HE GOING DECLASSIFY IT ALL. HE'S GOING TO DROP THE RED PILL ON HUMANITY

> Trump: "I May Have To Get Involved" To Get To "Bottom Of Crooked Hillary Corruption"

archive.is/voCJ9

It's fucking over. Nice Game; Donald wins. ALL of them, every single fucking document that has been classified, redacted, obfuscated will be declassified in their entirety.... BEFORE the election. The Dems are FUCKED! They have been placed on suicide watch.

Attached: Selection_044.png (614x334, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XLmxkaNMl2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Im scared.

Trump fires Sessions, Rossenstein, and Mueller...
Tomorrow

sauce

It’s just a distraction from all the impeachment news. He won’t do anything about Hillary. He won’t be impeached.

Impeachment..... For what? The Manafort shit has nothing to do with Trumps campaign. Cohen is trying to avoid 20 years in prison, nothing the guy says can be trusted. He has tapes on ALL of his clients, but only 1 of Trump. It's not Trump that's going down because of Cohen.

Dubbs of truth.

Attached: image.jpg (789x460, 54K)

enormous if substantial

Thehundredth monkey effectis a hypothetical phenomenon in which a new behavior or idea is claimed to spread rapidly by unexplained means from one group to all related groups once a critical number of members of one group exhibit the new behavior or acknowledge the new idea...
>But did you know its BASED

Boomers scientifically CANNOT learn the new memes and abilities...
>give up on 60+ year olds , maybe 50

The young first teach their contemporaries & immediate family, who all benefit from the new behaviour & teach it to their contemporaries 2. If the parents or their contemporaries (or their parents) are too old, they do not adopt the behaviour 3. Once the initial group have children, the dynamic changes from teaching previous & current generations, to the next generation learning by observation. The behaviour is no longer actively taught but passively observed & mimicked

DONT YOU SEE!!!??
>reason for slide theads!
They want to poison your well of knowledge and STUPIFY MANKIND
>dumbing down society is reverse 100th monkey effect

Watch this Based-Bellagio masterpiece
youtu.be/XLmxkaNMl2A
SKIPPY IS NOT HOT SHIT

Attached: 1535158877408.jpg (300x300, 15K)

>Trump: "I May Have To Get Involved"
Pretty funny how he still thinks he can distract people from his fuck ups like this lol

>The Dems are FUCKED!
I like this move, they get to say everything is out, stick the blame on some dead people and move forward with all you idiots feeling like you won when you're still broke as fuck
'
this is a solid play, I hope he manages to fuck off with the divisive shit but I somehow doubt it the racism shit sells a lot of papers

I'm excited

Attached: pepefied.jpg (673x913, 205K)

>from his fuck ups
you mean like 9/11? or saying there is WMDs when there aren't

or not arresting one person for the housing crisis?

I could go on and on like this, how much did his mistakes cost the nation is the number one question, please remember before Donald Trump ever took office 90% of Russia's military was our stolen tech

did Donald blow it and give them the best shit or did he manage to keep it in his pants

>The Manafort shit has nothing to do with Trumps campaign.
That's why there's another different case coming up, moron :^)

>you mean like 9/11? or saying there is WMDs when there aren't
No need to completely spazz out like some drumpfoid, dumb murican

trips of truth

Cant wait to watch trumps eyes pop out of his head on national television when they hang him for treason

Get the meme engines ready boys... time to take 'em down.

20 Gold Eagles say The DS false flags right before it...

nice proxy david

system error, all files gone

The only thing Trump is in charge of is his twitter account

bump for kek

gargantuan if correct

10/10

Now watch the jewmerican mutt goblinos get MAD.

Attached: 1535156111259.jpg (1016x698, 197K)

Larpshit, it means nothing until action is taken. Sessions is complicit in the corruption.

I'm gonna laugh my ass into orbit when [Q] ends up LITERALLY PREDICTING THIS. All you faggots think you're so meta and ahead of the curve. It's going to be glorious watching you fence riding cucks get blown the fuck out by a bunch of cringy boomer grannies.

Attached: 1532978453045.jpg (1024x782, 74K)

No shit? Of course he is. That's why he will be replaced.

Give cummies and get dubbies
More dubbies and digities means More energy for Kek and Trump

Attached: 187629101110161622.png (629x640, 189K)

Attached: 17e836eoe8eueb.jpg (554x921, 81K)

the jews always say I am a russian bot too

REMOVE GOOGLE RIGHT NOW KEK MODS

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6K)