germniggers BTFO

Attached: 1516624231535.jpg (2000x2001, 1.71M)

She is technically not wrong.

Attached: drang nach osten.png (540x579, 32K)

This is Soviet-tier propaganda

After the rape by the soviets this is probably true.

The Day of the Dresden will come again soon.

Attached: 1519932059180.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Welcome to hell

INDEED HAHAHA
ps - Lots of black and Ltino american GI's also went rape berserk in western Germany

Attached: aOdGMg1nR2-4.png (300x250, 32K)

based leaf

Attached: turdeau cockahoop.png (284x178, 86K)

Yes...YES!
The germans are now Americans! The victory is now complete! Next phase of turning the entirety of europe into America is already in full swing.

Attached: 1535047930569.webm (640x480, 1.74M)

we had some feminist fuck spewing this bullshit about us but this is on another level

Attached: 1534742512308.png (500x913, 230K)

All the good Germans left for Murica or died in WWI & WWII. RIP Fatherland

One eye on Da Quran, one eye on dem hoes.

Attached: Untitled.png (135x213, 70K)

All the Ethnic Germans are in the US, Argentina, and South America

most were aborted or the women killed themselves

old and lame, anything new and relevant?

Attached: 1485107334126.gif (430x278, 1.11M)

What did he even mean by this?

That statement might work in America or South Africa, but Germany absolutely has a historical native population dating back to pre-history whose descendants currently make up 80% of the nation's population.

Attached: 1535104770118.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

Welcome to 70 years of burger propaganda

Kek

see...

Looks native german.
Be butthurt somewhere else, roach.

Attached: 1531597873209.png (394x476, 76K)

He should have told the Turkish audience that their ethnic group and nation also do not exist, would have loved to see how that would go down.

Do I have to come over there again.

Attached: 1535097356350.jpg (299x299, 12K)

Social Democrat its a hell of a drug

If that's the case, who's supposed to feel bad about the holocaust?

Attached: DBFF94D5-2305-4AB6-B02B-3855C4E1E6C7.png (382x402, 218K)

Breitbart is fucking boomer clickbait you believe everything they publish there or what?

Doesn't mean shit what the "President" says. Its a ceremonial post no one gives a fuck about.

Fucking britbong.

last i checked it was called the frankfurt school of social marxism and not the washington school

he's a boomer

The kalergi plan has finally finished in Germany.

You would think someone would just shout at him.

They've been trying to pull that exact phrase on us since the 80's.
They deserve capital punishment

Why dont mudshits go home if they want to feel at home?

Please get help.

Those politicians have sold what you owned. Everything you had and everything you were.
It's time to get rid of them all.

There are no Germans. Plenty of Bavarians, Saxons, etc. However.

Kek. This. He would never do that because he has no spine

well, how far back do you want to go?

Attached: heidelbergensis_JG_Recon_head_CC_3qtr_lt_sq.jpg (835x835, 102K)

The raw power of the Teutonic race: You can annihilate them in Two World Wars, reducing them to a whimpering bunch of effeminate degenerates, and they will STILL come back to destroy Europe, yet again, within the century.

>Doesn't mean shit what the "President" says. Its a ceremonial post no one gives a fuck about.
>Implying this is not indicative of elite sentiments on the notion of bio Deutschen

You keep re-electing a childless Stasi lesbian. Don't blame us, faggot.

Attached: mortal kombat.jpg (835x773, 333K)

Nice meme flag, as it turns out you don't even exist!

Germany should've been nuked in 1945

just kill him

That´s fucking it. Notice they did the same to france. This is the whole plan. You know what you do before you wipe out a people? First you demonize it and then you pretend it doesn´t exist as you flood it with other groups of people. It´s truly sick and these people need to literally be put on trial and recieve the death penalty for attemping to do this.
Germany was NEVER a nation of fucking immigrants. This guy is not simply a delusional communists genocidal anti white onboard with the jews on this. He is a terrible person!
HOW CAN ANYONE ON THE LEFT DENY WHAT IS HAPPENING. It´s same with france EXACT SAME OPERATION AND CLAIM.
>be commies, create EU, try to strip national sovereignty. Make so the nations can´t control its own borders. FLOOD THEM WITH IMMIGRANTS. Pretend the people of that nation didn´t really exist.
This fucking asshole needs the DEATH PENALTY!

Attached: 1533386686973.jpg (1214x1116, 185K)

Your country has spend billions to brainwash all the normies here.

i'm implying this because it is that way. The guy before the guy who had that post the last said similar dumb shit like Islam belongs to germany and everyone got outraged.
Its not a fucking president, its the first federal troll.

>Germany should've been nuked in 1945
You fucking moron. This is the communists that they allowed to take over germany after they destroyed the nazi's. These are the types of people the nazi's had defeated. After wwII they created the EU. Well they tried their ddr bullshit first and tore germany in half till communism failed in east germany. So they wanted the wall torn down that they had wanted erected in the first place. You got it exact backwards. Why do you think these sons of bitches who hate germans declare that germans don´t exist! And you blame germans? Try getting a fucking clue here.

Stop playing this blame game. Normies are dumb NPCs they follow whatever appears to be popular and strong. Its the Right Wingers who cucked before the enemy instead of fighting them. The more radical and crazy and brutal the right wing will become the next years the more popular will it be.

>GERMAN PRESIDENT

Frank-Walter Steinmeier

You have no clue how our parliament works, pls don't reeinforce the classic burger stereotype

>Your country has spend billions to brainwash all the normies here.
You should know better. Politicians and NGOs are responsible, not my country.

I don't really care how it works. The results are obvious. How many terms has Merkel served?

You are still occupying us to this day
And don't give me this "defense" bulshit because it's as false as Assad gassing his own people
There has never been a peace treaty, which is why you are allowed here in the first place

You lost the war. US bases in your territory is part of the deal.

4th Reich when?

>Nation of immigrants

Why do they even think this kike speak that came from the USA will work on Europeans.

she´s actually a communist if you don´t know. She comes from former DDR and was fan of hardcore communists like erick honecker. Do you think it´s a coincidence that she doesn´t even like the german flag?
After wwII germany has basically been run by quasi communists. And i don´t have to say how much germans have been propagandized to be leftists and how terrible and bad and evil they are if they aren´t. It´s not as simple as you lay it out. And so a lot of germans are completely naive about this. UNTILL THE MASS IMMIGRATION. Believe me the are not naive anymore and have put the puzzle together.

There never was a deal

That explains this then

Attached: merkel.webm (1280x720, 1005K)

Stop posting Kikebart as a source faggot.

SPD, what a suprise....
WER HAT UNS VERRATEN ?

have you ever thought about how it would look if she acutaly took that miniatur flag?
It would look pathetic.
Better don't take one at all before its a small piece of shit polyester version.

i thought you bongs only enjoy firebombing white women and children

your dumbass parents that voted for them.

>breitbart
Into the trash it goes.

Kek

JA

Attached: hamburg 2017.jpg (3264x2448, 2.3M)

Why has not one man in Germany taken Merkel out? (For a nice meal, satire pls)

We are all earthlings

We're all female

We're all Muslim

We're all transsexuals

Because you lost the war. We imposed our will on you because you did so much damage and continue to do damage in your own way. You're a threat to stability.

>You are still occupying us to this day
And don't give me this "defense" bulshit because it's as false as Assad gassing his own people
Yeah exactly after WWI the fucking jews via america and england and others made sure that they installed the commies in all relevant positions and kicked germans out, patton also remarked how disgusting that was. And then they made sure that the germans were indoctrinated about how shit the german people were (which they aren´t they are actually great people). And all these bullshit lies and basically forcefed to be leftists from cradle to grave with propaganda. And this is to make it so that people believe a) germans are evil b) germans deserve bad things done to them. And i see this shit on pol so much. YOU dumb fucking burgers have bought that propaganda hook line and sinker aswell. And you pretend this is what germans wanted. It´s a bit more complicated what happened after the war and for many many years after in germany.

Attached: patton.jpg (480x480, 48K)

jesus...

This. Now they have enough low IQ mongrels to keep their corporations afloat for cheap. Now it’s time to pump out an endless stream of SHITTY meaningless nihilistic media and art to keep them busy and.....BAM. NWO victory

She hates the german flag because she hates nation states and the german people. It´s very simple. She didn´t think for 2 seconds. And all her actions are similar effect as that little things.

Says the country that forces its mulatto ideology on everyone.You didn't win anything but this subhuman ghetto future.

Did anyone in the soviet union say that 'there are no native russians' or 'there are no native poles'?? Even on the height of communist terror they wouldn't think about saying this. No, this is a new level of insanity that wasn't reached by elites in history before, or if it was tell me the instant. We're reaching levels that shouldn't be possible

Attached: 1534934184254.jpg (500x388, 69K)

You don't have to listen to the US, Riddler.

There may not be such a thing as Germans, but there are different types of humans and some of them are more intelligent and civilized than other types of people. and most of these differences are genetic.

Flooding a society with low IQ, highly emotional humans will have a negative impact on that society.

Hamburg was always a shithole.

Attached: 1520589782693.jpg (512x384, 63K)

>Hurr durr we are all (white) immigrants so lets have all the brown people replace us and destroy our mark on the world
They try to do this to every western European country to justify further replacement.

Attached: 1535047720047.jpg (437x431, 28K)

Attached: 9BEC974D-5D86-46BE-89F7-F8AC475A9E5A.jpg (320x238, 15K)

from
to this
shitty troll or retarded mexishit posting

Poles are 7th century illegal immigrants from Asia.

Germanic and baltic tribes were in today's "Poland" long before slavshits came there to be raped into proper statehood.

>There may not be such a thing as Germans

The group that developed the German language and the country itself, are Germans, as are their descendants.

Every political party since '45

The truth hurts

like 8 years ago my city was almost majority white, now I see blacks, muslims and brown people everywhere.
they are fucking retarded (they litter, they are obnoxious and loud) and I hate living anywhere near them.
everyday I hear retarded niggers blasting their jungle music thru phone speakers while roaming through the streets.
the dindus don't pay attention to traffic and I constantly get into situation where I run one almost over.
cashiers in stores are all brown niggers who speak in broken german.
there is gypsies begging in the street and home invasions, some asshole keyed my car and my bumper was stolen.

Attached: 1353357592291.jpg (1114x1005, 295K)

c-cute?

We warned you that they were merely testing their playbook on us before they took it global.

Europeans chose to HELP them shame and rebrand Americans out of butthurt. Now you are experiencing the same tactics, just as we warned.
The redpill is you deserve it, for not heeding the warnings and being cunts. /shrug

They dont care about natives, they just see a declining population and less money being made.
I would love to go 100 years from now and learn the stories about some of the G20 leaders that fucked up what was done in thousand of years and ruined whole europe

Attached: 1515762729559.jpg (421x502, 92K)

m8 I'm simply trying to make a rational argument against mass third world immigration that is more palatable.

>There may not be such a thing as Germans, but there are different types of humans and some of them are more intelligent and civilized than other types of people. and most of these differences are genetic.
Please do not be STUPID ENOUGH to claim that germans don´t exist. Just don´t even fucking do it. How are you so easily onboard with genocidal propaganda just because this moron says it´s bad for immigrants if we say that they are not germans EVENTHOUGH THAT IS THE FUCKING CASE. Do you think mukebe or aidun becomes german because they steps on german soil?

stupid mutt post