TÜRKIYE!!! TÜRKIYE!!! TÜRKIYE!!!

TÜRKIYE!!! TÜRKIYE!!! TÜRKIYE!!!

Attached: turkey-flag-std_1.jpg (800x800, 67K)

>183439687(you)

Attached: 1-2380-12039.jpg (3840x2160, 1.41M)

About 30% of your country is inbred. I made the mistake of dating one of you pigs. The Worst year of my life. At least you don't eat pigs because that would be cannibalism.

Sorry pigs, I love your bacon.

Attached: E8051391-423B-4D3D-BFC8-6B6AE9C1BA0B.jpg (395x281, 23K)

Fucking die already you mentally ill faggot t*rkroaches

Attached: 1514655212470.jpg (960x720, 90K)

what's going on here?

also döner kebab is inferior kebab. Mainland european kebab sucks in general, we got the good shit here

Attached: 1533914894812.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Go back to your roachnest

Attached: C7A511BF-D9F1-435C-83D4-4D6B151A80AE.jpg (960x960, 158K)

>At least you don't eat pigs because that would be cannibalism.
timeoutbugtimeoutbugtimeoutbugtimeoutbugtimeoutbugtimeoutbug....timeoutbugtimeoutbugtimeoutbug...fix the fucking script...timeoutbugtimeoutbugtimeoutbugtimeoutbugtimeoutbug...this is getting ridicolous...timeoutbugtimeoutbug..I'll go pee... timeoutbugtimeouttimeouttimeouttimeouttimeoutt

Attached: 1534441623134.jpg (400x521, 180K)

why don't wee see turkish flags no more?
they are all gone it seems, is Jow Forums banned in turkey or are they too afraid to post?

they use blm flags

Pretty sure it’s banned. They did the same with Wikipedia when someone changed the photos of turkish politicians with pictures of cockroaches.

Or they‘re too busy burning fake dollar bills and iPhones

Attached: 6AD763A9-67F8-4514-95AC-B8063A74A019.jpg (275x257, 46K)

>flag
makes sense

roaches can't stand some bullying

>They did the same with Wikipedia when someone changed the photos of turkish politicians with pictures of cockroaches.

LMAO

>too afraid to post?
didn't evenhit me before, but maybe it's good we have meme flags here this way. if they get in trouble and shit for posting here.

that's what meme flag is really for you know, sure you can use it for trolling too and if you see the problem, it's actually good people do that even how annoying it is

omg this timeout shit again I am so sick of this crap, think I have to disable the script but the Jow Forums really sucks. google was a mistake what were they thinking? last night I got booted for being a russian bot too for several hours

kara booga

Attached: KARA_BOĞA_pepe.jpg (999x963, 44K)

They can't afford internet anymore

Attached: D12A3E0E-A780-41FD-BA9D-7C5F4261B283.jpg (640x948, 169K)

things i associate with turkey and turks:

>bad smell
>brown skin
>thick black hair
>19 year old used BMW / mercedes with 300,000km, or brand new leased one shared between 16 cousins
>giant rusty satellite dish attached to the side of an ugly mcmansion
>a warm can of coke and a greasy kebab
>going to the emergency room at 3am (with 30 relatives in tow) for a bee sting or chipped fingernail

>things i associate with turkey and turks:
Bad diplomacy. Pic related.

Attached: Turkish Embassy.jpg (500x370, 29K)

Attached: 1465188767709.gif (500x281, 675K)

Fucking lol

You forgot homosexuality.

I was once sent to the principal in geography class

The teacher asked
>So why is it called the black sea kids?
>yes user
It's because all the niggers in turkey bathe there
>user, principal
but...
>principal

so what is this time user? what did you do now, it's the third time this week!
>I thought the black sea
yes
>I thought it was called the black sea because niggers in turkey bathed there
user! Where do you get these things from, this is very racist!
>so it's not the case?
I KNOW YOU ARE PLAYING STUPID WITH ME, DON'T PUSH IT

If you don't cut it out I have to call your parents again
>oh no
I will
>I'll be good

also who has been blowing up the toilets in the boys lavatory? I say blow up yes the janitor found fire crackers, more precisely tigerskott the under water kind

>...it wasn't me

Attached: 1534263078058.jpg (699x485, 60K)

So glad there aren't any roaches on Jow Forums anymore

we blew up all the toilets with these swedish firecrackers with an under water fuse.

God damnit what a little piece shit I was. all of them. we learned that if you just flushed it right those firecrackers made the toilet explode...

I am soon to be an uncle again, got to be that yesterday too btw. But my sister here she is so afraid that it will be a boy, who can really blame here. if you only knew Jow Forums, if you only knew

The KURD man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The KURD man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(t*rk dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The KURD penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the KURD man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent kurd seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the KURD man impregnates.

In total, the KURD man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the KURD man is the epitome of masculinity.

Attached: 1526251988864.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Richard Spencer just shit on the Turks. What will these turkroaches do about it? Nothing! Constantinople is ours!