KSI vs Logang

What does Jow Forums think?

Attached: lelksi.png (777x375, 486K)

Shit publicity stunt

Still hope that logan wins even though he's a piece of shit

nigga fighting a faggot who cares

Who are these 2 faggots and why should I care?

>literal state medal winning wrestling background
>actually physically fit
>taller and bigger frame
>faster
>more muscular
>sharper

the other one is
>a sports video game player

woah I wonder who will win

give them knifes, better :)

>just kidding

lol silly bongs and their fantasies

I dont know who these people are

Attached: 1529631192338.jpg (675x601, 63K)

nigger wins cause he's genetically superior.

Coon vs. a Jew

>Some nigger vs some faggot
5 years ago I would be certain that Jow Forums doesn't give a single flying fuck. But know I don't even know

Attached: 803190_5392992.jpg (1024x679, 201K)

I think this is off topic and you’re a faggot

never have I wished harder for a religion of peace bombing

KSI got more boxing experience and he's black soo

I'm disgusted that I know who these people are. Only because pewds brings it up sometimes.

It's nigger tier.

I hope the white wins, but only barely.. the religion of peace could really do us a favor here

>and he's black soo
have you even looked at his physique? he literally has a video game addict nerd body that does some pushups a few times a week, he looks unfit and is short and narrow, he's gonna get destroyed by an actual athlete, his "boxing experience" is meaningless

Logan was a grappler and he seems much stronger.

I doubt the nigger stands a chance

can't people see how cringe both of them are the nigger doesn't dab as much as logan but fuck me they suck don't promote this shit here

A grappler with 0 boxing competition experience is gonna wreck any low level (not even considered an amateur) boxer that has 0 combat sports background.
Wrestling is fucking hard, wrestlers are strong and agile machines, they can excel at pretty much any sport they want considering the level of conditioning and training they're put through.
Boxing is worthless unless you're actually AT LEAST an amateur boxer, KSI is just a nigger doing some matches with a few guys that either never boxed in their lives or are just unfit unathletic sacks of shit.

Unk is the best e-celeb

Attached: unkleadamism.png (475x473, 244K)

I think you should kill yourself.
Saged.

>i don't know who these people are look at how important i am
How many of you are desperate to look cool on an obscure site like this? Fucking shut the fuck up or find another thread to act aloof in.

Attached: 1535141509172.gif (300x225, 2.76M)

i think shills are patethic
saged and reported

we should raid it
and hard

Attached: 1531923326780.jpg (1000x821, 114K)

this.

create a new thread have links to a telegram/discord to set up command centre and go from there.

>he thinks i will click his shitty meme
Jokes on you, chink.

Attached: 55def6d3fdcd350303a884b2f4a513391a02155f_hq.jpg (400x400, 21K)

way ahead of you

Attached: 1525837927109.jpg (200x200, 9K)

>Boxing is worthless unless you're actually AT LEAST an amateur boxer

Not true though, there is an abyss between someone who has just 6 months of training and someone who can't throw punches.

>nigger vs Jew

Who gives a fuck

looks faggy as fuck and I don't know what this is

Pretty much anyone can throw a decent punch after a week of training and instruction, specially fit athletic males.
The issue comes with taking punches.

check new thread

jokes on you i can tell your bothered because you know what it is and you felt the need to reply and nourish me thank you now pls call me a fucking leaf so i can finish fapping

Everybody knows the real fight is at Ellismania 15.

im not allowed to participate in raid threads anymore more i've been grounded for it to many times

Is there anyway to watch without paying for it?

Raid thread

I hope the nigger kills the Jew

wrong its UFCx2

just create a telegram or discord, then everyone joins and we figure shit out, that way folks cant get banned

Truth.

Gaethe v. Vick and Mickey Gall v. Sullivan and that's about it.

Who cares?

if you only knew how not allowed i am

86kg btw

Logan is going to lose.

i hope the nig gets killed but im not paying for that shit

discord server
ramTxmh

>Pretty much anyone can throw a decent punch after a week of training and instruction

Well, this is false unless when you mean "decent" you have very low standards

Nig vs Jew
Considering teens will be watching and see kike as whitey I'll root for kike. really tho I hope the roof falls in and everyone inside dies.

Also, what about guard position? Proper moving back and forth? Moving your head? Even the breathing though I wouldn't care too much about it in a real fight

Joe Weller got fucked by him though britbro