How much of t his is true?

Attached: Ancient Germans.jpg (2048x1845, 1.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf
desuarchive.org/his/thread/3901844/#3901849
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Germans "carried" culture all around the globe, and everyone is just a cultural imposter of German culture.

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf

Page 52/57

"And in the next place there dwelt in your land, which you do not know, the fairest and noblest race of men that ever lived of which you are but a seed or remnant. And this was not known to you because for many generations the survivors of that destruction made no records."

Attached: SR86DiB.gif (315x244, 1.02M)

Dieser hier weiß wovon er redet

WE

wie werden konigen and sheisse

It's 100% true. All of it.

WUZ

Attached: 1532977027832.jpg (1584x864, 345K)

*wahren
Werden = we will
But it's not the best choice really because in common Germanistani "werden" is followed by an 'action' not by a title or state of being.

>german people
>giving a shit about anything south of austria

you see that's their problem, in their minds, the whole world spins around germania

Attached: Cc9VTRLUsAApq7N.jpg (481x506, 26K)

yeah OP, take your ass back to redet and fucking stay there

>Modern Germany is the victim of a tragic delusion: the delusion of believing that she still is what she was in the past. The terrible spectacle of post-war Germany should each people everywhere that exact knowledge and clear thinking on racial problems is a vital necessity, while ignorance or self-deception in such matters may mean a people's undoing.

>Germany's fundamental mistake during the generation before the Great War lay in misreading liistory and per-verting biology— the science of race. On this basic error the Germans built up a gigantic delusion which in some sections of German public opinion came to amount al-most to what insanity experts call a “mania of grandeur.’' That phrase just fits the extreme “Pan-German” propa-ganda so many German professors and publicists spread broadcast before and during the war, and which most Germans swallowed as gospel truth.

>Describing past glories as present realities and juggling racial facts to fit nationalistic hopes, these propagandists preached the doc-trine that the modern Germans were a “chosen people,” vastly superior to everybody else in every respect. The effect of this doctrine upon German public opinion was as dangerous as it was deplorable. Germans tended more and more to overrate themselves and to underrate their neighbors. Losing their sense of reality and proportion, anything that they keenly desired seemed to be within their power to attain.

>Of course, Germany had no monopoly of such feelings.Pre-war Europe seethed with fanatical nationalist propa-gandas and imperialistic foreign policies. But pre-war Germany seems to have evolved a peculiarly high-flown jingoism, and to have mixed nationalistic and racial ideas into a specially explosive compound.

>One of the most hopeful aspects of the present situation is that post-war Germany appears to be getting into a much saner frame of mind. The old false doctrines are largely discredited, while an influential body of scholars and popular writers are educating their public to a truer knowledge of race and history, emphasizing German shortcomings and preaching a frank facing of facts, no matter how distaste-ful these may be. Indeed, if this realistic movement continues at its present rate, the Germans may soon come to have a far clearer outlook than some of their neighbors, notably the French, who, as we observed in a previous article, to-day show a disregard for historic facts and racial truths which if continued will cost them dear.

>Despite all that has been written about pre-war Ger-many’s state of mind, its exact nature has seldom been realized, and can be realized only by getting a clear idea of Germany’s history together with the racial changes which have taken place in its population. No country has had a more checkered past than Germany, while few countries have undergone greater shifts in racial make-up. Un-happily for Germany, its history has been full of ill-fortune, while most of the racial changes that have occurred have been unfavorable ones. Even at the height of her power and prosperity in the period just before the late war, modem Germany occupied no such commanding posi-tion in Europe as had the Germany of a thousand years before.

>As for the modem German population, it cannot compare in quality with the population of former times. In her early days, Germany was inhabited by a very high-grade Nordic population. To-day, throughout the greater part of Germany, the tall, blond Nordics have been largely replaced by members of the thick-set, round-headed Alpine race, which ranks below the Nordic in both energy and intelligence. Furthermore, both the Nordic and Alpine elements in modem Germany seem to have been somewhat racially impoverished— drained of many of their ablest strains owing to the misfortunes which havo afflicted Germany at various times in her troubled history.

>When Germany emerged into the light of history about 2,000 years ago, she appeared as a land of dense forest and marsh inhabited by a great number of tribes of pure Nordic blood. Such was the “Germania” of the Romans, and such were the original Germans or “Teutons.” These early Germans were barbarians— but “noble” barbarians. The Romans recognized the Germans as their most for-midable foes. After suffering one or two terrible defeats among the German forests, Rome gave up all thought of conquering Germany, building elaborate fortifications manned by her best legions to keep the dreaded barbarians out of the empire. Even in their prime the Romans re-garded the Germans with respect, not unmixed with fear. Tacitus and other Roman writers frankly praised the Germans’ high qualities. In Roman eyes this strange Teutonic northland, clothed with primeval forests peopled by huge blond giants pressing ever southward out of the unknown, was an abode of mystery. Almost in awe, the Romans termed it “the womb of peoples.”

>Centuries passed. Rome declined, and the Nordic bar-barians beat more and more fiercely upon the frontiers. Indeed, Rome would have fallen much earlier, if she had not taken many Germans into her service. In Rome’s last days her best legions and her ablest generals were chiefly of German blood. Yet even this clever policy could not avert ultimate ruin. Decayed to her very mar-row, Rome finally collapsed, and the German tribes swept all over western Europe. France, Italy, and Spain were alike engulfed by the Teutonic tide, while other Teutonic Nordics, going by sea, conquered Britain and made it “England.”
>For a time all western Europe was Nordicized. The leaders of the invading Nordics became the ruling-class, while their followers settled down on the land as yeoman farmers. The native Alpine and Mediterranean inhabi- tants of the former Roman provinces, greatly lessened in numbers, were cither reduced to serfdom or were driven into the remoter or less fertile regions. Even in Italy and Spain the Nordic conquerors must at first have formed a large percentage of the population, while France be-came mainly Nordic in blood.

>Then began the long process of de-Nordicization which has gone on steadily till to-day. This ebbing of the Nor- dic tide first showed itself in Italy and Spain. Handi-capped by too warm a climate for their northern con-stitutions and absorbed by intermarriage with the more numerous native populations, the Nordic element in Italy and Spain rapidly diminished, except among the upper classes, which, protected from field labor by their rank, and guarded against frequent intermarriage with the native masses by race-pride or caste laws, retained a larger proportion of Nordic blood.

RACIAL REALITIES IN EUROPE (1925)
Lothrop Stoddard

Lothrop Stoddard was redpilled about the g*rman menace 20 years before they lost their second world war.

This is the most fucking retarded thing I have seen in months, perhaps years.

It's true, though.

Not even on the slightest level. Thinking that Italians, Greeks, and Slavs are Germanic to a large extent requires you to be actually retarded

Indo-Europeans did not originate in Schleswig-Holstein.

Greek, Roman and Slavic ruling classes were all Nordic Germanics.

desuarchive.org/his/thread/3901844/#3901849

They all had steppe ancestry and in the initial centuries after the Indo-European maybe they were fairer of complexion than the EEFs but they were definitely not Germanic.

It is true that Germanics did work their way into the Slavic ruling classes in the second millennium.

Nothing. Denmark was celtic.
Vividarii came as refugees from Scandinavia and settled in Huniland (western Germany) during Hun invasion.
Before it Germany was slavic and celtic. Denmark was settled by celtic Aesti who are wrongly placed in Prussia because of Wulfstan's/King Alfred's mistake.
Celtic Aesti migrated together with their king Ermanaric and some Gutes from Scandinavia into lands of Hreid Cyninges (Slavic Kings). Beaten twice, by Miecislaus of Poland (died 388, Miecho, in Widsith Meaca of Myrgingi (merged), in Ibrahim ibn Jakob Macha, king of merged Slavs) and by Bastarnae (Volynians) had to escape behind Dniepr, where they had short-lived country, until Ermanaric killed himself (Ammianus Marcelinus). His people escaped into Dacia, and rightful rule over ukrainan Polans, also known as Sargatioi (Grey, in aestic Greuthungi) returned to slavic Vidimir (Vithimirus).

>because in common Germanistani "werden" is followed by an 'action' not by a title or state of being
to be honest, 'we wuz kangz and shiet' isn't very grammatically correct in english either

>Miecislaus of Poland
Wielka Lechia intensifies

I was playing EU4 the other day as Brandenburg, trying to become Prussia

and while fighting Pomerania, I was thinking to myself: am I fighting Polacks, or am I fighting Gerries?

what do you think?
and was Copernicus Polish or German, after all?

This only goes to show how much of a nigger germany is

>lets steal and brand this thing that we like as german and then call everyone german imposters
germans are literal cancer

lol what is that

schleswig still hurts, doesn't it?

>and was Copernicus Polish or German
He was a subject of Polish king, and identified with Kingdom of Poland. His exact ethnicity, even if we could establish it without doubt, is of secondary importance in the realities of XV/XVI c.

>and while fighting Pomerania, I was thinking to myself: am I fighting Polacks, or am I fighting Gerries?
Pomeranians were a mix, but mostly Slav population with their own local dynasty.
Branding them as Germans or Poles would be wrong.

>boiling it down to 'ur mad cus slesvig'
top tier bantz, turk.

Ok but I related him to Meaca from Widsith of the same time (circa 350) and Meacha of ibn Jakob. In fact it is satisfying when you can find sources proving Bieszk right and his enemies of universities wrong. Wizimir, Miecislaus and Rhadagost are most probably true kings of Lechia.

I love that i live in the redzone ;)

Bieszk is wrong on so many levels, I won't even waste time to discuss it.
The guy babbles about the "Church conspiracy" while quoting from chronicles written by clergy.

true, but the biggest circle should be in atlantis

Attached: king sanjaya of great lechia.jpg (550x286, 122K)

>Implying I care about this psycho
There are VARIOUS people interested in Lechia, don't put us in the same box.
I haven't read his book yet.
>The guy babbles about the "Church conspiracy" while quoting from chronicles written by clergy.
This isn't contradictory though

According to that map Angles, Saxons, Jutes and Danes carried the culture. Germans, whose language is called "High German" properly because it comes from the mountainous regions of Bavaria and Austria originally, is a language of goat herders. Dutch comes from Frankish, which was a Middle German language. Frisian, Angle, Saxon and Jute were low Germanic. Angle and Jute had more influence from North Germanic due to proximity to the Danes, Geats and other North Germanic tribes.

Attached: sanjaya spin.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>largest ethnic group in Europe (Russians don't count because they are Asian mongols and should fuck off back to Siberia)
>largest economy
>rightful heirs to the Roman Empire
>central position makes them ideal for the center which Europe revolves around
>no mountains like the Alps separating them from the rest of Europe, the Great European Plain enables quick transport through Germany from east to West Europe

I can understand why Germans believe themselves to be the center and why you are salty since you are on the periphery and willfully fucked yourselves out of your lebensraum in Africa and are thus irrelevant.

Slavs lived in northwest russia with their baltic buttkin, scandinavia and germany and ukraine and poland were all germanic from 500 bc to 500 ad

Celtcs lived in Austria, France, British Isles, Spain and Turkey and their Italic brothers lived in Italy and possibly the Illyrian coast

What are the Flemish people then? Since I was a child I could understand Germans if they speak slow since our language is so much alike, and I don't see genetic differences between us, while I definately see some genetic differences between Flemish and bongs. Even culture is probably a bit the same, a focus on hard work, discipline and organisation/planning

>germany and ukraine and poland were all germanic from 500 bc to 500 ad

Attached: tacitus4.jpg (1004x878, 293K)

>>germany and ukraine and poland were all germanic from 500 bc to 500 ad

Attached: Σαρματια 7.jpg (1400x1364, 610K)

none, it's ancient serbs

>>>germany and ukraine and poland were all germanic from 500 bc to 500 ad

Attached: Σαρματια2.jpg (1309x883, 393K)

>Kulturen der ältesten nordische welle

Ayy yo HOL UP

>WE

Attached: 1531203448968.png (1909x2000, 802K)

>still nordic we wuzing

only semi-correct, but goes into the trash

yeah no...
dont suck your own dick too hard.
Germany was apart of France for a long time before it was named Germany

nordicists will be executed

you aren't iranics, deal with it

Alans are not iranics deal with it.
Alanian Colony in Caucasus is different from real Alania, as correctly depicted on my map.
Sarmatians are people of western Poland, deal with it. Ocean Sarmaticus is Baltic deal with it
Odra is Sarmaticus deal with it
Sarmatici Oros are Sudety deal with it.

>desuarchive.org/his/thread/3901844/#3901849
> Likewise, in his Partheneia, or “Maiden Songs,” the seventh century BC Spartan poet Alcman, praised the beauty of Spartan female athletes, with their “golden hair” and “violet eyes.”
Very fucking easy just do incest, and if your kid will not have seven fingers in one hand he might have violet eyes. Doesn't need to be nordic.

Attached: images (2).jpg (283x178, 4K)

Ruling classes were always cousin fuckers, hence bluer eyes/light hair. Mystery solved.

why do nordicist believe that there are only 3-4 european races
when there are way more?

nordics and germans are very different

>This isn't contradictory though
You cannot claim there is a 1000 years old church conspiracy to bury the truth, and the quote from Kadłubek or Długosz. A bishop and a secretary of a Cardinal.

>>rightful heirs to the Roman Empire
Literally how?

>WE WUZ ANCIENT ARYANS

It's more complicated than that, Hans.

yeah yeah you were everything and shit