I don't get it

I don't get it.

Weapon restrictions. Surely if the US "militants" are organize just as their constitution suggests then they would agree on a uniform and weapons to protect their country from a foreign invader.

Why even have all theses different types of guns when you only need the bare bones basic for specific roles.

Just as those other groups, like the US army.

Attached: 1535065487985.jpg (1440x1440, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VMqcLUqYqrs
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/246
youtube.com/watch?v=1uUNL6rW-Ck
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imagine living in the Commonwealth and being so poor you can't afford to buy fancy weapons you aren't allowed to have to defend yourself from invaders your government is allowing into your penal colony and all you can think to do is shitpost about the one nation in the Anglosphere that didn't come out retarded

On a scale of 1 to super totally mad and jealous, how upset are you that my country is so great?

>The USA
>the one nation in the Anglosphere that didn't come out retarded

Attached: laughs in hork.jpg (500x432, 25K)

>bullet button

Why?

>>The USA
>>the one nation in the Anglosphere that didn't come out retarded
Its like the other nations got fetal alcohol syndrome but GB was drinking tea when the USA was formed. Ireland was just abused.

Between the mass shootings, the no go zones, the mass unemployment, low pay and massive debt.

I'd say null. Why would i be made about a country that has nothing?

youtube.com/watch?v=VMqcLUqYqrs

Ireland has the unfortunate problem of being infested with the Irish, a pale race of niggers. The dumbest mutts I know all claim irish ancestory.

Still whiter than you, Emilio deShawn Muttenstein.

We are the true British. We still sound like the original brits while modern brits lost their balls and their accents.

(((Mass shooting))) nigger killing kiggers is 90% of all murders in the US.

We have a nigger problem, however you have a Muslim and opressive government problem. Both aim to destroy your white penal colony, I mean island.

the "militia" as it is properly called, is /unorganized/ per 10 USC §311

australians are chattel property of the crown and have no rights to defend, despite their larping bullshit.

The second amendment is there for the first amendment. I suggest you read the Federalist Papers and Thomas Jefferson's own writings on the subject, you uneducated swine.

It doesn’t give a requirement for organization, it merely states that the government can’t infringe on the right to bear arms otherwise we arent in a free society.

The second amendment isn't about foreign invasion

>The being able to possess and use any weapons is a requirement for freedom, therefore, the right to bear arms shall not be infringed.

The US is founded on the idea the government fears the people. If you can’t comprehend the necessity of that, it’s because you are living in a hell.

I’m a full blooded hwite American, you inbred island hick

OP is partially correct. US Citizens should have access to keep and bear military grade weapons to include fully automatic rifles, open bolt machine guns and autocannons.

Sure, Shlomo

10 U.S. Code § 246 - Militia: composition and classes
(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.
(b) The classes of the militia are—
(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/246

I.E. there are militia that aren't part of the Military.

Attached: GlassYou.jpg (582x458, 30K)

What? We're the most powerful nation in the world, though. If we're retarded, what does that make everyone else?

>should have access
We still do, except the fucks closed the machine gun registry in May 86.

youtube.com/watch?v=1uUNL6rW-Ck

Attached: 1528620633940.gif (355x355, 811K)

The second amendment guarantees the right to form militias too, a commonly missed aspect of it.